Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | scrying a veilspun and...
1 2
[quote name="@aurion" date="2024-04-25 10:39:16" ] dare i ask what the fae neck is- [/quote] *bursts into topic* so, here's a fae wearing a choker [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=1&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=10382&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@aurion wrote on 2024-04-25 10:39:16:
dare i ask what the fae neck is-
*bursts into topic*

so, here's a fae wearing a choker

dummy?breed=1&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=10382&xt=dressing.png
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
I found Shark makes the most sense on the H pose, where it's clear that the gene has two shark fins on on the outside of the sail
I found Shark makes the most sense on the H pose, where it's clear that the gene has two shark fins on on the outside of the sail
a simple gif of a courier dragon flying facing to the right. It is a completely black silhouette with black particles around it One day I'm going to
hand you something and
it's going to be a bug.
It/Its Pronouns
Aro/Ace
Agender Man
FR Time +2
Haha I will never be able to unsee
oh god also fae neck WHAT
Haha I will never be able to unsee
oh god also fae neck WHAT
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Achaius

oh no.
@Achaius

oh no.
5f84d533c8cd0eb916d78dc0fbef6a493308ddd7.png

they/them causing may/hem
@Sciatica

(squints)

alright the hatchlings saved it. but they're on THIN ICE
@Sciatica

(squints)

5f84d533c8cd0eb916d78dc0fbef6a493308ddd7.png

they/them causing may/hem
[quote name="cabana" date="2024-04-25 10:37:24" ] Yeahhh XD theyre kind of crouched over like a little creature - you can kind of see a little bit of the other wing behind the front one as well! Hard to see with beetle but it does match up [img]https://i.imgur.com/ghvN3IQ.png[/img] [/quote] [img]http://pm1.narvii.com/5721/1a0efdf01b8dd2dbd1ca358b283eb6da891a0a01_hq.jpg[/img] This is the only thing I can think of
cabana wrote on 2024-04-25 10:37:24:
Yeahhh XD theyre kind of crouched over like a little creature - you can kind of see a little bit of the other wing behind the front one as well! Hard to see with beetle but it does match up

ghvN3IQ.png

1a0efdf01b8dd2dbd1ca358b283eb6da891a0a01_hq.jpg

This is the only thing I can think of
[quote name="aurion" date="2024-04-25 11:04:05" ] @/Sciatica (squints) alright the hatchlings saved it. but they're on THIN ICE [/quote] as much as i can ask for lol
aurion wrote on 2024-04-25 11:04:05:
@/Sciatica

(squints)

as much as i can ask for lol
a simple gif of a courier dragon flying facing to the right. It is a completely black silhouette with black particles around it One day I'm going to
hand you something and
it's going to be a bug.
It/Its Pronouns
Aro/Ace
Agender Man
FR Time +2
Ah im sorry for bringing up the fae necks! i remember it used to be a big meme a couple years back so i thought everyone knew. Of course fae f pose is still adorable, but man once you see it, you really cant unsee it haha

also looking over the wings it does line up with the other wing, however i still think beetle just looks better on the other two veil poses.
Ah im sorry for bringing up the fae necks! i remember it used to be a big meme a couple years back so i thought everyone knew. Of course fae f pose is still adorable, but man once you see it, you really cant unsee it haha

also looking over the wings it does line up with the other wing, however i still think beetle just looks better on the other two veil poses.
xulc4O8.png
I had no idea that Veilspuns even had tails before clicking on this thread, despite having a decent number of them in my own lair. Guess I’m not very observant lol
I had no idea that Veilspuns even had tails before clicking on this thread, despite having a decent number of them in my own lair. Guess I’m not very observant lol
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
1 2