Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Poetry Lovers Mafia Game Thread
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 126 127
god some of y'all post SO MUCH

i need a lunch break so i'll return to isos after. i think i wanna look at spider and lost/star next

i need a lunch break so i'll return to isos after. i think i wanna look at spider and lost/star next
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
[quote name="LostLuminary" date="2024-04-22 10:40:26" ] I’m not caught up because I’m at work, but Starwindrider has been messaging me and told me that we should roleclaim now. I said that I knew softsylveon was town in a roundabout way, but that wasn’t quite true. I found put in a very simple and straightforward way because my active is to investigate a player each night. I learn their alignment and abilities — assuming softsylveon hasn’t shared yet, I can describe her abilities to prove this. Last night I tried to investigate SpiderQueen8, but I didn’t get any information about abilities or alignment. I’m assuming that they had either some kind of general protection or someone was suspicious of me specifically. From Starwindrider: I give permission to Lost to post this on my behalf. Passive: If someone visits me, the frequency at which they can use their active abilities will be altered in a way. I don't decide how it's altered. I think this passive is due to my poem which is about seasons and regular patterns, so those who visit me are similarly restricted to using their abilities based on specific patterns. Active: Every night, I prevent someone from using their active ability. Doesn't count for mafia/3p factional kills. N1 I blocked natsinabucket (because I didn't like how they did the Shiny vote), N2 I blocked Leremis (one of my 3 mafia leaning suspects). I'm not sure how you all judge such abilities, but I'm aware that you may be thinking I'm mafia because of my active ability. From what I can tell, Storia (who is largely accepted to be town) has the countereffect to my ability, but I don't think she's mafia because of this. I'm not sure why 2 towns will have counteracting abilities, but that is truthfully what is on my rolecard. My rolecard says town and gave me this active ability, I do not lie. [/quote] i never did hear back anything on my ability that night so that would explain things
LostLuminary wrote on 2024-04-22 10:40:26:
I’m not caught up because I’m at work, but Starwindrider has been messaging me and told me that we should roleclaim now.

I said that I knew softsylveon was town in a roundabout way, but that wasn’t quite true. I found put in a very simple and straightforward way because my active is to investigate a player each night. I learn their alignment and abilities — assuming softsylveon hasn’t shared yet, I can describe her abilities to prove this. Last night I tried to investigate SpiderQueen8, but I didn’t get any information about abilities or alignment. I’m assuming that they had either some kind of general protection or someone was suspicious of me specifically.

From Starwindrider:

I give permission to Lost to post this on my behalf.

Passive: If someone visits me, the frequency at which they can use their active abilities will be altered in a way. I don't decide how it's altered. I think this passive is due to my poem which is about seasons and regular patterns, so those who visit me are similarly restricted to using their abilities based on specific patterns.

Active: Every night, I prevent someone from using their active ability. Doesn't count for mafia/3p factional kills. N1 I blocked natsinabucket (because I didn't like how they did the Shiny vote), N2 I blocked Leremis (one of my 3 mafia leaning suspects).

I'm not sure how you all judge such abilities, but I'm aware that you may be thinking I'm mafia because of my active ability. From what I can tell, Storia (who is largely accepted to be town) has the countereffect to my ability, but I don't think she's mafia because of this. I'm not sure why 2 towns will have counteracting abilities, but that is truthfully what is on my rolecard. My rolecard says town and gave me this active ability, I do not lie.

i never did hear back anything on my ability that night so that would explain things
She/her
Wishlist
[quote name="Leremis" date="2024-04-22 10:41:04" ] god some of y'all post SO MUCH i need a lunch break so i'll return to isos after. i think i wanna look at spider and lost/star next [/quote] i remembered i already did one for lost so star or spider
Leremis wrote on 2024-04-22 10:41:04:

i remembered i already did one for lost so star or spider
She/her
Wishlist
Since my role is practically useless now, I'll roleclaim:
I have a passive which tells me who visits me(which never happened)
and my active ability is giving out moss.
Once I've given out two moss to two players, a moss garden is created and the two players who got the moss can water it.
If both players water the moss during the day, I can investigate a player at night.
Also, the first night I was not informed who visited me at first until I asked for clarification that nobody visited me. I also gave moss to Artmajor
N2 I was told nobody visited me. I gave moss to Ember
Since my role is practically useless now, I'll roleclaim:
I have a passive which tells me who visits me(which never happened)
and my active ability is giving out moss.
Once I've given out two moss to two players, a moss garden is created and the two players who got the moss can water it.
If both players water the moss during the day, I can investigate a player at night.
Also, the first night I was not informed who visited me at first until I asked for clarification that nobody visited me. I also gave moss to Artmajor
N2 I was told nobody visited me. I gave moss to Ember
sfufV0E.pnggxFG9E0.png
FYI I'm not going to roleclaim rn and Lost, I would prefer that you not give out my role. There's still some use left in it, so while I've been giving a few hints, I'm purposefully not sharing the most important info
FYI I'm not going to roleclaim rn and Lost, I would prefer that you not give out my role. There's still some use left in it, so while I've been giving a few hints, I'm purposefully not sharing the most important info
[quote name="softsylveon" date="2024-04-22 11:29:52" ] FYI I'm not going to roleclaim rn and Lost, I would prefer that you not give out my role. There's still some use left in it, so while I've been giving a few hints, I'm purposefully not sharing the most important info [/quote] Got it!
softsylveon wrote on 2024-04-22 11:29:52:

Got it!
[quote name="Leremis" date="2024-04-22 08:28:44" ] Slairisk - ??? leaning scum - i feel weird here. they voted for tangle, but then they go after spiderqueen for maintaining a sus on tangle. aside from that they ask some questions but haven't really said much overall [/quote] We have different reasons as to why Tangle's scum though? Spiderqueen's suspicions seem to come from paranoia rather than actual post evidence. I felt her reasons aren't good which is why I questioned her about it.
Leremis wrote on 2024-04-22 08:28:44:
Slairisk - ??? leaning scum - i feel weird here. they voted for tangle, but then they go after spiderqueen for maintaining a sus on tangle. aside from that they ask some questions but haven't really said much overall
We have different reasons as to why Tangle's scum though? Spiderqueen's suspicions seem to come from paranoia rather than actual post evidence. I felt her reasons aren't good which is why I questioned her about it.
sfufV0E.pnggxFG9E0.png
Anyways, I have to leave now.
Anyways, I have to leave now.
sfufV0E.pnggxFG9E0.png
I have been unexpectedly busy today and will not be available at end of day but i just wanted to come in and drop my vote on SQ for the primary reason of-

We are going to need to be united in this vote otherwise there's a chance maf could switch and sweep if there's enough disparity and the roleclaim of "we literally only have two passives each" is just hhhhhhhh on top of everything from before. Like, I'd re-read overnight and I was goin "well maybe i was wrong here?" since Raccoon turned out to be sk 3p, but the way today has gone and the fact that I've had you and autumn in the lower half of my reads for a while I think I'm ok to vote here.

Right now there's 4 votes on SQ, 1 on star, and one for no elim (which...doesn't feel great at this point in the game im ngl. yes its teeeechnically safe to do so but hhhhhjahsdfjhda)

Anyways, I'll be as on as I can but -sparkles- college be dumb -sparkles- and i will be fully gone like...an hour before eod or so
I have been unexpectedly busy today and will not be available at end of day but i just wanted to come in and drop my vote on SQ for the primary reason of-

We are going to need to be united in this vote otherwise there's a chance maf could switch and sweep if there's enough disparity and the roleclaim of "we literally only have two passives each" is just hhhhhhhh on top of everything from before. Like, I'd re-read overnight and I was goin "well maybe i was wrong here?" since Raccoon turned out to be sk 3p, but the way today has gone and the fact that I've had you and autumn in the lower half of my reads for a while I think I'm ok to vote here.

Right now there's 4 votes on SQ, 1 on star, and one for no elim (which...doesn't feel great at this point in the game im ngl. yes its teeeechnically safe to do so but hhhhhjahsdfjhda)

Anyways, I'll be as on as I can but -sparkles- college be dumb -sparkles- and i will be fully gone like...an hour before eod or so
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
0WcOw2E.pngLApYAIi.gif p8qgXPn.gif
atm i don't feel good voting for spider so i'm placing a vote for star
atm i don't feel good voting for spider so i'm placing a vote for star
She/her
Wishlist
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 126 127