Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3160 3161 3162 3163 3164 ... 3192 3193
@eenyay
that's funny! your mobile device thinks it's a phone number and bolds/changes the color of the text accordingly. that's a device thing, no idea how to turn it off unfortunately.
@eenyay
that's funny! your mobile device thinks it's a phone number and bolds/changes the color of the text accordingly. that's a device thing, no idea how to turn it off unfortunately.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
how do i search a dragon by ID number?

for example, one of my dragons had another dragon's ID in their bio because I was going to pair them but I'm not sure if I still own said dragon so I tried dragon search to see which dragon it was but there doesn't seem to be a way to search by ID number unless I'm missing it? I honestly could have missed it because, I am blind as a bat. I'd appreciate the help! Thanks :)
how do i search a dragon by ID number?

for example, one of my dragons had another dragon's ID in their bio because I was going to pair them but I'm not sure if I still own said dragon so I tried dragon search to see which dragon it was but there doesn't seem to be a way to search by ID number unless I'm missing it? I honestly could have missed it because, I am blind as a bat. I'd appreciate the help! Thanks :)
3Y3t130.png xm5ofH1.png
5iXiC8z.png
G8AyR6r.png
BDPM8Vp.png
bhdEs05.png
@WebstickKitten

an easy way to dragon search if you have an ID# is to open up the page of your first dragon

in the URL, you'll see that dragon's ID#

copy/paste the dragon id# you're searching for over that id# and <enter>

^^
@WebstickKitten

an easy way to dragon search if you have an ID# is to open up the page of your first dragon

^^
[quote name="BunnySox" date="2024-04-24 09:28:00" ] @WebstickKitten an easy way to dragon search if you have an ID# is to open up the page of your first dragon in the URL, you'll see that dragon's ID# copy/paste the dragon id# you're searching for over that id# and <enter> ^^ [/quote] Thank you!! It worked :D I still own the dragon too, she's just unnamed which is probably why I put her ID. Welp, now I have a pretty imp pair to make vaporwave babies!
BunnySox wrote on 2024-04-24 09:28:00:
@WebstickKitten

^^
Thank you!! It worked :D I still own the dragon too, she's just unnamed which is probably why I put her ID. Welp, now I have a pretty imp pair to make vaporwave babies!
3Y3t130.png xm5ofH1.png
5iXiC8z.png
G8AyR6r.png
BDPM8Vp.png
bhdEs05.png
@WebstickKitten

awesome!! so happy that worked for you!!

can you post them here so we can see which 2 dragons you'll be pairing now?

just b/c inquiring minds want to know xD

^^
@WebstickKitten

^^
[quote name="BunnySox" date="2024-04-24 09:37:14" ] @WebstickKitten awesome!! so happy that worked for you!! can you post them here so we can see which 2 dragons you'll be pairing now? just b/c inquiring minds want to know xD ^^ [/quote] Sure! ^.^ Here they are :D I don't think i bought them to be a pair but i realized they would make nice hatchlings so now they will be one lol [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86156528][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/861566/86156528_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93624422][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/936245/93624422_350.png[/img][/url]
BunnySox wrote on 2024-04-24 09:37:14:
@WebstickKitten

^^
Sure! ^.^ Here they are :D I don't think i bought them to be a pair but i realized they would make nice hatchlings so now they will be one lol
86156528_350.png
93624422_350.png
3Y3t130.png xm5ofH1.png
5iXiC8z.png
G8AyR6r.png
BDPM8Vp.png
bhdEs05.png
@WebstickKitten

gorgeous, both of them. so glad they "found" each other!! best of luck with the hatchlings!!

^^
@WebstickKitten

gorgeous, both of them. so glad they "found" each other!! best of luck with the hatchlings!!

^^
Whats a 'flight rep'?
Whats a 'flight rep'?
xpE8Cc3.pngwTBPG5s.pngvIZdXw3.pngrEfOWrZ.pngupJLoFN.pngqO3o9mR.png3JLBG44.pngdoeQOmt.pngE3MZdaA.pngYRuGcXS.pngA8q1lrb.pngyph64id.pnglJX7Tr5.png
@Pastaparty7

A player-created term to refer to either a dragon that represents a particular flight or an ambassador dragon from that flight in their Lair.
@Pastaparty7

A player-created term to refer to either a dragon that represents a particular flight or an ambassador dragon from that flight in their Lair.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind Ohhhh that makes sense! thank you :)
@Nightwind Ohhhh that makes sense! thank you :)
xpE8Cc3.pngwTBPG5s.pngvIZdXw3.pngrEfOWrZ.pngupJLoFN.pngqO3o9mR.png3JLBG44.pngdoeQOmt.pngE3MZdaA.pngYRuGcXS.pngA8q1lrb.pngyph64id.pnglJX7Tr5.png
1 2 ... 3160 3161 3162 3163 3164 ... 3192 3193