Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Reject - Ridge F; New Dust M
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I would like two slots of Light Beneath the Surface please :D And I am interested in Skin: Star-Sworn Scholar if it happens to get reprinted.

Thanks!
I would like two slots of Light Beneath the Surface please :D And I am interested in Skin: Star-Sworn Scholar if it happens to get reprinted.

Thanks!
EGjlGzP.png
I'd like a slot for Light Beneath the Surface pls
I'd like a slot for Light Beneath the Surface pls
.tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png 8DyXvaa.pngQMvFMzB.png .
@Crustyglowsticc @MusicalMaladies @DatBearTho @DoctorAndTARDIS @kitcafe @MasakiSaphir @TigerDMaster Thank you all for signing up for a copy, I've reserved your slots! @Meyoline thank you for your support! Will let you know if I get enough sign-ups for a reprint of Star-Sworn Scholar ^^ @mix using Petrified/Lode for a Starry Night pair is genius, they look so good! Very flattered you'd pick my skins to go with them :) @Sydueneh Tsunami looks amazing, perfect for a water theme - azure Sailfish with the Wavecrest tertiary is [emoji=dusthide star size=1]
@Crustyglowsticc @MusicalMaladies @DatBearTho @DoctorAndTARDIS @kitcafe @MasakiSaphir @TigerDMaster
Thank you all for signing up for a copy, I've reserved your slots!

@Meyoline thank you for your support! Will let you know if I get enough sign-ups for a reprint of Star-Sworn Scholar ^^

@mix using Petrified/Lode for a Starry Night pair is genius, they look so good! Very flattered you'd pick my skins to go with them :)

@Sydueneh Tsunami looks amazing, perfect for a water theme - azure Sailfish with the Wavecrest tertiary is
T586y4j.png
Slot for chromatic sea pretty please
Slot for chromatic sea pretty please
Tz3SLrP.png
oskar/kk
she/he

FR Time +3
like my avatar?
83sDR31.png
@612 certainly, thank you!
@612 certainly, thank you!
T586y4j.png
I'm very much interested in both Frostflower Fae and Chromatic Sea, but I'm terribly broke atm, at least as far as liquid funds go. I'm in the middle of selling a bunch of stuff, but I'm not sure when I'd get the actual gems. Would you be willing to hold them, and if so, for how long? I could give collateral in the form of eggs too, if that helps (I don't want to sell them at their current prices just yet :').
I'm very much interested in both Frostflower Fae and Chromatic Sea, but I'm terribly broke atm, at least as far as liquid funds go. I'm in the middle of selling a bunch of stuff, but I'm not sure when I'd get the actual gems. Would you be willing to hold them, and if so, for how long? I could give collateral in the form of eggs too, if that helps (I don't want to sell them at their current prices just yet :').
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
@IRONEYES

i would love a slot for light beneath the surface!! (if i could afford it i would go for both; lovely work!)
@IRONEYES

i would love a slot for light beneath the surface!! (if i could afford it i would go for both; lovely work!)
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
One slot each for Chromatic Sea and Light Beneath the Surface, please!
One slot each for Chromatic Sea and Light Beneath the Surface, please!
one chromatic sea please :)
one chromatic sea please :)
@Beatoriche that's completely fine, I can definitely hold on to one of each for you! I've reserved you a copy of Chromatic Sea and have a spare Frostflower set aside in my hoard. No need to rush/stress with payment or worry about collateral, just give me a ping or a message when you're ready :) @hatesprit @Somariel Your slots are reserved, thank you both for your support! @Uniformshark I've put your name down, thanks! And congrats on Reef Sniper winning, I was hoping it would be picked! [emoji=ridgeback love size=1]
@Beatoriche that's completely fine, I can definitely hold on to one of each for you! I've reserved you a copy of Chromatic Sea and have a spare Frostflower set aside in my hoard. No need to rush/stress with payment or worry about collateral, just give me a ping or a message when you're ready :)

@hatesprit @Somariel Your slots are reserved, thank you both for your support!

@Uniformshark I've put your name down, thanks! And congrats on Reef Sniper winning, I was hoping it would be picked!
T586y4j.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7