Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 50+ UMs, customs 04/24
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 47 48
@shimmyshim, is Accent: Michael still available? If so, could I possibly haggle you down to 1000g for it? It would look amazing on my G2 Imp if I give him Alloy! o: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84312115][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4215026&skin=19476&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Editing to add in the item tooltip just in case: [skin=19476]
@shimmyshim, is Accent: Michael still available? If so, could I possibly haggle you down to 1000g for it? It would look amazing on my G2 Imp if I give him Alloy! o:

scry?sdid=4215026&skin=19476&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

Editing to add in the item tooltip just in case:

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
@shimmyshim

Hi! I'm just curious what you would be hoping to get for cervus canor?
@shimmyshim

Hi! I'm just curious what you would be hoping to get for cervus canor?
WoiEipf.gif
@protostar hi! I'm not honestly looking to sell that one but as an FYI the artist regularly reprints that skin and a few others (incl desert vehemental etc) and puts them on ah for 1kg each! You could try messaging them for a copy (echinoderma).
@protostar hi! I'm not honestly looking to sell that one but as an FYI the artist regularly reprints that skin and a few others (incl desert vehemental etc) and puts them on ah for 1kg each! You could try messaging them for a copy (echinoderma).
Tsukuyomi_Sigsplit1.png 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png yan6.gif
@shimmyshim
Hello! Is still available? I'd love to buy it!
@shimmyshim
Hello! Is still available? I'd love to buy it!
Mini dergsCustom Tiny Dragons!Custom Tiny Dragons!
Thanks for the tip! :)
Thanks for the tip! :)
WoiEipf.gif
@shimmyshim
I saw you previously had listed for 1.8kg and wanted to check if it was still available for that price? I also have UMAs available for a possible trade if any interest you!
@shimmyshim
I saw you previously had listed for 1.8kg and wanted to check if it was still available for that price? I also have UMAs available for a possible trade if any interest you!
@shimmyshim I saw this was on the Auction House at 10kg are you looking at the same price? or higher?
@shimmyshim I saw this was on the Auction House at 10kg are you looking at the same price? or higher?
c6b764d732.gif
@kikaharu hi! I'm actually selling that copy for a friend, so yes the copy on ah for 10kg would be what we're looking for for that skin!
@kikaharu hi! I'm actually selling that copy for a friend, so yes the copy on ah for 10kg would be what we're looking for for that skin!
up
up
ahhh gyokuro is my absolute dream skin since i found it!! I am so broke but i wa wondering how much you‘re looking for
ahhh gyokuro is my absolute dream skin since i found it!! I am so broke but i wa wondering how much you‘re looking for
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 47 48