Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Ancient Adoptables [OPEN]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@BlackBoneCrown you've been added! :]

@Boop707 hello, I'm ready for your order details whenever you are!
@BlackBoneCrown you've been added! :]

@Boop707 hello, I'm ready for your order details whenever you are!
ZWdxRHX.gif4zm7ATR.gif ♠ Any pronouns
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
Link to dragon or scry: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61327764][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/613278/61327764_350.png[/img][/url] Sponsoring genes: yes, pinstripe please! Form of payment: gems Colored lines: no Simple backdrop: yes please! Paid customization: none! Requested image size: 4x4! Special requests: Maybe, if it's no trouble, one eye closed please!
Link to dragon or scry: 61327764_350.png
Sponsoring genes: yes, pinstripe please!
Form of payment: gems
Colored lines: no
Simple backdrop: yes please!
Paid customization: none!
Requested image size: 4x4!
Special requests: Maybe, if it's no trouble, one eye closed please!
rE6JzVU.png
@Boop707 So cute! Your total for this will be 500g, from 400g base + 100 for Pinstripe. If that works for you then go ahead and send the funds over and I'll get started ^_^ (let me know if you want a specific eye modified, too, otherwise I'll just pick one!)
@Boop707 So cute! Your total for this will be 500g, from 400g base + 100 for Pinstripe. If that works for you then go ahead and send the funds over and I'll get started ^_^ (let me know if you want a specific eye modified, too, otherwise I'll just pick one!)
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
I think the first/purple looks better! :)
I think the first/purple looks better! :)

hatchery
about
__ 8b7ebf2a5c36f2f1595e1e348acc0a6dabf99826.png

coli teams 4 newbies!
oldies 4 sale
level 25 sales
@crowbartender awesome! In that case I will delete the other one. Enjoy your adopt!
@crowbartender awesome! In that case I will delete the other one. Enjoy your adopt!
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
Link to dragon or scry: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78450883][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/784509/78450883_350.png[/img][/url] Sponsoring genes: yes, foam Form of payment: treasure Colored lines: no Simple backdrop: yes please! A blue (coordinating with eyes?) splash Paid customization: none Requested image size: default I'm sorry I took so long! I'm really indecisive and I couldn't decide which adopt I wanted! I'll be back for more though
Link to dragon or scry: 78450883_350.png
Sponsoring genes: yes, foam
Form of payment: treasure
Colored lines: no
Simple backdrop: yes please! A blue (coordinating with eyes?) splash
Paid customization: none
Requested image size: default

I'm sorry I took so long! I'm really indecisive and I couldn't decide which adopt I wanted! I'll be back for more though
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
@Kururin Oh no it’s alright! I understand, amd there’s all kinds of reasons it could take someone some extra time. I know some people also get a ton of pings too and so it’s easy for one to get lost in the shuffle. So no worries :]

Your total for this one will be 400kt, from 300kt base + 100kt for Foam (a bit cheaper than Tide since there’s less coverage). If that works for you then go ahead and send the funds and I'll get started c:
@Kururin Oh no it’s alright! I understand, amd there’s all kinds of reasons it could take someone some extra time. I know some people also get a ton of pings too and so it’s easy for one to get lost in the shuffle. So no worries :]

Your total for this one will be 400kt, from 300kt base + 100kt for Foam (a bit cheaper than Tide since there’s less coverage). If that works for you then go ahead and send the funds and I'll get started c:
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
Hello!
It looks like your current spots are filled, but I would love to be added to the waitlist once you're open again! These are so cute and I would love to get one.
Hello!
It looks like your current spots are filled, but I would love to be added to the waitlist once you're open again! These are so cute and I would love to get one.
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
@Ushirinaki Thanks so much, and you can absolutely be added! :] I've marked you down for a waitlist space.
@Ushirinaki Thanks so much, and you can absolutely be added! :] I've marked you down for a waitlist space.
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
@Boop707 here is Peaches! I'm about to bobble off to bed, but let me know if everything looks good or if you'd like any changes, and I'll be around again for a bit tomorrow [emoji=obelisk happy size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/kF6JK4g.png[/img]
@Boop707 here is Peaches! I'm about to bobble off to bed, but let me know if everything looks good or if you'd like any changes, and I'll be around again for a bit tomorrow

kF6JK4g.png
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30