Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Wavecrest '24 OOF Raffle
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@Chimecho Should be fixed now!
So sorry, I recorded the hatchling in a way the sheet did not appreciate lol
@Chimecho Should be fixed now!
So sorry, I recorded the hatchling in a way the sheet did not appreciate lol
HnHWvPl.png
@sunfishe @valerianroot @tidepools my apologies, turns out i was not looking in the right places, never gonna look at a spreadsheet after first waking up again T_T tysm for checking, i appreciate it!! and @Wildness thanks for fixing the one!!
@sunfishe @valerianroot @tidepools my apologies, turns out i was not looking in the right places, never gonna look at a spreadsheet after first waking up again T_T tysm for checking, i appreciate it!! and @Wildness thanks for fixing the one!!
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
@Trusty
For Wed, April 17
#94398644 should be marked as 1t PA
Thanks
@Trusty
For Wed, April 17
#94398644 should be marked as 1t PA
Thanks
Timezone:
Same as FR
5G1dR62.pngjW6M6Gx.png 1IJZqsC.png
@wonderling I have corrected it.
@wonderling I have corrected it.
GK2LcRL.png
[quote name="Makomo" date="2024-04-24 11:41:33" ] @/PlatinumDream For Wendsday, April 17 You only logged 8 dragons. There should be 46 Idk where the other 38 went [/quote] @PlatinumDream pinging you again to see if you saw this ^^
Makomo wrote on 2024-04-24 11:41:33:
@/PlatinumDream
For Wendsday, April 17

You only logged 8 dragons. There should be 46

Idk where the other 38 went

@PlatinumDream pinging you again to see if you saw this ^^
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
@Makomo whoops, my bad! I forgot to record them. They've been added in now!
@Makomo whoops, my bad! I forgot to record them. They've been added in now!
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
@Snowbelle
Hiya! For Saturday, my AH history shows #92607842 as a level 10 1t PA. It looks like it's recorded as a normal level 5? ^^'
@Snowbelle
Hiya! For Saturday, my AH history shows #92607842 as a level 10 1t PA. It looks like it's recorded as a normal level 5? ^^'
May the wind be always at your back.
@Notion
Indeed. I started my lv5 column drag one row too early! Corrected it to be a lv10 1t now!
@Notion
Indeed. I started my lv5 column drag one row too early! Corrected it to be a lv10 1t now!
1HDUhks.png
@Snowbelle
Thank you so much! ^^
@Snowbelle
Thank you so much! ^^
May the wind be always at your back.
[center][img alt="WCS 2024 OOF Raffle Header"]https://i.ibb.co/j8yb5pH/oof.png[/img][/center][br] Thank you for sailing with us this Wavecrest Saturnalia! We hope you all had a wonderful journey with us! This is the start of our prize drawings for the WCS 2024 OOF Raffle: [br][center][img alt="Fish Among Clouds divider"]https://i.imgur.com/oCalhwE.png[/img][/center][br] [br][emoji=treasure chest][color=transparent]...[/color][color=b3536e][size=4][b]WINNERS - ROUND 1[b][/size][/color] ----- [list=1] [*]@webcore [*]@rexd999 [*]@wandernavi [*]@cheypie565 [*]@somajean [*]@levinworth [*]@stormjunes [*]@themaybeman [*]@sedo [*]@shinypogs [/list] Your deadline to respond is: [b]3rd May 2024, 9:40 FR Time[/b] [br][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3329183#post_56574511][b]>> Click here to go to the Available Prizes <<[/b][/url][br][/center] For those who need a quick refresher on how to claim your prize from a raffle, the rules can be found below: [color=97beed][emoji=ping] [b]A Quick Rules Refresher[/b][/color] ----- [list=1] [*] Please [b]make a list of your prize preferences [/b]in this thread with the number of items on your list equal to the number you were drawn. For example, the first winner would list just one prize pack, the second would list two, etc. [*] [b]Make sure your prizes are listed in order of priority.[/b] The higher on your list the prize is, the more likely you are to get it! [*] Winners will have [b]24 hours to respond[/b] with their prize pack list, or they will be moved to the bottom of the next round. After 2 missed rounds, a replacement winner will be pulled. [*] If you'd like to forfeit your win in this raffle please ping me (FirozTaverbi) in this thread to let me know! [*] If you'd like to be pinged to stay notified of each round of winners, please add yourself to the Winning Rounds Pinglist below! The All Participants pinglist will only be pinged for the first round of winners.[/list] [center][pinglist=26302][/center] [center][img alt="Fish Among Clouds divider"]https://i.imgur.com/oCalhwE.png[/img][/center] [quote=All Participants Pinglist][size=1][size=1]@1moon1spirit @3141592653589793 @4e7her @8ooks @able37 @abundance @abzoro @acheyri @achilleus @achromaticism @acretosorien @addmon @agenderdisaster @agonius @aireiya @akaineko @akashiyuki @al3s1s @algophobia @alkylic @alterzero @amdia @an0nim00se @ancientsecrets @angelicavian @anovaal @aoroen @aphirium @aphroditelefay @arandomperson @arapocalypse @archenitesky @aredshroom @argante @arosaceae @ashes13 @asterodea @astralcrescent @astromanian @astrotheology @aura12 @auraboas @avaraena @axe @azurediamond51 @b1uejay @badpearl @barbiegrrl @barok @barracudacultist @bbf @bearinator @beatoriche @beatricks @beatsbycendre @beewhisperer @belviere @bexster94 @bisons @bizarrekitten @blubber @bluehamble @bluelatios @bluetoaster @britt1243 @brutuscourt @bunnykisses @bwee @caerulius @caityjay @calcify @calendula @cantdanceflynn @caprese @captaindrakken @carvaiine @casanoble @catalyticgenesis @catgirlwerewolf @cenedrariva @chberr @cherryoctopie @cheypie565 @chimecho @chingoo @chirp @cholesky @cinderfire @cinderrain @citrusly @clarkegriffin @cleyra @clm @clockroulette @coelacats @corvidaze @counterklock @countingchocobos @craftless @creamgravy @creatorsdilemma @crookedjaw @crowmachine @culcidae @cx3qn4y9 @cyanicocean @cyronite @dakervadora @dalaskingora @dandelionfires @dataghosts @datbeartho @deadlypants @decaymoth @deladria @delibird @denryu @dessy @dinoxia @disillusionist @dismasyves @doozie @dorkit @draco981 @dracosauria @dragoneko @dragonfeat @dragonflare92 @dragonflowers @dragonowl21 @drakespino @dreamweave @drshadowc @druddigon @dulclmer @dusthide @eda @eeep @eelmedusa @eggplantwizard @elaendorlien @elevation @elus @elvinda @elwine @elysse @emmahaa @emmebearpaw @emmerololth @emoster @encryptidd @enkil @eosfylla @equipoise @erevainsgirl @erithakos @evilcopepod @ewoman @expectancygate @eyyyerie @faecoria @fairycatrainbow @fallenarrow @farore @felawnie @felinekind @felspring @ferspnai @figura @filokseni @firedragon68 @fragariavesca @freyaneedscoffee @frfrfr @frogata @frostlightles @frostmeri @fujiko18 @fulminare @gamerdanger @ganondorf @gardening @genziana @glaceon @golden @graceling13 @grandlore @grathum @greenishechoes @greywatch @gryphonsong @gumpop @gusui @hackervoice @hadesguardian @halkiierid @harmicist @hatesprit @hatsunemiku @hawketh @hawkmartian @helenoftroy300 @hidranea @highwaycavalier @hollowlaughter @hollyberry @home @honeyseals @humbledarkmage @humboldt @hurricanewinds @hwakurori @hybridair @i2005 @icykeys @ideamutt @iggxrisu @ihavetherabies @ikunoche @imginate @indigocat @indigostarshine @infamy @infernos @inkwardlychaotic @intheclouds @irelis @irithyll @ironeyes @isbergard @jaigalaar @jbapple @jeevas @jellyraven @jockey @jotunn @juulika @kadathem @kael1030 @kashmere @kayfox @kazeyuki @kettei @kieren @kinservant @kiomori @kiralyne @kirathekat @kiseikune @knishes @kothra @kotiss @kriski @ksenyaeeh @kudugin @kuroda @kururin @kvon @kylaila @ladyartemis @ladyspibe @lamsweete @lansly @latsyric @lavenderdragon13 @leafalie @leghorse @levinworth @lissy @lizbert0 @llealynarisia @lunamoon29 @lunarsunlight @makomo @mangoeclipse @mangrit @mapiranch @mapleshaiku @maryseskippy @marzbarz @marzbarz615 @mdoatb @meadbhb @mechanical @megaabsols @meliger @meracydia @meyoline @milim @mima @mimirr @mintiee @mirna @mistbird @mix @mngwa @mochiko79 @modernicarus @mombot3k @moomargh @moonlitmask @moriarty @moristian @mossfinch @mothrave @mousewife @mrsnegcol @mudpuddle @mujna @mysticmeat @nappez @naze @necoryn @neenor @nefariousking @negcol @nejibana @nekrateholic @nelsothy @neoo @neptunelycan @nerdmom @netherguard @nezzous56 @nightwind @ninestars @niponji @niviarsiaq @noddddd @nohrg @noonalt @notion @nysida @october @october31 @ofmontreal @okiastar @olderthanbones @omegasmileyface @onceworried @oneluckyduck @ookamiotoko @opoponax @osteoderm @paladinpass @pallasitematrix @panicat @paperdragons1029 @peacock4354 @phantasidreamin @pheaux @picidae05 @piedcrow @piko @plagues @plushstiel @polty @princesstaozi @puggles @purpleambience @qkrthor @queenalchemy @queerprince @quinnelope @quivira @raggirare @raijubuzoku @rashakiro @rattification @raynie @redsnight @redwillia @reedharrow @refractor @reunion @revontuletdragon @rexd999 @rhanakerridan @rhombys @rifter @riyoke @rockss @romeow @rorke @rubyredtan @rufusdrumknott @sadistic @sakigamis @samelf @samuelmaybird @samwitches @sapphireelegy @sarahlunawolf @sargelily @saronai @saturnpunk @satyrgatyr @scarecrowwizard @schipperke @schmelios @scorpionacordion @scribblingface @sealedsalt @sedo @selah @seniph @shale @sharkra @shinypogs @shiro3tora @shoydragon @sick @sidegrinder @silentwanderer @simfeetunder @simplydragons @siskiyou @sketchy @skimmersing @skycloud @sleepyhat @sleepyhoneybee @smeen @smellybelly10 @smolfroglesbian @snes @snowmanblood @sockmonkeygerald @softfrogger @softsylveon @somajean @somariel @southfarthing @spadefriend @sparrow015 @spiritsai @st6x @stasha @stormjunes @strengthofzaun @summerdrake @sunlightdruid @superfuzzygoat @supermew100 @supremejade @syceris @sylvandyr @sylveondreams @synthsational @systemhell @takatsuki @talonshrubfire @tapka @tarshaan @teddy2008 @teebone @teletraan @templeofsyrinx @tetrahedr0n @thecherryghost @thecrypta @theendsinger @themaybeman @theredhood @theresilence @thesilverthorn @thesunsfullmoon @thevillainscat @theyellowhobbit @thorneaters @thornygremlin @threadshift @tialanderrol @tipa @toriiya @trashysockbasket @tropickle @tuitionfee @turquai @twalio @twinfish @ufology @urfavzozo15 @uruhead @valla @valoria @vampyremoth @varenyky @vassily @velikathealpha @venatore @viciousprincess @violentviolet77 @violetrenegade @violetwhirlwind @virgil @vosmikot @vulturereyy @wahlmur @wanderingturtle @wandernavi @webcore @whisperghost @wildewinged @wildyarrow @wintrecat @withoutanace @wolfspeaker @wonderling @worldofvaldis @wormbeing @wormdelivre @wrenmedy @xaz @xeafayne @xianaasuka @xiny @xlilm0nsterx @xylidriv @yeehawasaurus @yesterdaysdreams @yews @yveltals @zabella @zafirmei @zephyrianight @ziggythepinhead @zincalloy @zombats @zophronia[/size][/size][/quote]
WCS 2024 OOF Raffle Header

Thank you for sailing with us this Wavecrest Saturnalia! We hope you all had a wonderful journey with us! This is the start of our prize drawings for the WCS 2024 OOF Raffle:

Fish Among Clouds divider

...WINNERS - ROUND 1
  1. @webcore
  2. @rexd999
  3. @wandernavi
  4. @cheypie565
  5. @somajean
  6. @levinworth
  7. @stormjunes
  8. @themaybeman
  9. @sedo
  10. @shinypogs

Your deadline to respond is: 3rd May 2024, 9:40 FR Time

For those who need a quick refresher on how to claim your prize from a raffle, the rules can be found below:

A Quick Rules Refresher
  1. Please make a list of your prize preferences in this thread with the number of items on your list equal to the number you were drawn. For example, the first winner would list just one prize pack, the second would list two, etc.
  2. Make sure your prizes are listed in order of priority. The higher on your list the prize is, the more likely you are to get it!
  3. Winners will have 24 hours to respond with their prize pack list, or they will be moved to the bottom of the next round. After 2 missed rounds, a replacement winner will be pulled.
  4. If you'd like to forfeit your win in this raffle please ping me (FirozTaverbi) in this thread to let me know!
  5. If you'd like to be pinged to stay notified of each round of winners, please add yourself to the Winning Rounds Pinglist below! The All Participants pinglist will only be pinged for the first round of winners.
Fish Among Clouds divider
All Participants Pinglist wrote:
@1moon1spirit @3141592653589793 @4e7her @8ooks @able37 @abundance @abzoro @acheyri @achilleus @achromaticism @acretosorien @addmon @agenderdisaster @agonius @aireiya @akaineko @akashiyuki @al3s1s @algophobia @alkylic @alterzero @amdia @an0nim00se @ancientsecrets @angelicavian @anovaal @aoroen @aphirium @aphroditelefay @arandomperson @arapocalypse @archenitesky @aredshroom @argante @arosaceae @ashes13 @asterodea @astralcrescent @astromanian @astrotheology @aura12 @auraboas @avaraena @axe @azurediamond51 @b1uejay @badpearl @barbiegrrl @barok @barracudacultist @bbf @bearinator @beatoriche @beatricks @beatsbycendre @beewhisperer @belviere @bexster94 @bisons @bizarrekitten @blubber @bluehamble @bluelatios @bluetoaster @britt1243 @brutuscourt @bunnykisses @bwee @caerulius @caityjay @calcify @calendula @cantdanceflynn @caprese @captaindrakken @carvaiine @casanoble @catalyticgenesis @catgirlwerewolf @cenedrariva @chberr @cherryoctopie @cheypie565 @chimecho @chingoo @chirp @cholesky @cinderfire @cinderrain @citrusly @clarkegriffin @cleyra @clm @clockroulette @coelacats @corvidaze @counterklock @countingchocobos @craftless @creamgravy @creatorsdilemma @crookedjaw @crowmachine @culcidae @cx3qn4y9 @cyanicocean @cyronite @dakervadora @dalaskingora @dandelionfires @dataghosts @datbeartho @deadlypants @decaymoth @deladria @delibird @denryu @dessy @dinoxia @disillusionist @dismasyves @doozie @dorkit @draco981 @dracosauria @dragoneko @dragonfeat @dragonflare92 @dragonflowers @dragonowl21 @drakespino @dreamweave @drshadowc @druddigon @dulclmer @dusthide @eda @eeep @eelmedusa @eggplantwizard @elaendorlien @elevation @elus @elvinda @elwine @elysse @emmahaa @emmebearpaw @emmerololth @emoster @encryptidd @enkil @eosfylla @equipoise @erevainsgirl @erithakos @evilcopepod @ewoman @expectancygate @eyyyerie @faecoria @fairycatrainbow @fallenarrow @farore @felawnie @felinekind @felspring @ferspnai @figura @filokseni @firedragon68 @fragariavesca @freyaneedscoffee @frfrfr @frogata @frostlightles @frostmeri @fujiko18 @fulminare @gamerdanger @ganondorf @gardening @genziana @glaceon @golden @graceling13 @grandlore @grathum @greenishechoes @greywatch @gryphonsong @gumpop @gusui @hackervoice @hadesguardian @halkiierid @harmicist @hatesprit @hatsunemiku @hawketh @hawkmartian @helenoftroy300 @hidranea @highwaycavalier @hollowlaughter @hollyberry @home @honeyseals @humbledarkmage @humboldt @hurricanewinds @hwakurori @hybridair @i2005 @icykeys @ideamutt @iggxrisu @ihavetherabies @ikunoche @imginate @indigocat @indigostarshine @infamy @infernos @inkwardlychaotic @intheclouds @irelis @irithyll @ironeyes @isbergard @jaigalaar @jbapple @jeevas @jellyraven @jockey @jotunn @juulika @kadathem @kael1030 @kashmere @kayfox @kazeyuki @kettei @kieren @kinservant @kiomori @kiralyne @kirathekat @kiseikune @knishes @kothra @kotiss @kriski @ksenyaeeh @kudugin @kuroda @kururin @kvon @kylaila @ladyartemis @ladyspibe @lamsweete @lansly @latsyric @lavenderdragon13 @leafalie @leghorse @levinworth @lissy @lizbert0 @llealynarisia @lunamoon29 @lunarsunlight @makomo @mangoeclipse @mangrit @mapiranch @mapleshaiku @maryseskippy @marzbarz @marzbarz615 @mdoatb @meadbhb @mechanical @megaabsols @meliger @meracydia @meyoline @milim @mima @mimirr @mintiee @mirna @mistbird @mix @mngwa @mochiko79 @modernicarus @mombot3k @moomargh @moonlitmask @moriarty @moristian @mossfinch @mothrave @mousewife @mrsnegcol @mudpuddle @mujna @mysticmeat @nappez @naze @necoryn @neenor @nefariousking @negcol @nejibana @nekrateholic @nelsothy @neoo @neptunelycan @nerdmom @netherguard @nezzous56 @nightwind @ninestars @niponji @niviarsiaq @noddddd @nohrg @noonalt @notion @nysida @october @october31 @ofmontreal @okiastar @olderthanbones @omegasmileyface @onceworried @oneluckyduck @ookamiotoko @opoponax @osteoderm @paladinpass @pallasitematrix @panicat @paperdragons1029 @peacock4354 @phantasidreamin @pheaux @picidae05 @piedcrow @piko @plagues @plushstiel @polty @princesstaozi @puggles @purpleambience @qkrthor @queenalchemy @queerprince @quinnelope @quivira @raggirare @raijubuzoku @rashakiro @rattification @raynie @redsnight @redwillia @reedharrow @refractor @reunion @revontuletdragon @rexd999 @rhanakerridan @rhombys @rifter @riyoke @rockss @romeow @rorke @rubyredtan @rufusdrumknott @sadistic @sakigamis @samelf @samuelmaybird @samwitches @sapphireelegy @sarahlunawolf @sargelily @saronai @saturnpunk @satyrgatyr @scarecrowwizard @schipperke @schmelios @scorpionacordion @scribblingface @sealedsalt @sedo @selah @seniph @shale @sharkra @shinypogs @shiro3tora @shoydragon @sick @sidegrinder @silentwanderer @simfeetunder @simplydragons @siskiyou @sketchy @skimmersing @skycloud @sleepyhat @sleepyhoneybee @smeen @smellybelly10 @smolfroglesbian @snes @snowmanblood @sockmonkeygerald @softfrogger @softsylveon @somajean @somariel @southfarthing @spadefriend @sparrow015 @spiritsai @st6x @stasha @stormjunes @strengthofzaun @summerdrake @sunlightdruid @superfuzzygoat @supermew100 @supremejade @syceris @sylvandyr @sylveondreams @synthsational @systemhell @takatsuki @talonshrubfire @tapka @tarshaan @teddy2008 @teebone @teletraan @templeofsyrinx @tetrahedr0n @thecherryghost @thecrypta @theendsinger @themaybeman @theredhood @theresilence @thesilverthorn @thesunsfullmoon @thevillainscat @theyellowhobbit @thorneaters @thornygremlin @threadshift @tialanderrol @tipa @toriiya @trashysockbasket @tropickle @tuitionfee @turquai @twalio @twinfish @ufology @urfavzozo15 @uruhead @valla @valoria @vampyremoth @varenyky @vassily @velikathealpha @venatore @viciousprincess @violentviolet77 @violetrenegade @violetwhirlwind @virgil @vosmikot @vulturereyy @wahlmur @wanderingturtle @wandernavi @webcore @whisperghost @wildewinged @wildyarrow @wintrecat @withoutanace @wolfspeaker @wonderling @worldofvaldis @wormbeing @wormdelivre @wrenmedy @xaz @xeafayne @xianaasuka @xiny @xlilm0nsterx @xylidriv @yeehawasaurus @yesterdaysdreams @yews @yveltals @zabella @zafirmei @zephyrianight @ziggythepinhead @zincalloy @zombats @zophronia
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28