Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | one tiny thing you'd change about fr?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
same with gold and goldenrod...the pain
same with gold and goldenrod...the pain
< PREORDER FOR 850G!!! i need to pay off the skin blueprint guys please MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
Make jigsaw mobile compatible somehow
Or
A toggle to switch the clock to your timezone of your choice and a option to change it from 24-hour to 12-hour and vice versa.
Make jigsaw mobile compatible somehow
Or
A toggle to switch the clock to your timezone of your choice and a option to change it from 24-hour to 12-hour and vice versa.
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
That the literal crossroads where you get your dailies is called "the trading post" and the place where you trade dragons and items with other users is the "crossroads", I've been playing this game for years and still misclick them constantly.

oh, and I wish we could search by seller/skinmaker on the auction house
That the literal crossroads where you get your dailies is called "the trading post" and the place where you trade dragons and items with other users is the "crossroads", I've been playing this game for years and still misclick them constantly.

oh, and I wish we could search by seller/skinmaker on the auction house
ddf14fccc180097144f291655e5a96883a004a4f.png
[quote name="sixthdoctor" date="2024-04-25 07:42:47" ] That the literal crossroads where you get your dailies is called "the trading post" and the place where you trade dragons and items with other users is the "crossroads", I've been playing this game for years and still misclick them constantly. [/quote] [b]this[/b] When I was a new player I was so confused lmao. I thought I was the only one who thought they'd be better swapped- [i]Though if they changed it now I'm sure ppl would riot[/i]
sixthdoctor wrote on 2024-04-25 07:42:47:
this
When I was a new player I was so confused lmao. I thought I was the only one who thought they'd be better swapped-

Though if they changed it now I'm sure ppl would riot
[:Discord Broke My Images:]
Allow space and symbols in dragon's names.
Allow space and symbols in dragon's names.
My dragons' names are 2-3 separate words. Please put spaces between them!!!
hRPcGnh.jpg
Mine is gonna sound really boring/mundane but; I want a clear all/purge subscribers button for pinglists so i can reuse them >.>

I don't enjoy hating to have to delete them, as it seems wasteful to discard the whole thing (even if its just code) - and it would make my brain happy to be able to re-use them as I only need so many at once and could just recycle them endlessly :'D monkey brain go brrr
Mine is gonna sound really boring/mundane but; I want a clear all/purge subscribers button for pinglists so i can reuse them >.>

I don't enjoy hating to have to delete them, as it seems wasteful to discard the whole thing (even if its just code) - and it would make my brain happy to be able to re-use them as I only need so many at once and could just recycle them endlessly :'D monkey brain go brrr
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
The ability to search the AH by most recently listed. 'Expiring Later' is close, but since you can list items for a period of 1, 3, or 7 days, you still obviously miss some. I just like looking at what new skins or dragons are listed lol.

Also the ability to 'bookmark' a forum post without subscribing to it.
The ability to search the AH by most recently listed. 'Expiring Later' is close, but since you can list items for a period of 1, 3, or 7 days, you still obviously miss some. I just like looking at what new skins or dragons are listed lol.

Also the ability to 'bookmark' a forum post without subscribing to it.

dendra
he / she
nineteen
mL0AhDl.gif

g1 monolair
+3 fr time
exalting lair
I have to click everything twice on mobile for some reason, so it'd be cool if that got fixed.
I have to click everything twice on mobile for some reason, so it'd be cool if that got fixed.
am i allowed to add commas to the numbers
is that tiny enough
am i allowed to add commas to the numbers
is that tiny enough

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7