Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 50+ UMs, customs 04/24
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
also, could i please get a price check on ?
also, could i please get a price check on ?
Hello! Could I possibly snag the M Imp skin: when we were there please?
Hello! Could I possibly snag the M Imp skin: when we were there please?
zuHSWf4.png
Hiya! Around how much would you be looking for for this skin?
Hiya! Around how much would you be looking for for this skin?
cguQDtg.png____
Altair / Alastar
They/It/Ae | FRT +8 | Autistic & Dyslexic
@shimmyshim

May I get a price check for this skin? It's likely out of my budget, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask

@shimmyshim

May I get a price check for this skin? It's likely out of my budget, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask

uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
@angelicavian hi! there's a copy on the ah currently for 4kg but I'm thinking more like 2.5kg ish? depending on if that works for you?

@citrusly 5kg is what i bought it for!
@angelicavian hi! there's a copy on the ah currently for 4kg but I'm thinking more like 2.5kg ish? depending on if that works for you?

@citrusly 5kg is what i bought it for!
5lit.gif 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png s5ke.gif
@shimmyshim That sounds good to me, I'd love to buy it then! Thank you [emoji=imperial happy size=1]
@shimmyshim That sounds good to me, I'd love to buy it then! Thank you
cguQDtg.png____
Altair / Alastar
They/It/Ae | FRT +8 | Autistic & Dyslexic
could I purchase evilpaint please? Skin: D:\\evilpaint.png
could I purchase evilpaint please? Skin: D:\\evilpaint.png
UiEAFzH.png She/her

+2 FR Time

Cryptid Collection
_B12_L.pngo203-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d05-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d05-Alo-Vra.png
The Light that Ruins and String of Fate please? can do PA or CR
The Light that Ruins and String of Fate please? can do PA or CR
@shimmyshim hello! Can I have a price check on this skin please?

Or possibly a trade with this?

@shimmyshim hello! Can I have a price check on this skin please?

Or possibly a trade with this?

Fq9m1iH.gif
@lewisbeisa that one was more limited than i thought it was (apparently it's a 20 print?) so I'm a little tentative on it, would you do 1.5kg? no worries if not!

@honour ah that's a very fair offer but I think I might hold onto that skin for a little longer actually, I'd been debating if i should remove it from the post or not...sorry! and the other skin is one im looking for, actually, not one that im selling :<
@lewisbeisa that one was more limited than i thought it was (apparently it's a 20 print?) so I'm a little tentative on it, would you do 1.5kg? no worries if not!

@honour ah that's a very fair offer but I think I might hold onto that skin for a little longer actually, I'd been debating if i should remove it from the post or not...sorry! and the other skin is one im looking for, actually, not one that im selling :<
5lit.gif 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png s5ke.gif
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49