Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | wavecrest swap hub!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Done
Done
edit: traded, thank you!
edit: traded, thank you!
ePOliyb.pngHdmxfuE.pngWTRVHVo.png
1vAtYxM.pngsh5xjiu.pngpcUL48u.png
PRICTGJ.pngVDqpTLf.pngmtHAEL4.png
cdqdRxL.png5Tw56Ex.png
YMPbu9R.png
[s]Have: [item=Leviathan Blues Chest] Want: [item=Oceanic Fins Chest][/s]
Have:

Leviathan Blues Chest

Want:

Oceanic Fins Chest
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
@appleseabloom I'll give you a Coral Weaver chest for your Leviathan Blues!
@appleseabloom I'll give you a Coral Weaver chest for your Leviathan Blues!
Pleas Aware Of Dragon
I have
2x Reef Sniper Chest

I want
Oceanic Fins (or the chest)
I have
2x Reef Sniper Chest

I want
Oceanic Fins (or the chest)
LEpJMnn.png
TO5f5vS.png
NlmYDAS.png
xIRalON.png
Y5AUp2a.gif lAvpyOQ.png
mlHpBMC.png
oxDm2Un.png
5hF3FGk.png
m2v9X6u.png
@I2005 If you're still looking, how many Sand dollars for my Kelphide Lullaby chest and Reef Sniper chest? Also for anyone else, I have these extra: [item=sea scallywag Chest]x1 [item=oceanic fins chest]x1 [item=reef sniper Chest]x1 LF: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/895.png[/img] You offer an amount!
@I2005 If you're still looking, how many Sand dollars for my Kelphide Lullaby chest and Reef Sniper chest?

Also for anyone else, I have these extra:
Sea Scallywag Chest x1
Oceanic Fins Chest x1
Reef Sniper Chest x1
LF:
895.png
You offer an amount!
LB0Er2U.jpg
@EmpressGlacier

i'll offer 65, but if anyone else is looking and wants to go higher feel free! i'm doing my leveling for earth's push in kelp beds, so this early in the week buying the chests is less a priority... but i'm also absolutely swimming in sand dollars at the moment, so i might as well! shoot me a cr whenever works for you if the price is right :)

(also, as a heads up, your two chests didn't embed properly - make sure your code is in the item=name chest format!)
@EmpressGlacier

i'll offer 65, but if anyone else is looking and wants to go higher feel free! i'm doing my leveling for earth's push in kelp beds, so this early in the week buying the chests is less a priority... but i'm also absolutely swimming in sand dollars at the moment, so i might as well! shoot me a cr whenever works for you if the price is right :)

(also, as a heads up, your two chests didn't embed properly - make sure your code is in the item=name chest format!)
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@hatesprit Will send a cr! Also what code in the item? I'm sorry I've never done this before!
@hatesprit Will send a cr! Also what code in the item? I'm sorry I've never done this before!
LB0Er2U.jpg
@Cebycia

Hey! If you're still in need and still have it, I've got both a Magic Coral Chest and Sea Scallywag Chest and I'm willing to trade either for a Leviathan Blues Chest. Whichever works for you.
@Cebycia

Hey! If you're still in need and still have it, I've got both a Magic Coral Chest and Sea Scallywag Chest and I'm willing to trade either for a Leviathan Blues Chest. Whichever works for you.
c6ldplq.gifll0CfnD.pngcVPo4yi.png5hF3FGk.pngoutput-onlinegiftools.gif
[quote name="Draco981" date="2024-04-22 21:13:52" ] @Cebycia Hey! If you're still in need and still have it, I've got both a Magic Coral Chest and Sea Scallywag Chest and I'm willing to trade either for a Leviathan Blues Chest. Whichever works for you. [/quote] @draco981: Hi, can I trade my Leviathan for your Magic Coral? Thank you so much!
Draco981 wrote on 2024-04-22 21:13:52:
@Cebycia

@draco981: Hi, can I trade my Leviathan for your Magic Coral? Thank you so much!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22