Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most numerous dragon breed in your lair?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm curious about which species of dragon you have the most of and least of in your lair. I counted up mine-

Most:
15 coatls
10 aethers
8 spirals

Least:
1 pearlcatcher
1 banescale
0 gaolers

FYI there aren't any breeds I hate, I just have some I favour less. What are your lair's top and bottom three?
I'm curious about which species of dragon you have the most of and least of in your lair. I counted up mine-

Most:
15 coatls
10 aethers
8 spirals

Least:
1 pearlcatcher
1 banescale
0 gaolers

FYI there aren't any breeds I hate, I just have some I favour less. What are your lair's top and bottom three?
[color=#231555]I didn't count but I'm confident my most numerous breed is Spirals lol [emoji=spiral tongue size=1] *Edit* so I counted and I have 72 Spirals... if I'm also counting one that I'm not sure about keeping yet, otherwise it's 71 [emoji=spiral scared size=1]
I didn't count but I'm confident my most numerous breed is Spirals lol

*Edit* so I counted and I have 72 Spirals... if I'm also counting one that I'm not sure about keeping yet, otherwise it's 71
I'm noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
My lair is small but it would be pearlcatchers for me. The m pose is funky but I love those guys, especially the f pose. Skydancers in close second tho
My lair is small but it would be pearlcatchers for me. The m pose is funky but I love those guys, especially the f pose. Skydancers in close second tho
i3VCiEO.png
ALL THEY SEE IS A SHADOW
SHE/HER
G1 LAIR
FR +2

Pretty sure mine is Imps cause ive loved them forever. Did a quick count of the ones im pretty sure im planning on keeping:
43 in main lair and 89 in hibden.

Wow. I have way too many dragons to go through all of them but I dont think any of the other breeds can beat that.

Pretty sure mine is Imps cause ive loved them forever. Did a quick count of the ones im pretty sure im planning on keeping:
43 in main lair and 89 in hibden.

Wow. I have way too many dragons to go through all of them but I dont think any of the other breeds can beat that.
3pqI1pH.png 5Si8jJK.gif
I'm certain it's skydancers. I haven't counted the others but there's 23 SDs...
I'm certain it's skydancers. I haven't counted the others but there's 23 SDs...
8b3141df595203a995188abd3d7f4c3e5a8e206b.jpg
Uhm...

Sandsurges: 30 ish
Everyone else: 0
Uhm...

Sandsurges: 30 ish
Everyone else: 0
nF6vUTl.gif hi, call me tev
pronouns whatever u want :]
monolair lol
CB6y7ZR.gif
I don't even need to count to know it's Imps XD

And they're not even my favorite breed or anything, they just wear outfits and genes so well that I'm a sucker for them :P But other than Imps, at least 80% of my lair is just ancients lol

For least? I'm positive it's Tundras or Faes. I might have slightly more Faes than Tundras though.
I don't even need to count to know it's Imps XD

And they're not even my favorite breed or anything, they just wear outfits and genes so well that I'm a sucker for them :P But other than Imps, at least 80% of my lair is just ancients lol

For least? I'm positive it's Tundras or Faes. I might have slightly more Faes than Tundras though.
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
For me it's a tie between Aberrations and Aethers! (3 main dragons each) Though if we're also counting my breeding pairs it's Aethers !

fitting for an arcane lair i'd say
For me it's a tie between Aberrations and Aethers! (3 main dragons each) Though if we're also counting my breeding pairs it's Aethers !

fitting for an arcane lair i'd say
_loeOqqx.png 3c8TwPZ.png _ (she/her)
lesbian.pngfayricore.pngVirgo.png

> about
> wishlist
__gQSfAxa.png 93629153.png
93907208.png
Coatls, clocking in at 34. Following behind is Obelisks, at 26.

That's counting finished permanent dragons only.

If we count UNFINISHED dragons, then uhhh....

It'd be Nocs coming in hot at 269.

Least is Imps at 0, because G1 lair.
Coatls, clocking in at 34. Following behind is Obelisks, at 26.

That's counting finished permanent dragons only.

If we count UNFINISHED dragons, then uhhh....

It'd be Nocs coming in hot at 269.

Least is Imps at 0, because G1 lair.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
24 skydancers. They really are my favorite <3
24 skydancers. They really are my favorite <3
1 2 3 4 5 6