Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Δ fc-art > Dragon/human & more!
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74

@fc art - All slots @fc art - FR only @fc art - USD only

2 USD slots open
2 FRC slots

First come first served
If you editing your claim post please ping me in edit so I know.
If you already pinged me in claim then create new post
Style might differ a bit from examples

Quick link to rules and info
Quick link to prices and examples

@fc art - All slots @fc art - FR only @fc art - USD only

2 USD slots open
2 FRC slots

First come first served
If you editing your claim post please ping me in edit so I know.
If you already pinged me in claim then create new post
Style might differ a bit from examples

Quick link to rules and info
Quick link to prices and examples
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
[s]claiming a frc slot! will be busy for the next few hours but will edit within the day o7[/s] @forcedcoma [b]Character:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57656512][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/576566/57656512_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Type of work:[/b] fullbody silhouette [b]Payment method:[/b] gems [b]Size:[/b] no preference! [b]Expression/pose/character:[/b] i'd like a pose of him holding a sword/another weapon of some kind, maybe! some more info abt the character in bio, and additional art if its of any inspiration. as for the expression i'd like an open mouthed smile of some kind (as seen in most of his art) [b]Other wishes:[/b] i have a discord if you'd like to do updates and stuff there! username is kyruiz o7 depending on the quoted price of this too i may decide to get another piece from you, if that's allowed [b]Background:[/b] n/a
claiming a frc slot!
will be busy for the next few hours but will edit within the day o7

@forcedcoma
Character:
57656512_350.png
Type of work: fullbody silhouette
Payment method: gems
Size: no preference!
Expression/pose/character: i'd like a pose of him holding a sword/another weapon of some kind, maybe! some more info abt the character in bio, and additional art if its of any inspiration. as for the expression i'd like an open mouthed smile of some kind (as seen in most of his art)
Other wishes: i have a discord if you'd like to do updates and stuff there! username is kyruiz o7 depending on the quoted price of this too i may decide to get another piece from you, if that's allowed
Background: n/a
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
Character: https://toyhou.se/26868377.neillan
Type of work: Simple reference of a human(ish) form for this kelpie
Size: whatever size that feels right for a reference ?
Expression/pose/character: I need a simple pose. It's a male, but I would like something a bit androgenous. long hair similar to the mane. No need to put algae in the hair. He's a confident one and has refined tendencies in front of others.
Other wishes: I don't have a lot of ideas for the outfit, but I know that he's in a medieval-ish fantasy sort of universe. would probably use simple clothing that can dry quickly, so it's probably thin materials. There are medieval blouses with flowy sleeves, could that match with the hair in general ?
Background: no background
Character: https://toyhou.se/26868377.neillan
Type of work: Simple reference of a human(ish) form for this kelpie
Size: whatever size that feels right for a reference ?
Expression/pose/character: I need a simple pose. It's a male, but I would like something a bit androgenous. long hair similar to the mane. No need to put algae in the hair. He's a confident one and has refined tendencies in front of others.
Other wishes: I don't have a lot of ideas for the outfit, but I know that he's in a medieval-ish fantasy sort of universe. would probably use simple clothing that can dry quickly, so it's probably thin materials. There are medieval blouses with flowy sleeves, could that match with the hair in general ?
Background: no background
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
@wolvykasu what a cool character!
If You do not mind, I would like to move to Discord (if You have one ofc) with a task like this that might require a lot of back-and-forward. Then we can discuss this idea further, I might throw at You a few pictures of outfits to chose from, and will be able to name a final price.
My handle is the same as my FR username!
@wolvykasu what a cool character!
If You do not mind, I would like to move to Discord (if You have one ofc) with a task like this that might require a lot of back-and-forward. Then we can discuss this idea further, I might throw at You a few pictures of outfits to chose from, and will be able to name a final price.
My handle is the same as my FR username!
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
that can certainly be done
my handle is also the same as my fr name. I'll pop later while I'm at work (but done with stuff)
later
that can certainly be done
my handle is also the same as my fr name. I'll pop later while I'm at work (but done with stuff)
later
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
@kyruiz I think 1600 will do for him! Will send You friend request on Discord then
@kyruiz I think 1600 will do for him! Will send You friend request on Discord then
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74