Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I just had a horrible idea.
1 2 3
I would make so many people's dragons into Mirrors, lol. X'D
I would make so many people's dragons into Mirrors, lol. X'D
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
[quote name="bugsinspace" date="2024-04-23 11:03:44" ] [quote name="ARandoPerso" date="2024-04-23 11:01:51" ] [quote name="Are" date="2024-04-23 10:56:50" ] Apply an imperial scroll to Naomi for immense chaos. [/quote] How about finding imperials that’ve been bread and turning them into common breeds [/quote] WOE, TUNDRA BE UPON YE [/quote] A fate worse worse than death- Tundras in your lair.
bugsinspace wrote on 2024-04-23 11:03:44:
ARandoPerso wrote on 2024-04-23 11:01:51:
Are wrote on 2024-04-23 10:56:50:
Apply an imperial scroll to Naomi for immense chaos.

How about finding imperials that’ve been bread and turning them into common breeds
WOE, TUNDRA BE UPON YE
A fate worse worse than death- Tundras in your lair.
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
This reminds me of the items in neopets that would turn your pet into one of the basic, default ones in battle. Forgive me but i've never played neopets for more than a couple days, but i certainly remember hearing a story like that.
This reminds me of the items in neopets that would turn your pet into one of the basic, default ones in battle. Forgive me but i've never played neopets for more than a couple days, but i certainly remember hearing a story like that.
xulc4O8.png
this is like the flight rising equivalent of the Olden Days (tm) of tumblr where you could inexplicably edit other people's posts. i love (hate) it!!
this is like the flight rising equivalent of the Olden Days (tm) of tumblr where you could inexplicably edit other people's posts. i love (hate) it!!
9UH8qm7.png ___25,
they/them,
space alien

___
_._
_ fLdYOuE.png
HxL61bT.png
_ tyEuRXe.png
ar6gtVv.png
_ w9bDUNq.png
oNrZjs5.png

_ aLfu5UL.png _ FObX7rS.png _ IEAdiPZ.png
_ Qf7biHq.png
Oh dear, this would be truly awful. Imagine taking a G2+ Modern dragon off the AH and turning it into an entire project because you like the color combo, complete with Gem Genes and perhaps even an UMA to go along with it...and then the owner of the parents turns it into a Ancient breed. All your genes? Back to basic!

Nobody would trust a G2+ dragon for their projects ever again, at least not any with expensive genes. xD
Oh dear, this would be truly awful. Imagine taking a G2+ Modern dragon off the AH and turning it into an entire project because you like the color combo, complete with Gem Genes and perhaps even an UMA to go along with it...and then the owner of the parents turns it into a Ancient breed. All your genes? Back to basic!

Nobody would trust a G2+ dragon for their projects ever again, at least not any with expensive genes. xD
One Word:

Why?
One Word:

Why?
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png92525955.png
[quote name="@ARandoPerso" date="2024-04-23 11:01:51" ] [quote name="Are" date="2024-04-23 10:56:50" ] Apply an imperial scroll to Naomi for immense chaos. [/quote] How about finding imperials that’ve been bread and turning them into common breeds [/quote] ok I'm sorry but the mistype is sending me. "you have been BREAD"
@ARandoPerso wrote on 2024-04-23 11:01:51:
Are wrote on 2024-04-23 10:56:50:
Apply an imperial scroll to Naomi for immense chaos.

How about finding imperials that’ve been bread and turning them into common breeds
ok I'm sorry but the mistype is sending me.

"you have been BREAD"
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
@Wisdum

I was on my phone, autocorrect has gotten me XD
@Wisdum

I was on my phone, autocorrect has gotten me XD
Progen >93399p.png Art Shop 68696002p.png< Avatar
What if using scatterscrolls changed the colors of all the offspring too? RIP breeding pairs
What if using scatterscrolls changed the colors of all the offspring too? RIP breeding pairs
DragonIC_Big.png PsychicIC_Big.png
ok but consider this: when you apply a scroll, it applies not only to the offspring, but all of the ancestors and siblings as well.
ok but consider this: when you apply a scroll, it applies not only to the offspring, but all of the ancestors and siblings as well.
1 2 3