Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Being able to turn genes into parchments
1 2
Idk I just think it would make it way easier and make everyone happy

For example:
I have the batty gene for auras. I don't like how it looks on them, but I think it looks nice on dusthides with certain colors. Instead of having to buy or find another parchment, just let me trade my aura gene for a parchment or trade it directly into the dusthide gene
Idk I just think it would make it way easier and make everyone happy

For example:
I have the batty gene for auras. I don't like how it looks on them, but I think it looks nice on dusthides with certain colors. Instead of having to buy or find another parchment, just let me trade my aura gene for a parchment or trade it directly into the dusthide gene
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
Wait that's.. not something you can do? I've not really touched the gene shop in the Grand Exchange, but that seems like something that should just logically be implemented as like a QoL thing.

Support!
Wait that's.. not something you can do? I've not really touched the gene shop in the Grand Exchange, but that seems like something that should just logically be implemented as like a QoL thing.

Support!
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
Yes please. I have a few genes from before the parchment system that I would love to swap to a different breed.
Yes please. I have a few genes from before the parchment system that I would love to swap to a different breed.
a2Ufdch.gif G2s For Sale
G1 Sales
Support, I have genes I would like for different breeds
Support, I have genes I would like for different breeds
Feel free to ping me. I love being part of a conversation.
LORE (feel free to use):

Wights/Draugr/Wraiths/Religions/Elements/Dragonkin

PzFNFIJ.png
Support! I don't see why we shouldn't be able to do this
Support! I don't see why we shouldn't be able to do this
i3VCiEO.png
ALL THEY SEE IS A SHADOW
SHE/HER
G1 LAIR
FR +2
Support! Especially now with more Ancients and Genes this should be doable!
Support! Especially now with more Ancients and Genes this should be doable!
I have plenty of genes I'd love to swap to a different breed. Support.

If cluttering Glass/Gloss is a concern, the gene -> parchment trades could be placed into a separate tab a la the MP.
I have plenty of genes I'd love to swap to a different breed. Support.

If cluttering Glass/Gloss is a concern, the gene -> parchment trades could be placed into a separate tab a la the MP.
If I'm reading this correctly, it's something I've always felt Glass and Gloss should do--we should be able to swap an ancient gene for a comparable ancient gene there. For example, Arc (Veilspun) for Arc (Dusthide). And if people are concerned about new genes being traded for old and tanking the prices upon release, GnG don't have to stock a new gene for approx. the first month or so.
If I'm reading this correctly, it's something I've always felt Glass and Gloss should do--we should be able to swap an ancient gene for a comparable ancient gene there. For example, Arc (Veilspun) for Arc (Dusthide). And if people are concerned about new genes being traded for old and tanking the prices upon release, GnG don't have to stock a new gene for approx. the first month or so.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Huge support! this would seriously help with the action house price bloat
Huge support! this would seriously help with the action house price bloat
lesbiancatcher.png
Zeph / 22 / Redwood
fc4zvun.png
mCzmQ3E.png 9.png
Please, I'd love this. Support.
Please, I'd love this. Support.
FObX7rS.png WQA384m.png
hh5n4WA.png WvEXipG.pngA6Pqy3l.png
1 2