Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WCS] Songs of the Sea!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25
[quote name="Beatoriche" date="2024-04-21 20:34:16" ] [quote name="NerdMom" date="2024-04-21 20:29:56" ] @/Ajgreelyfan3 as a participant and not an organizer, in my opinion giving an opinion of an album and @ the person who suggested it is a GREAT thing but maybe just don’t cross it off the list for someone else to get it officially. You figure, a) some people will ghost because that’s life, but either way, b) someone will love soaking up the attention on their cherished shiny [/quote] Highly agree with this! Just kind of have an unofficial heads up that you'll very likely be listening to it, but don't have it as an actual claim so everyone can have a rec of theirs listened to [/quote] Yeah definitely! I figured since I was going to listen to it anyway I may as well let the people who suggested it know, even if someone else might double up later. It's just more amazing music for me mwahahahah I also didn't realize that the spreadsheet could SCROLL and there are three more FOB albums!! I may get my wish of listening through them all this week haha Also, I want to say @InkedMyths that you have impeccable taste! I love the few Jukebox the Ghost songs I've listened to and just listened through the most recent album from The Longest Johns too. I have a few of their songs from Cure What Ails Ya on my sea shanty playlist already (as well as a bunch scattered from other albums) but I always would love to find more. They're definitely my favorite sea shanty group that I discovered when I was putting that playlist together, they're so solid and rich-sounding! I'll let you know what I think about it when I get through it though this isn't an official claim either [emoji=undertide laughing size=1]
Beatoriche wrote on 2024-04-21 20:34:16:
NerdMom wrote on 2024-04-21 20:29:56:
@/Ajgreelyfan3 as a participant and not an organizer, in my opinion giving an opinion of an album and @ the person who suggested it is a GREAT thing but maybe just don’t cross it off the list for someone else to get it officially.

You figure, a) some people will ghost because that’s life, but either way, b) someone will love soaking up the attention on their cherished shiny

Highly agree with this! Just kind of have an unofficial heads up that you'll very likely be listening to it, but don't have it as an actual claim so everyone can have a rec of theirs listened to

Yeah definitely! I figured since I was going to listen to it anyway I may as well let the people who suggested it know, even if someone else might double up later. It's just more amazing music for me mwahahahah

I also didn't realize that the spreadsheet could SCROLL and there are three more FOB albums!! I may get my wish of listening through them all this week haha

Also, I want to say @InkedMyths that you have impeccable taste! I love the few Jukebox the Ghost songs I've listened to and just listened through the most recent album from The Longest Johns too. I have a few of their songs from Cure What Ails Ya on my sea shanty playlist already (as well as a bunch scattered from other albums) but I always would love to find more. They're definitely my favorite sea shanty group that I discovered when I was putting that playlist together, they're so solid and rich-sounding! I'll let you know what I think about it when I get through it though this isn't an official claim either
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
@CosmicHurricane
sorry for sending this in so late !
i'll claim those younger days by the hunts, suggested by inkedmyths !!
if it's already taken or just as extra then i'll choose XX by loona, suggested by edael !
@CosmicHurricane
sorry for sending this in so late !
i'll claim those younger days by the hunts, suggested by inkedmyths !!
if it's already taken or just as extra then i'll choose XX by loona, suggested by edael !
not claiming atm because im exhausted after working all weekend and don’t have the means or energy to cross check whats been claimed, but just want to say HUGE shoutout to the inclusions of DECIDE and IGOR; DECIDE is an absolute BANGER and one of my favorites among the stuff i’ve heard from the garages (and i always adore seeing blaseball fans in the wild after all this time), and funnily enough i was actually just having a convo with my friend the other day about how we both considered IGOR as one of our personal 10/10s, it’s just such an amazing album top-to-bottom, blends genres extremely well and has some absolute BANGERS tucked in there (shoutout to the grammys performance of new magic wand). being gay also doesnt hurt :salute:
not claiming atm because im exhausted after working all weekend and don’t have the means or energy to cross check whats been claimed, but just want to say HUGE shoutout to the inclusions of DECIDE and IGOR; DECIDE is an absolute BANGER and one of my favorites among the stuff i’ve heard from the garages (and i always adore seeing blaseball fans in the wild after all this time), and funnily enough i was actually just having a convo with my friend the other day about how we both considered IGOR as one of our personal 10/10s, it’s just such an amazing album top-to-bottom, blends genres extremely well and has some absolute BANGERS tucked in there (shoutout to the grammys performance of new magic wand). being gay also doesnt hurt :salute:
9FbG81Z.gif
  • she/they/it
  • frt+3
  • eternally sleepy + tired + snug as a bug in a rug, may be late in responding
[quote name="NerdMom" date="2024-04-21 20:29:56" ] @/Ajgreelyfan3 as a participant and not an organizer, in my opinion giving an opinion of an album and @ the person who suggested it is a GREAT thing but maybe just don’t cross it off the list for someone else to get it officially. You figure, a) some people will ghost because that’s life, but either way, b) someone will love soaking up the attention on their cherished shiny [/quote] Yes!!!! This!!!! :D
NerdMom wrote on 2024-04-21 20:29:56:
@/Ajgreelyfan3 as a participant and not an organizer, in my opinion giving an opinion of an album and @ the person who suggested it is a GREAT thing but maybe just don’t cross it off the list for someone else to get it officially.

You figure, a) some people will ghost because that’s life, but either way, b) someone will love soaking up the attention on their cherished shiny
Yes!!!! This!!!! :D
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
@NerdMom
Sorry, but one of Yellllowstar's albums was already claimed — please claim a different album!
Thank you for the kind words on the spreadsheet though <3
@NerdMom
Sorry, but one of Yellllowstar's albums was already claimed — please claim a different album!
Thank you for the kind words on the spreadsheet though <3
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
@moonthegoon Oh my gosh, I didn't know that Tyler, the Creator was gay!! Good for him!!
I'll probably listen to IGOR if I have the time for a bonus album — I don't listen to much music in genres similar to his, but I have heard several of his songs via my friend group's Spotify playlist and I quite like them!
@moonthegoon Oh my gosh, I didn't know that Tyler, the Creator was gay!! Good for him!!
I'll probably listen to IGOR if I have the time for a bonus album — I don't listen to much music in genres similar to his, but I have heard several of his songs via my friend group's Spotify playlist and I quite like them!
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
@CosmicHurricane haha yeah! i don’t believe hes ever like, officially came out as queer with a specific label (most people seem to think that hes bi) but from what i’ve heard he references it in his songs fairly often, but also idk you never really know with him. but the storyline told in IGOR is pretty explicitly of a gay love triangle and its really great (/srs)
@CosmicHurricane haha yeah! i don’t believe hes ever like, officially came out as queer with a specific label (most people seem to think that hes bi) but from what i’ve heard he references it in his songs fairly often, but also idk you never really know with him. but the storyline told in IGOR is pretty explicitly of a gay love triangle and its really great (/srs)
9FbG81Z.gif
  • she/they/it
  • frt+3
  • eternally sleepy + tired + snug as a bug in a rug, may be late in responding
@CosmicHurricane WHEW I've been busy today but here I am! I'd like to start by claiming The Places You Have Come To Fear The Most by Dashboard Confessional as suggested by Accalla!
I'll probably pick up some more albums later but I wanted to start off with something completely unfamiliar to me.

@Ajgreelyfan3 Oh thank you!! I actually got to see Jukebox The Ghost live last year during their HallowQueen 2023 tour, they're such a fun group. And The Longest Johns was what got me through so much of lockdown lmao
@CosmicHurricane WHEW I've been busy today but here I am! I'd like to start by claiming The Places You Have Come To Fear The Most by Dashboard Confessional as suggested by Accalla!
I'll probably pick up some more albums later but I wanted to start off with something completely unfamiliar to me.

@Ajgreelyfan3 Oh thank you!! I actually got to see Jukebox The Ghost live last year during their HallowQueen 2023 tour, they're such a fun group. And The Longest Johns was what got me through so much of lockdown lmao
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
I'm not sure if someone's already claimed one of Sick's picks, but if not, I'd like to claim Nonagon Infinity by King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard!

Back-ups in case it's already been selected - Scraw's pick of Phanerozoic II by The Ocean, or humbledarkmage's pick of the VA-11 Hall-A soundtrack. And partially for my own reference, also want to check out Tycho - Dive (not selected, but another by PallasiteMatrix has been), Dream Theater - Black Clouds & Silver Linings, and Depeche Mode - Violator, just for my own satisfaction.

@ampersandersen enjoy Queen II! :D
I'm not sure if someone's already claimed one of Sick's picks, but if not, I'd like to claim Nonagon Infinity by King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard!

Back-ups in case it's already been selected - Scraw's pick of Phanerozoic II by The Ocean, or humbledarkmage's pick of the VA-11 Hall-A soundtrack. And partially for my own reference, also want to check out Tycho - Dive (not selected, but another by PallasiteMatrix has been), Dream Theater - Black Clouds & Silver Linings, and Depeche Mode - Violator, just for my own satisfaction.

@ampersandersen enjoy Queen II! :D
DSEHBxF.png
oh, it sure is time already huh!

going to claim @dracosauria 's suggestion of Ibn El Leil if it's not taken yet! definitely piqued my interest :)
oh, it sure is time already huh!

going to claim @dracosauria 's suggestion of Ibn El Leil if it's not taken yet! definitely piqued my interest :)
xxx wethorse.png xxxxxxxxxx
[ they/them | FRT+9 ]

WMIg6Ah.png
xxxxxxxxxxx
T9tnsN1.png
xxx
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25