Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you putting off right now?
1 2 3 4 5 6
We all procrastinate from time to time.. what's a better time to talk about procrastination than during finals season? (For a majority of university students anyway)

Please tell me something that you are avoiding doing, and if you'd like, why are you avoiding doing it? You can also ask for help too, like we can share ideas on how to get back on track and finish our pesky responsibilities :)

I'm currently putting off two essays that I have to finish in about 2 weeks, but they're really long and every time I try to get started, I just... lose my brain?! I don't know! I just can't think of what to write and I sit there for at least 30 minutes thinking about what to write. Not very productive.. ahem.

I also haven't made any art in a while, which I have been really wanting to do.
We all procrastinate from time to time.. what's a better time to talk about procrastination than during finals season? (For a majority of university students anyway)

Please tell me something that you are avoiding doing, and if you'd like, why are you avoiding doing it? You can also ask for help too, like we can share ideas on how to get back on track and finish our pesky responsibilities :)

I'm currently putting off two essays that I have to finish in about 2 weeks, but they're really long and every time I try to get started, I just... lose my brain?! I don't know! I just can't think of what to write and I sit there for at least 30 minutes thinking about what to write. Not very productive.. ahem.

I also haven't made any art in a while, which I have been really wanting to do.
I’m procrastinating on writing my fanfiction. I’ve had writer’s block for the past 3 years though so that’s nothing new.

On FR itself, I’m procrastinating on grinding the Fairgrounds for my daily 75kt and the Coliseum for food and unhatched eggs
I’m procrastinating on writing my fanfiction. I’ve had writer’s block for the past 3 years though so that’s nothing new.

On FR itself, I’m procrastinating on grinding the Fairgrounds for my daily 75kt and the Coliseum for food and unhatched eggs
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
*Glances at my ever-growing pile of W.I.P stories* Don't know what you're talking about-
*Glances at my ever-growing pile of W.I.P stories* Don't know what you're talking about-
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
i'm procrastinating cleaning my room and writing as of right now, i really want to read and also cook myself something better to eat but i'm so busy with things to do right now elsewise that i can't get around to doing all of those at once, i might do it all tomorrow!
i'm procrastinating cleaning my room and writing as of right now, i really want to read and also cook myself something better to eat but i'm so busy with things to do right now elsewise that i can't get around to doing all of those at once, i might do it all tomorrow!
y3CR4IN.png
I have a science test tomorrow morning that I should PERHAPS be studying for. That’s um. Not currently happening :’)
I have a science test tomorrow morning that I should PERHAPS be studying for. That’s um. Not currently happening :’)
c78fb34a-2f8e-11eb-a63c-492b8a503cf7.gif jHSxBWy.png
Ask me about my silly spy shows!
I'm on_a_sunbeam on Artfight!
life

I have a 3D printed dragon book.. Divider thing that I'm painting up. I'm being lazy though and have been putting it off for a couple weeks now Dx
life

I have a 3D printed dragon book.. Divider thing that I'm painting up. I'm being lazy though and have been putting it off for a couple weeks now Dx
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
I need to go to sleep or review for the test i have tomorrow lol, in general i'm putting off massive amounts of homework
I need to go to sleep or review for the test i have tomorrow lol, in general i'm putting off massive amounts of homework
9hqcHsy.png pAONOEc.png
WYxPUv8.png G8AyR6r.png
V7wUqxW.png DoQJ9XF.png
6YtLZau.png LGvol4P.png
2iKXjpB.png l8NOdbs.png New-ish and figuring stuff out.
finishing a skeleton study

writing terrible stories for the practice
finishing a skeleton study

writing terrible stories for the practice

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
Finishing my vast amount of writings and reading my books,,,

As well as also finishing my fursuit head which has been sitting unfinished for months when I promised to finish it back during my Feburary Break so umm
Finishing my vast amount of writings and reading my books,,,

As well as also finishing my fursuit head which has been sitting unfinished for months when I promised to finish it back during my Feburary Break so umm
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
Overdue papers (2, soon to be 3), an overdue art project, 2 upcoming final art projects (1 studio, 1 art history), and a 3-hour visa application process :_)) I work well under really tight deadline pressure of finals so I think by about first day of exams I'll actually panic enough to do it all in one day but for now I'm blissfully avoiding it all!
Overdue papers (2, soon to be 3), an overdue art project, 2 upcoming final art projects (1 studio, 1 art history), and a 3-hour visa application process :_)) I work well under really tight deadline pressure of finals so I think by about first day of exams I'll actually panic enough to do it all in one day but for now I'm blissfully avoiding it all!
9KurPRs.pngqRRjNIN.pngZdX5GDi.png451jH1g.pngEGzfMVW.pngz0Q0BAK.pngPTVAf7u.png6bJPt0y.pngCnsM3RM.pngsY5kKzN.pnguIyVrkK.pngcedPG3i.png
lJX7Tr5.png

eq6zQ9M.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6