Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | games that made you cry?
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
My Child Lebensborn
My Child Lebensborn
71646.png xx 5999&p=21621.jpg

50644.png

5999&p=21621.jpg

50644.png
x 36326.png x 5999&p=21621.jpg

50644.png

5999&p=21621.jpg

50644.png
xx rI18gRz.png
KM1zzLu.png
koJv3g8.png
yPlj8ew.png
4SzSxLW.png
rix3ppo.png
Lost in random.
I get the ending was *sorta* cliche, but it STUNG.
Lost in random.
I get the ending was *sorta* cliche, but it STUNG.
Vampiric Since 1655
Always on the lookout for pretty dragons
(stuck with a cringy name)
Red Dead Redemption 2. If you know the ending, then you understand. I had it spoiled to me unfortunately, however, I still sobbed
Red Dead Redemption 2. If you know the ending, then you understand. I had it spoiled to me unfortunately, however, I still sobbed
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
Most definitely Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and Explorers of Time.
And also Genshin Impact. There have just been a lot of moments that hit me in the feels ;-;
Most definitely Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and Explorers of Time.
And also Genshin Impact. There have just been a lot of moments that hit me in the feels ;-;
V9ITdYf.png Math • she/they • +2 FR
Art ShopHatchery
33352.png
pokemon mystery dungeon (specifically explorers of sky)
pokemon mystery dungeon (specifically explorers of sky)
What Remains of Edith Finch.

The game itself is about recounting the passing of various individuals and while a few of them were emotional, it was the segment about the older brother that really got me. It unfortunately hit too close to home and it was just too soon for me to be able to handle. I don't think I could ever aptly describe just how hurt it made me feel; I had to completely drop it and come back to it many hours later.

Thankfully, things got better, they recovered and we're closer than ever. I cherish the game deeply now; it's strange but it became a very comforting piece of media, despite its subject, that I enjoy re-experiencing every once in a while.
What Remains of Edith Finch.

The game itself is about recounting the passing of various individuals and while a few of them were emotional, it was the segment about the older brother that really got me. It unfortunately hit too close to home and it was just too soon for me to be able to handle. I don't think I could ever aptly describe just how hurt it made me feel; I had to completely drop it and come back to it many hours later.

Thankfully, things got better, they recovered and we're closer than ever. I cherish the game deeply now; it's strange but it became a very comforting piece of media, despite its subject, that I enjoy re-experiencing every once in a while.
79079225_0jqAX51OAKtksya.png
Spiritfarer. The whole game is a conversation around loss and grief, but it still got me in the end
Spiritfarer. The whole game is a conversation around loss and grief, but it still got me in the end
Lasirx9.pngha2IxIa.gifMXEvUI7.pngGwTxsOQ.pngVCfSZFe.png
Psychonauts 2. It's definitely a goofy game but it's still about trauma and mental health, so it has it's moments that feel absolutely gut-punching, it was mostly the end battle that did it for me but most of the brains had subjects that felt rough. The original Psychonauts and Rhombus of Ruin has moments like that too, of course. Great series all around and probably one of my favourites of all time.

Spiritfarer and What Remains of Edith Finch got me too, as others said above they really are just emotional games, gah.

Psychonauts 2. It's definitely a goofy game but it's still about trauma and mental health, so it has it's moments that feel absolutely gut-punching, it was mostly the end battle that did it for me but most of the brains had subjects that felt rough. The original Psychonauts and Rhombus of Ruin has moments like that too, of course. Great series all around and probably one of my favourites of all time.

Spiritfarer and What Remains of Edith Finch got me too, as others said above they really are just emotional games, gah.

!hello! azSWexC.gif N1Z2e9k.gif 4hGrYLx.gif
[quote name="Risshou" date="2024-04-22 22:20:22" ] Red Dead Redemption 2. If you know the ending, then you understand. I had it spoiled to me unfortunately, however, I still sobbed [/quote] That's probably one of the only games that's made my husband cry. The ending was phenomenally painful, but well written. For myself, it's Bioshock 2 and Mass Effect 3. Those games had me severely upset for weeks.
Risshou wrote on 2024-04-22 22:20:22:

That's probably one of the only games that's made my husband cry. The ending was phenomenally painful, but well written.

For myself, it's Bioshock 2 and Mass Effect 3. Those games had me severely upset for weeks.
tn0RSo5.png
7n4SvOB.png
G8AyR6r.png
AQPJNOh.png
ebjDWAS.png
ZqTATLu.png
gYW0j5f.png
SYiQlxK.png
[quote name="Astronomic" date="2024-04-23 13:28:08" ] Spiritfarer. The whole game is a conversation around loss and grief, but it still got me in the end [/quote] Letting go of the passengers was literally the hardest part of that game for me. Knowing what the game was about and realizing how hard it is to really let go, broke me
Astronomic wrote on 2024-04-23 13:28:08:

Letting go of the passengers was literally the hardest part of that game for me. Knowing what the game was about and realizing how hard it is to really let go, broke me
tn0RSo5.png
7n4SvOB.png
G8AyR6r.png
AQPJNOh.png
ebjDWAS.png
ZqTATLu.png
gYW0j5f.png
SYiQlxK.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21