Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [EARTHDOM] Art for Fodder (Open!)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
@Vendrus

Username: mossfinch
Size of art: whatever tbh
Reference links: drive folder
Notes and additional details: this is amadeus! he's technically an anthropomorphic fox, but I like getting art of him all human-y. There's a real-life person facial ref in there, though his skin is darker and his hair is longer. Also he has a tiny violin construct named Stradivari that serves as his companion since he's an artificer!

he's devastatingly beautiful, completely anti-social, and a moody lil *censored*

.....also he's kind of a vampire.

also I have a dragon of him here.

Payment amount: 500 gems
@Vendrus

Username: mossfinch
Size of art: whatever tbh
Reference links: drive folder
Notes and additional details: this is amadeus! he's technically an anthropomorphic fox, but I like getting art of him all human-y. There's a real-life person facial ref in there, though his skin is darker and his hair is longer. Also he has a tiny violin construct named Stradivari that serves as his companion since he's an artificer!

he's devastatingly beautiful, completely anti-social, and a moody lil *censored*

.....also he's kind of a vampire.

also I have a dragon of him here.

Payment amount: 500 gems
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@rufusdrumknott Hello again! I'm sending 15 lvl 7s (at the right PA amount this time LOL sorry again) but this time for Vendrus's "Don't Turn Around"
@rufusdrumknott Hello again! I'm sending 15 lvl 7s (at the right PA amount this time LOL sorry again) but this time for Vendrus's "Don't Turn Around"
OeUqX3f.png
@ashes13 Got those down for you, thank you!
@ashes13 Got those down for you, thank you!
stYZyED.png8SdBTPx.png
@large Username: Blazestorm22 Character reference: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=136&bodygene=1&breed=11&element=4&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=136&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=29&auth=afad5bb9f6e967cfc9aab9a23ce6865d162afebc&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Notes/expression: She's just a little smug, like she knows something that you don't and might rub it in your face later Additional request (apparel, details, etc.): voltaic halo maybe? None of the lightning apparel really hits the head for a female noc, but trailing storm would be perfect if it could be in the background or around her head somehow? Background elements (small things are free, like hearts or decals): lightning or stormy vibes! Might take me a day or two to get the required levels!
@large

Username: Blazestorm22
Character reference: dragon?age=1&body=136&bodygene=1&breed=11&element=4&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=136&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=29&auth=afad5bb9f6e967cfc9aab9a23ce6865d162afebc&dummyext=prev.png
Notes/expression: She's just a little smug, like she knows something that you don't and might rub it in your face later
Additional request (apparel, details, etc.): voltaic halo maybe? None of the lightning apparel really hits the head for a female noc, but trailing storm would be perfect if it could be in the background or around her head somehow?
Background elements (small things are free, like hearts or decals): lightning or stormy vibes!

Might take me a day or two to get the required levels!
waterb1.png H9klr6C.png IMG-7708.png
7UXlQKU.gif
M7v69JN.png
@Blazestorm22

What a pretty gal, I’m happy to draw her for you- no worries on needing some time for levels, whenever you are ready please just send them over to an available attendant (I don’t receive them myself) and I will get started on your art! Thank you for supporting Earthdom!!
@Blazestorm22

What a pretty gal, I’m happy to draw her for you- no worries on needing some time for levels, whenever you are ready please just send them over to an available attendant (I don’t receive them myself) and I will get started on your art! Thank you for supporting Earthdom!!
@Icehorsestar
dang, I completely forgot that artfight was locked behind a login. I've posted some more examples on my tumblr. I'll switch the link on the main post now.
@Icehorsestar
dang, I completely forgot that artfight was locked behind a login. I've posted some more examples on my tumblr. I'll switch the link on the main post now.
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
@mossfinch
Slot confirmed, but I don't think the link is right - it leads to a single headshot image that is unfortunately without colour so I'm going to struggle with clothes/colours!
@mossfinch
Slot confirmed, but I don't think the link is right - it leads to a single headshot image that is unfortunately without colour so I'm going to struggle with clothes/colours!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus

Oop! Try this one?
@Vendrus

Oop! Try this one?
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@large Hi, are you only opening one slot for this foddart? Can't really tell with the way the post is formatted.
@large Hi, are you only opening one slot for this foddart? Can't really tell with the way the post is formatted.
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
@Azkhar The cause of the cosmic doggo's single flopped ear is considered one of the great mysteries of the universe. [img]https://i.imgur.com/wSxbdWh.png[/img]
@Azkhar
The cause of the cosmic doggo's single flopped ear is considered one of the great mysteries of the universe.

wSxbdWh.png
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14