Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I just had a horrible idea.
1 2 3
Imagine this; breed change scrolls effect a dragon's entire lineage. You breed change a dragon for a project? Congratulations, every single offspring they've had, including those in other people's lair, has been changed. Chaos in the streets.
Imagine this; breed change scrolls effect a dragon's entire lineage. You breed change a dragon for a project? Congratulations, every single offspring they've had, including those in other people's lair, has been changed. Chaos in the streets.
Apply an imperial scroll to Naomi for immense chaos.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
[quote name="Are" date="2024-04-23 10:56:50" ] Apply an imperial scroll to Naomi for immense chaos. [/quote] How about finding imperials that’ve been bread and turning them into common breeds
Are wrote on 2024-04-23 10:56:50:

How about finding imperials that’ve been bread and turning them into common breeds
Progen >93399p.png Art Shop 68696002p.png< Avatar
[quote name="ARandoPerso" date="2024-04-23 11:01:51" ] [quote name="Are" date="2024-04-23 10:56:50" ] Apply an imperial scroll to Naomi for immense chaos. [/quote] How about finding imperials that’ve been bread and turning them into common breeds [/quote] WOE, TUNDRA BE UPON YE
ARandoPerso wrote on 2024-04-23 11:01:51:

How about finding imperials that’ve been bread and turning them into common breeds
WOE, TUNDRA BE UPON YE
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
[img]https://i.imgur.com/wOeAV2C.gif[/img]
wOeAV2C.gif
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
the amount of foolery you could do with this... oh my god. add it for 1 hour and see what happens
the amount of foolery you could do with this... oh my god. add it for 1 hour and see what happens
NcRl9aq.png
May I introduce you to Let's chaos?
May I introduce you to Let's chaos?
Water Runestone WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
This Water Runestone is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.
[quote name="ARandoPerso" date="2024-04-23 11:01:51" ] [quote name="Are" date="2024-04-23 10:56:50" ] Apply an imperial scroll to Naomi for immense chaos. [/quote] How about finding imperials that’ve been bread and turning them into common breeds [/quote] YEAH... imagine a prolific g2 imp breeder turned all of the g2 imps into nocturnes. chaos.
ARandoPerso wrote on 2024-04-23 11:01:51:

YEAH... imagine a prolific g2 imp breeder turned all of the g2 imps into nocturnes. chaos.
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
even worse idea: if you turn the dragon into an ancient, since they wouldn't be compatible in breeding anymore their children end up vanishing. goodbye grandchildren you're not getting anything from my legacy
even worse idea: if you turn the dragon into an ancient, since they wouldn't be compatible in breeding anymore their children end up vanishing. goodbye grandchildren you're not getting anything from my legacy
ZcrsSbC.png
[quote name="colorscapes" date="2024-04-23 13:01:32" ] even worse idea: if you turn the dragon into an ancient, since they wouldn't be compatible in breeding anymore their children end up vanishing. goodbye grandchildren you're not getting anything from my legacy [/quote] easy way to clear up offspring list [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] gen1 collectors would love this
colorscapes wrote on 2024-04-23 13:01:32:
easy way to clear up offspring list gen1 collectors would love this
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
1 2 3