Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Hub] Splatoon
1 2 ... 200 201 202 203 204 ... 210 211
I was so convinced I was going to get another splatfest win! at least I won a 100x battle for the first time!! took so many pics on the float with deep cut :D
I was so convinced I was going to get another splatfest win! at least I won a 100x battle for the first time!! took so many pics on the float with deep cut :D
hZC4vWt.gif3kRmks1.pngTkQY47D.png aXbaYIT.png5zPzNgV.pngUZEDcoo.pngGfZIqX9.pngJzUZHeP.pngbzEU9i1.pngTz9zkEa.pngE3sjxsi.pngygWzlbs.pngQNbfPfg.png
congrats to team bears on the win! I didn't see you guys very often, but every time I did, it was a very difficult match. I actually even ran into someone who had the top 10 X rank badge on team bears, I'm still not sure how I managed to pull the win off in that match tbh lol

I had a lot of fun seeing all the decorations in Splatsville and things like the sprinkles in the ink, even if I lost!
congrats to team bears on the win! I didn't see you guys very often, but every time I did, it was a very difficult match. I actually even ran into someone who had the top 10 X rank badge on team bears, I'm still not sure how I managed to pull the win off in that match tbh lol

I had a lot of fun seeing all the decorations in Splatsville and things like the sprinkles in the ink, even if I lost!
Bigender (Bigender alt flag 2)G8AyR6r.png
Likes Women (Pink)aswleyP.png
6ZdcGpT.pngwthFnM3.png
Th14ReimuBackSprite.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifTh09MarisaBackSprite.png
Hey, does anyone want a Cipher skin/accent?
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
[quote name="Carvaiine" date="2024-04-30 12:44:46" ] Hey, does anyone want a Cipher skin/accent? [/quote] Ooooo a Cipher skin/accent sounds really cool :0 I may potentially be interested
Carvaiine wrote on 2024-04-30 12:44:46:

Ooooo a Cipher skin/accent sounds really cool :0
I may potentially be interested
PWSZq63.pngX1kTWpU.png92mhsTK.png
because uhhh wavecrest reject ^^ p sure it's accent coverage, so what would y'all be willing to pay (or not at all, I'd like feedback too) [img]https://i.imgur.com/KkSt2Qv.png[/img] [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/b5a4746b] and to test it out on a dragon or scry, here's the reskin link[/url]
because uhhh

wavecrest reject ^^ p sure it's accent coverage, so what would y'all be willing to pay (or not at all, I'd like feedback too)

KkSt2Qv.png

and to test it out on a dragon or scry, here's the reskin link
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
woagh. that skin is sick!!! [s]do I need a cipher for my collection, hmm[/s] Splatfest time~ doesn't look like a regional either! [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/f23bc90b59bdf1ffd64bc8a3edd96a5e/408bf843cb213148-5f/s2048x3072/fa6064c6127fe47c03d8297b1014a3a8040bf0d2.jpg[/img] Big fan of the art this time <3 Not sure what team i'm gonna go yet. Was kinda leaning the first two before finding the English version... But team save the day fits with the story modes.. decisions decisions...
woagh. that skin is sick!!! do I need a cipher for my collection, hmm

Splatfest time~ doesn't look like a regional either!
fa6064c6127fe47c03d8297b1014a3a8040bf0d2.jpg
Big fan of the art this time <3

Not sure what team i'm gonna go yet. Was kinda leaning the first two before finding the English version... But team save the day fits with the story modes.. decisions decisions...
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
I'm going for either team Same Ol' or Bucket list. My silly logical brain is deciding which seems more likely to do in a world ending scenario lol
I'm going for either team Same Ol' or Bucket list. My silly logical brain is deciding which seems more likely to do in a world ending scenario lol
PWSZq63.pngX1kTWpU.png92mhsTK.png
Honestly, I think I might go for Team Save the Day. On a large scale, it of course doesn't seem realistic, but if anything were to happen and we'd had a heads-up, I'd absolutely join a local group helping people to prepare for survival. I might not be able to save the world, but probably could save someone's day.

Plus, that's a good colour.
Honestly, I think I might go for Team Save the Day. On a large scale, it of course doesn't seem realistic, but if anything were to happen and we'd had a heads-up, I'd absolutely join a local group helping people to prepare for survival. I might not be able to save the world, but probably could save someone's day.

Plus, that's a good colour.
the new splatfest sounds really cool! not sure what team i'll go for yet.

also, i cleared the spire of order for the first time! it was really fun, i had Frye's palette.
the new splatfest sounds really cool! not sure what team i'll go for yet.

also, i cleared the spire of order for the first time! it was really fun, i had Frye's palette.
hZC4vWt.gif3kRmks1.pngTkQY47D.png aXbaYIT.png5zPzNgV.pngUZEDcoo.pngGfZIqX9.pngJzUZHeP.pngbzEU9i1.pngTz9zkEa.pngE3sjxsi.pngygWzlbs.pngQNbfPfg.png
In regards to the Splatfest, I don't think realistically I'd do any of them. But I think I'll choose Same Ol' here. That may change, but we'll have to see.
In regards to the Splatfest, I don't think realistically I'd do any of them. But I think I'll choose Same Ol' here. That may change, but we'll have to see.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
1 2 ... 200 201 202 203 204 ... 210 211