Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What keeps you going on flightrising?
1 2 3 4 5 6
mostly just breeding and selling! I love trying to come up with interesting gene and color variations (even though I rarely finish my projects LOL)
mostly just breeding and selling! I love trying to come up with interesting gene and color variations (even though I rarely finish my projects LOL)
Shield me from all evil. 5664106.gif
I like that there are always lil goals to work towards!

Also I have a hatchery and am still having fun with it (+breeding pair projects) so that keeps me checking in.
I like that there are always lil goals to work towards!

Also I have a hatchery and am still having fun with it (+breeding pair projects) so that keeps me checking in.
ec65fc4f97f25ecd94c103a9612847167e262c29.png
free oc collector with almost endless customization (:
free oc collector with almost endless customization (:
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
Get to collect dragons that look cool, and I do random breeding matchups to get surprised by the hatchlings
Updates.
Updates.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
Festivals and other events, especially NotN, and writing lore, I have so much lore I wanna get through, and I love my dragons too much
Festivals and other events, especially NotN, and writing lore, I have so much lore I wanna get through, and I love my dragons too much
I'm noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
[quote name="Sonyei" date="2024-04-22 09:58:12" ] I've been a member for 7 years. I don't play every day, but I do try to check in at least early every month so I get a reminder of when festivals are. What keeps me coming back is the slow pace. These types of PBBGs used to be a dime-a-dozen fifteen years ago, but now FR is one of the few left. This one in particular because I love the dragon aesthetic. Slow forums. Slow content releases (relative to the length of the game). Slow gameplay requiring weeks or even months of saving before you can make a big move. I adore this style of game, the one I play--not the one that plays me by demanding every waking minute of my day to remain competitive and active in. [/quote] This is a HUGE reason I love to support this website. I'm not being heckled by advertisements that block me from using the site because I need a premium membership, I don't need to play every day to stay up to date and active. This site is maintained by devs and artists for the love of it, and by a likeminded community that love art and dragons. No website needs to be anything more than that. Thank you for your answer on this thread!
Sonyei wrote on 2024-04-22 09:58:12:
I've been a member for 7 years. I don't play every day, but I do try to check in at least early every month so I get a reminder of when festivals are.

What keeps me coming back is the slow pace. These types of PBBGs used to be a dime-a-dozen fifteen years ago, but now FR is one of the few left. This one in particular because I love the dragon aesthetic. Slow forums. Slow content releases (relative to the length of the game). Slow gameplay requiring weeks or even months of saving before you can make a big move. I adore this style of game, the one I play--not the one that plays me by demanding every waking minute of my day to remain competitive and active in.

This is a HUGE reason I love to support this website. I'm not being heckled by advertisements that block me from using the site because I need a premium membership, I don't need to play every day to stay up to date and active. This site is maintained by devs and artists for the love of it, and by a likeminded community that love art and dragons. No website needs to be anything more than that. Thank you for your answer on this thread!
xxxxxxxtumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gifAO6x9Go.giftumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
tumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gifAO6x9Go.giftumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
FRFlightPrideBannerArcane_zps17329871.png
[quote name="Cuivienen" date="2024-04-22 11:11:45" ] Dragons. Dragons. Dragons. They just make me happy. [/quote] A perfect answer, honestly <3
Cuivienen wrote on 2024-04-22 11:11:45:
Dragons. Dragons. Dragons. They just make me happy.

A perfect answer, honestly <3
xxxxxxxtumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gifAO6x9Go.giftumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
tumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gifAO6x9Go.giftumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
[quote name="Ikunoche" date="2024-04-22 14:50:41" ] 1. Habit. 2. Completionist mindset. 3. New updates. 4. Dominance fights. 5. Pretty skins and accents. I wish the Dominance would be ranking higher on my list. The fights aren't as grand as they use to be. Maybe the concept needs some sort of a rework, to spice things up. [/quote] Y'know what, I think so too. Revitalise the competitive spirit a little bit! Maybe make the rewards better for participating in the dominance aspect of the site. For a long time it was something I barely understood or even knew about honestly, so it could definitely stand to be a more inviting and exciting part of the game.
Ikunoche wrote on 2024-04-22 14:50:41:
1. Habit.
2. Completionist mindset.
3. New updates.
4. Dominance fights.
5. Pretty skins and accents.

I wish the Dominance would be ranking higher on my list. The fights aren't as grand as they use to be. Maybe the concept needs some sort of a rework, to spice things up.

Y'know what, I think so too. Revitalise the competitive spirit a little bit! Maybe make the rewards better for participating in the dominance aspect of the site. For a long time it was something I barely understood or even knew about honestly, so it could definitely stand to be a more inviting and exciting part of the game.
Honestly I don't know, I don't think it's something specific. The site just makes me happy and I like all the activities it provides, I love the art, I love the dragons' designs, I love the mod team, I love the community, It's just a really nice place to be you know?

Also I love dress-up games and here I get to dress up dragons, it's perfection.
Honestly I don't know, I don't think it's something specific. The site just makes me happy and I like all the activities it provides, I love the art, I love the dragons' designs, I love the mod team, I love the community, It's just a really nice place to be you know?

Also I love dress-up games and here I get to dress up dragons, it's perfection.
4ztBK1h.png
P2OauAq.png
lwvRdFe.png
EEUHXHn.png
hh5n4WA.png
lohf4Mo.png APe9ksa.png E27J5Sp.png cNJO9da.png
xbsbPqT.png
YMPbu9R.png
this is still a wip ok
1 2 3 4 5 6