Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I wanna improve my art/style... but like- no??
I wanna improve my art/style... but like- no??
I've been writing this fanfic oc insert thing for 3 days and I just don't want to stop writing it
I've been writing this fanfic oc insert thing for 3 days and I just don't want to stop writing it
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Well, at least the stream happened. Now I have to wait 30ish minutes to get ready for my beauty sleep, yay!
Well, at least the stream happened. Now I have to wait 30ish minutes to get ready for my beauty sleep, yay!
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
Going to the dentist next week, oh goody!
Going to the dentist next week, oh goody!
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
man, i think the only way frye can get another win is if we get an idolfest. like, if its in a specific order i think it could make sense despite both shiver and frye being more fitting for team deep cut than anything else based on all the in game stuff we've gotten?

but like. reverse chronological order could work, and is probably the only way it could work based on all the character interactions/vibes we've gotten since release (chronological could've worked before liquid sunshine/big betrayal/suffer no fools, but now? probably not.)

deep cut v off the hook v squid sisters.
shiver goes team deep cut because it fits their character. frye for team oth because she did vibe pretty well with pearl during the live concert and i can see her respecting/vibing with them, at least moreso than shiver (plus it'd pretty much be a guaranteed win for her??? the oth/pearlina stans would make sure of it), and big man gets squid sisters because of his collab. boom. instant win for frye
man, i think the only way frye can get another win is if we get an idolfest. like, if its in a specific order i think it could make sense despite both shiver and frye being more fitting for team deep cut than anything else based on all the in game stuff we've gotten?

but like. reverse chronological order could work, and is probably the only way it could work based on all the character interactions/vibes we've gotten since release (chronological could've worked before liquid sunshine/big betrayal/suffer no fools, but now? probably not.)

deep cut v off the hook v squid sisters.
shiver goes team deep cut because it fits their character. frye for team oth because she did vibe pretty well with pearl during the live concert and i can see her respecting/vibing with them, at least moreso than shiver (plus it'd pretty much be a guaranteed win for her??? the oth/pearlina stans would make sure of it), and big man gets squid sisters because of his collab. boom. instant win for frye
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
this is your sign to get a 4 terabyte ssd
this is your sign to get a 4 terabyte ssd
fd42d8db496e46e1da3cda70d0e1285f654c6221.gif
Once this hyperfixation fades I'll feel so much better I swear. I'll even be happy to be in that gray area of no hyperfixation that I usually hate.
Once this hyperfixation fades I'll feel so much better I swear. I'll even be happy to be in that gray area of no hyperfixation that I usually hate.
PJb908Z.png
istg my sister is jumping playing switch sports and it is shaking our entire like 400 year old house and it is about to drive me insane because she also does this thing where she will just as a victory AND out of anger like oml STOP JUMPING and she keeps yelling at it and i FORGOT MY HEADPHONES AT SCHOOL.
istg my sister is jumping playing switch sports and it is shaking our entire like 400 year old house and it is about to drive me insane because she also does this thing where she will just as a victory AND out of anger like oml STOP JUMPING and she keeps yelling at it and i FORGOT MY HEADPHONES AT SCHOOL.
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
i just finished my last exam of undergrad. idk how to feel. ill miss the constant exposure to new classes and readings. on to a master's now, hopefully.
i just finished my last exam of undergrad. idk how to feel. ill miss the constant exposure to new classes and readings. on to a master's now, hopefully.
hi :)
i keep thinking about the scream that boos in super mario sunshine make when yoshi eats them, what does a ghost even taste like. but all the enemies are made of paint so does it taste like paint? yoshi is paint too does that affect his taste buds. actually how does bowser jr know about king boo, does bowser know about king boo like are they friends? do you think bowser would get mad that king boo tried to impersonate him?
i keep thinking about the scream that boos in super mario sunshine make when yoshi eats them, what does a ghost even taste like. but all the enemies are made of paint so does it taste like paint? yoshi is paint too does that affect his taste buds. actually how does bowser jr know about king boo, does bowser know about king boo like are they friends? do you think bowser would get mad that king boo tried to impersonate him?
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves