Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Wavecrest] Cloud Card Readings - CLOSED
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Type: Tarot
Deck: Aquarian
Number of Cards: 3
For a Dragon: No, this will be for me! ♥
Payment Type: Gems
Username: Reithya

@MHeptoxide
Type: Tarot
Deck: Aquarian
Number of Cards: 3
For a Dragon: No, this will be for me! ♥
Payment Type: Gems

@MHeptoxide
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
@haitham
Type of Reading (3 card or something else): 3 card
Type of Payment (gems or treasure): Gems
Where the reading should go (PM or forum post): PM please!
Link to your dragon (if you're asking for a dragon reading it helps me to see it!): N/A
What each card should mean: Past, Present, Future
@haitham
Type of Reading (3 card or something else): 3 card
Type of Payment (gems or treasure): Gems
Where the reading should go (PM or forum post): PM please!
Link to your dragon (if you're asking for a dragon reading it helps me to see it!): N/A
What each card should mean: Past, Present, Future
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
@reithya hi, you are confirmed! thanks for ordering! feel free to send your query and payment in DMs!
@reithya hi, you are confirmed! thanks for ordering! feel free to send your query and payment in DMs!
Na5WGHa.png
[quote=Order Form][font=mali][size=4] @seamists | I would like a reading! [b]Username:[/b] Reithya [b]This Reading is for:[/b] Me, please [b]Dragon Info:[/b] --- [b]Deck:[/b] Phantasma Tarot [b]Type of Reading:[/b] 3 card spread [b]Currency:[/b] gems [b]Query:[/b] Past / Present / Future [b]Send me my reading via:[/b] PM please! [/size][/font][/quote]
Order Form wrote:

@seamists | I would like a reading!

This Reading is for: Me, please

Dragon Info: ---

Deck: Phantasma Tarot

Type of Reading: 3 card spread

Currency: gems

Query: Past / Present / Future

Send me my reading via: PM please!
@Reithya

Confirmed! Total is 25g.

Just letting you know I might not get to your reading until the end of this week as I have quite a queue to get through.
@Reithya

Confirmed! Total is 25g.

Just letting you know I might not get to your reading until the end of this week as I have quite a queue to get through.
Na5WGHa.png
@EnglishRose

There is no rush, I understand! ~ Thank you for squeezing me in all the same ♥
@EnglishRose

There is no rush, I understand! ~ Thank you for squeezing me in all the same ♥
@finifer I forgot to watch the date and it’s past the 21st for onion orders! If that ship has sailed because they involve real world expense and time to age, I understand.

If you already have the supplies and less than 10 people sign up, may I request 1 onion reading?
@finifer I forgot to watch the date and it’s past the 21st for onion orders! If that ship has sailed because they involve real world expense and time to age, I understand.

If you already have the supplies and less than 10 people sign up, may I request 1 onion reading?
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png
[quote name="NerdMom" date="2024-04-22 15:06:10" ] @finifer I forgot to watch the date and it’s past the 21st for onion orders! If that ship has sailed because they involve real world expense and time to age, I understand. If you already have the supplies and less than 10 people sign up, may I request 1 onion reading? [/quote] @NerdMom we are still good to go! :) (I meant to tag you when it opened but I wasn’t sure if it would be okay).
NerdMom wrote on 2024-04-22 15:06:10:

@NerdMom we are still good to go! :)

(I meant to tag you when it opened but I wasn’t sure if it would be okay).
@Finifer

Thanks for the wait and I had to think of how to phrase these. >_<

Onion:

Method of Communication: answer can be thread or PM, not too personal!
Query 1: will my projects get more enthusiasts if I fret about other people liking them? XD
Query 2: will gifts and freebies contribute to my projects’ enthusiasts?
Query 3: will getting out of my comfort zone and exploring other projects contribute to finding more enthusiasts for my own projects?

So this is is so tough because asking makes the correct answer sound like life coach stuff. And just make things that I am glad they exist and the people who are into it will come or they won’t, and give gifts and prizes because I think it’s fun and not because it’s a bribe for attention. >_< BUT! Open for guidance where to focus. Let the universe speak. ^.^

Payment: 15g x3 = 45g by PM plus tip
@Finifer

Onion:

Query 1: will my projects get more enthusiasts if I fret about other people liking them? XD
Query 3: will getting out of my comfort zone and exploring other projects contribute to finding more enthusiasts for my own projects?

So this is is so tough because asking makes the correct answer sound like life coach stuff. And just make things that I am glad they exist and the people who are into it will come or they won’t, and give gifts and prizes because I think it’s fun and not because it’s a bribe for attention. >_< BUT! Open for guidance where to focus. Let the universe speak. ^.^

Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png
[quote name="NerdMom" date="2024-04-22 16:07:51" ] @Finifer Thanks for the wait and I had to think of how to phrase these. >_< Onion: Method of Communication: answer can be thread or PM, not too personal! Query 1: will my projects get more enthusiasts if I fret about other people liking them? XD Query 2: will gifts and freebies contribute to my projects’ enthusiasts? Query 3: will getting out of my comfort zone and exploring other projects contribute to finding more enthusiasts for my own projects? So this is is so tough because asking makes the correct answer sound like life coach stuff. And just make things that I am glad they exist and the people who are into it will come or they won’t, and give gifts and prizes because I think it’s fun and not because it’s a bribe for attention. >_< BUT! Open for guidance where to focus. Let the universe speak. ^.^ Payment: 15g x3 = 45g by PM plus tip [/quote] @NerdMom order confirmed! Please allow 5 days time for response :)
NerdMom wrote on 2024-04-22 16:07:51:
@Finifer

Onion:

@NerdMom order confirmed! Please allow 5 days time for response :)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12