Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | thinkin bout light ancients
1 2 3
I've been mega wanting a kirin-themed ancient for light!

Seems like it would fit...
I've been mega wanting a kirin-themed ancient for light!

Seems like it would fit...
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@Requacy HELLO!!! HUMINA HUMINA They are so fishy I love them!!!! :sobbing: and and I will definitely be adding every point we talked about to my lore thread LMAO It honestly feels like they belong in like... chapter 3 of abzu!! I'll have to draw them like actually UGHHH [emoji=obelisk love size=1]
@Requacy HELLO!!! HUMINA HUMINA

They are so fishy I love them!!!! :sobbing: and and I will definitely be adding every point we talked about to my lore thread LMAO

It honestly feels like they belong in like... chapter 3 of abzu!! I'll have to draw them like actually UGHHH
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
[font=american gothic][size=4]@Eucyon AHHH THANK YOU ;o; That really means a lot to me!!! [emoji=heart size=1] Abzu my most beloved. I am very normal about Abzu so I am very normal about this compliment (just kidding. I am in fact screaming at the sea as marine biologists do when excited thank you!!!) I imagine they're big boys. Like Imperials, but [i]not[/i] just long, but [b]thick[/b]. I imagine Light cities that include them would have big canals they could swim through!
@Eucyon

AHHH THANK YOU ;o; That really means a lot to me!!!

Abzu my most beloved. I am very normal about Abzu so I am very normal about this compliment (just kidding. I am in fact screaming at the sea as marine biologists do when excited thank you!!!)

I imagine they're big boys. Like Imperials, but not just long, but thick. I imagine Light cities that include them would have big canals they could swim through!
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
a lot of light ancient talk usually involves some whispers around emperors, but given everything weve heard we all pretty much know its not something that really gonna happen. but, i still bring them up now, not in hopes of emperors themselves showing up as a breed, but wishing so badly for emperor hunters.

i just want the lightweavers first children to just be something so monstrous that she was forced to hide them away for ages in fear and hatred of her own children and turned instead towards trying to create the beautiful in pearlcatchers and imps, but even then she cant help herself and what it is that she keeps bringing into the world.
so now, with the threat of luminax and potentially even more emperors ravaging the continent, she has no choice but to send back down to sornieth her first abandoned children, the only forces capable of standing against the shade touched monstrosities shes created.

i want these guys to just be. the most horrifying things. her divine warriors, some BE NOT AFRAID type of deal, just awful and terrifying and glorious and imposing in all their might. truly gods mistake
a lot of light ancient talk usually involves some whispers around emperors, but given everything weve heard we all pretty much know its not something that really gonna happen. but, i still bring them up now, not in hopes of emperors themselves showing up as a breed, but wishing so badly for emperor hunters.

i just want the lightweavers first children to just be something so monstrous that she was forced to hide them away for ages in fear and hatred of her own children and turned instead towards trying to create the beautiful in pearlcatchers and imps, but even then she cant help herself and what it is that she keeps bringing into the world.
so now, with the threat of luminax and potentially even more emperors ravaging the continent, she has no choice but to send back down to sornieth her first abandoned children, the only forces capable of standing against the shade touched monstrosities shes created.

i want these guys to just be. the most horrifying things. her divine warriors, some BE NOT AFRAID type of deal, just awful and terrifying and glorious and imposing in all their might. truly gods mistake
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
if you can read this know i love anomalocaris pixel-praeg.png
i want the exact same vibe as lightweaver (i mean the final design) herself. i dont need another elegant and pretty dragon i want weird really lanky anglerfish dragons with freaky long pointy fingers and way too much fins. sure give them comically long ears too
i want the exact same vibe as lightweaver (i mean the final design) herself. i dont need another elegant and pretty dragon i want weird really lanky anglerfish dragons with freaky long pointy fingers and way too much fins. sure give them comically long ears too
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I really hope it's something with lots of wings, cough cough biblically accurate angel cough cough
I really hope it's something with lots of wings, cough cough biblically accurate angel cough cough
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Pinkerlocke
»Skin Shop
I love the eldritch horror light ancient idea, and although I doubt we'll get it because.... too spooky, maybe? that's definitely what I want. I want it to have a jaw like the Deku Babas from Legend of Zelda, specifically the ones with mouths that split both horizontally and vertically. alas.... I can only dream of spooky light ancient... so for now I'll just hope for a ton of wings. I know I'll probably love it regardless lol
I love the eldritch horror light ancient idea, and although I doubt we'll get it because.... too spooky, maybe? that's definitely what I want. I want it to have a jaw like the Deku Babas from Legend of Zelda, specifically the ones with mouths that split both horizontally and vertically. alas.... I can only dream of spooky light ancient... so for now I'll just hope for a ton of wings. I know I'll probably love it regardless lol
eldritch horror. It/Its (Black and red) uVEyOnT.png YE53boy.png ypcKWM0.png
oEGalah.png 0bMlzCz.png MFrXBfa.png imUeMEx.png
Personally I think something traditional Chinese/lung dragon would be really cool. Like imps with no wings or smth. Obvs they'd need more then that to be different but I just think that would be really cool
Personally I think something traditional Chinese/lung dragon would be really cool. Like imps with no wings or smth. Obvs they'd need more then that to be different but I just think that would be really cool
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
Light[emoji=firework size=1]! Deserves[emoji=firework size=1]! Eldritch[emoji=firework size=1]! Monstrosities[emoji=firework size=1]! As a treat.
Light! Deserves! Eldritch! Monstrosities!

As a treat.
70699137p.png
  • Obsessed with being nice.
  • Likes positive attention
  • Delicate bat wing hoarder
[quote name="Khuzdul" date="2024-04-21 19:50:31" ] [center]I'm still holding onto hope that it's similar to proto-Lightweaver [img]https://i.imgur.com/p3qX3m8.png[/img] But I think that's just wishful thinking [/quote] Oh, ho. The progenitor of all noodles. So noodle-y. So good. I would not mind a dragonfly based derg. Something super, SUPER spindly with crazy kinked gossamer wings.
Quote:
I'm still holding onto hope that it's similar to proto-Lightweaver
p3qX3m8.png
But I think that's just wishful thinking

Oh, ho. The progenitor of all noodles. So noodle-y. So good. I would not mind a dragonfly based derg. Something super, SUPER spindly with crazy kinked gossamer wings.
ytkEBod.png
fdUVIfW.png
gziv3Ja.png
ll0CfnD.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
UawspVz.png
Skincent Shop | Coliseum Grinding Service | Wishlist
1 2 3