Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Wavecrest '24 OOF Raffle
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27
@snowbelle @jousama @arelia

hi!! sorry to bother you, but i recently noticed that some of the dragons i sent weren't recorded on the leaderboard. all of them were 1t PAs, and all of them were sent on april 20.

here are all of the IDs:
#91494868, level 8 (this was the only one that got recorded)
#91494870, level 6
#83012063, level 7
#85081934, level 8
#93884518, level 8
#94113711, level 7
#93732460, level 7
@snowbelle @jousama @arelia

hi!! sorry to bother you, but i recently noticed that some of the dragons i sent weren't recorded on the leaderboard. all of them were 1t PAs, and all of them were sent on april 20.

here are all of the IDs:
#91494868, level 8 (this was the only one that got recorded)
#91494870, level 6
#83012063, level 7
#85081934, level 8
#93884518, level 8
#94113711, level 7
#93732460, level 7
RVvsFv2.png
RVvsFv2.png
RVvsFv2.png
RVvsFv2.png
RVvsFv2.png
@DULClMER

Thanks for letting us know!

These four were already added by the time I checked:
91494870, 83012063, 85081934, 93884518

Do you know who accepted 94113711 and 93732460? We'll ask them to double-check their AH history for your missing dragons!
@DULClMER

Thanks for letting us know!

These four were already added by the time I checked:
91494870, 83012063, 85081934, 93884518

Do you know who accepted 94113711 and 93732460? We'll ask them to double-check their AH history for your missing dragons!
Na5WGHa.png
@snowbelle, @jousama, @arelia

hi i have quiet a lot of dragons that wernt recorded on the leaderboard, around 100 of them were just gone from recording ;-;

ive checked my ah listing, as well as my personal recordings and there was at least 320 dragons sent off to various attendants, way more than what was actually recorded

i can send an imgur album of my ah history, hopefully to help fix my issue :(
@snowbelle, @jousama, @arelia

hi i have quiet a lot of dragons that wernt recorded on the leaderboard, around 100 of them were just gone from recording ;-;

ive checked my ah listing, as well as my personal recordings and there was at least 320 dragons sent off to various attendants, way more than what was actually recorded

i can send an imgur album of my ah history, hopefully to help fix my issue :(
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
sh5xjiu.png
hWPjBUy.png
YMPbu9R.png
uscq5eM.png
4sgA0es.png
duYBWO2.png
gwP4usG.png
Jg1iwNo.png
zVI7i7V.png
__Grif

any pronouns
pings ok!
if urgent, pm me please!
@webcore

No worries!

Looks like Saturday's dragons weren't registering right because there were so many of them sent in, so I've given it a little boop with a rolled-up newspaper and you should be seeing around 400+ dragons on it now? Let me know if that's still off!
@webcore

No worries!

Looks like Saturday's dragons weren't registering right because there were so many of them sent in, so I've given it a little boop with a rolled-up newspaper and you should be seeing around 400+ dragons on it now? Let me know if that's still off!
Na5WGHa.png
@StrengthOfZaun Sorry for the delay, I needed to double check where to get your name change sorted since I wasn't actually involved in the sheets side of things! It should all be done now :-)
@StrengthOfZaun Sorry for the delay, I needed to double check where to get your name change sorted since I wasn't actually involved in the sheets side of things! It should all be done now :-)
Na5WGHa.png
@Craftless

Hey friend! Thanks for checking in ^_^
Just got those all recorded. Let me know if it there's any I missed and I can go back through my records. So sorry for the delay on that! Ended up sleeping for like 20hrs from not feeling well (feeling great now though!) so I didn't get everything recorded from Saturday night.
@Craftless

Hey friend! Thanks for checking in ^_^
Just got those all recorded. Let me know if it there's any I missed and I can go back through my records. So sorry for the delay on that! Ended up sleeping for like 20hrs from not feeling well (feeling great now though!) so I didn't get everything recorded from Saturday night.
Na5WGHa.png
@EnglishRose no worries, glad you're feeling better! the only thing is 94265763 was sent in for a guardian bonus, but otherwise everything looks good ^^
@EnglishRose no worries, glad you're feeling better! the only thing is 94265763 was sent in for a guardian bonus, but otherwise everything looks good ^^
XgFzLz3.gif
[quote=All Participants Pinglist][size=1][size=1]@1moon1spirit @3141592653589793 @4e7her @8ooks @able37 @abundance @abzoro @acheyri @achilleus @achromaticism @acretosorien @addmon @agenderdisaster @agonius @aireiya @akaineko @akashiyuki @al3s1s @algophobia @alkylic @alterzero @amdia @ancientsecrets @angelicavian @anovaal @aoroen @aphirium @aphroditelefay @arandomperson @arapocalypse @archenitesky @aredshroom @argante @arosaceae @ashes13 @asterodea @astralcrescent @astromanian @astrotheology @aura12 @auraboas @avaraena @axe @azurediamond51 @b1uejay @badpearl @barbiegrrl @barok @barracudacultist @bbf @bearinator @beatoriche @beatricks @beatsbycendre @beewhisperer @belviere @bexster94 @bisons @blubber @bluehamble @bluelatios @bluetoaster @britt1243 @brutuscourt @budsturga @bunnykisses @bwee @caerulius @caityjay @calcify @calendula @cantdanceflynn @caprese @captaindrakken @carvaiine @casanoble @catalyticgenesis @catgirlwerewolf @cenedrariva @chberr @cherryoctopie @cheypie565 @chimecho @chingoo @chirp @cholesky @cinderfire @cinderrain @citrusly @clarkegriffin @cleyra @clm @clockroulette @coelacats @corvidaze @counterklock @countingchocobos @craftless @creamgravy @creatorsdilemma @crookedjaw @crowmachine @culcidae @cx3qn4y9 @cyanicocean @cyronite @dakervadora @dalaskingora @dandelionfires @dataghosts @datbeartho @deadlypants @decaymoth @deladria @delibird @denryu @dessy @dinoxia @disillusionist @dismasyves @doozie @dorkit @draco981 @dracosauria @dragoneko @dragonfeat @dragonflare92 @dragonowl21 @drakespino @dreamweave @drshadowc @druddigon @dulclmer @dusthide @eda @eeep @eelmedusa @eggplantwizard @elaendorlien @elevation @elus @elvinda @elwine @elysse @emmahaa @emmebearpaw @emoster @encryptidd @enkil @eosfylla @equipoise @erevainsgirl @erithakos @evilcopepod @expectancygate @eyyyerie @faecoria @fairycatrainbow @fallenarrow @farore @felawnie @felinekind @felspring @ferspnai @figura @filokseni @firedragon68 @fragariavesca @freyaneedscoffee @frfrfr @frogata @frostlightles @frostmeri @fujiko18 @fulminare @gamerdanger @ganondorf @gardening @genziana @glaceon @golden @graceling13 @grandlore @grathum @greenishechoes @greywatch @gryphonsong @gumpop @gusui @hackervoice @hadesguardian @halkiierid @harmicist @hatesprit @hatsunemiku @hawketh @hawkmartian @helenoftroy300 @hidranea @highwaycavalier @hollowlaughter @hollyberry @home @honeyseals @humbledarkmage @humboldt @hurricanewinds @hwakurori @hybridair @i2005 @icykeys @ideamutt @iggxrisu @ihavetherabies @ikunoche @imginate @indigocat @indigostarshine @infamy @infernos @inkwardlychaotic @intheclouds @irelis @irithyll @ironeyes @isbergard @jaigalaar @jbapple @jeevas @jellyraven @jockey @jotunn @juulika @kadathem @kael1030 @kashmere @kayfox @kazeyuki @kettei @kieren @kinservant @kiomori @kiralyne @kirathekat @kiseikune @knishes @kothra @kotiss @kriski @ksenyaeeh @kudugin @kuroda @kururin @kvon @kylaila @ladyartemis @ladyspibe @lamsweete @lansly @latsyric @lavenderdragon13 @leafalie @leghorse @levinworth @lissy @lizbert0 @llealynarisia @lunarsunlight @makomo @mangoeclipse @mangrit @mapiranch @mapleshaiku @maryseskippy @marzbarz @marzbarz615 @mdoatb @meadbhb @mechanical @megaabsols @meliger @meracydia @meyoline @milim @mima @mimirr @mintiee @mirna @mistbird @mix @mngwa @mochiko79 @modernicarus @mombot3k @moomargh @moonlitmask @moriarty @moristian @mossfinch @mousewife @mrsnegcol @mudpuddle @mujna @mysticmeat @nappez @naze @necoryn @neenor @nefariousking @negcol @nejibana @nekrateholic @nelsothy @neoo @neptunelycan @nerdmom @netherguard @nezzous56 @nightwind @ninestars @niponji @niviarsiaq @noddddd @nohrg @noonalt @notion @nysida @october @october31 @ofmontreal @okiastar @olderthanbones @omegasmileyface @onceworried @oneluckyduck @ookamiotoko @opoponax @osteoderm @paladinpass @pallasitematrix @panicat @paperdragons1029 @peacock4354 @phantasidreamin @pheaux @picidae05 @piedcrow @piko @plagues @plushstiel @polty @princesstaozi @puggles @purpleambience @qkrthor @queenalchemy @queerprince @quinnelope @raggirare @raijubuzoku @rashakiro @rattification @raynie @redsnight @redwillia @reedharrow @refractor @reunion @revontuletdragon @rexd999 @rhanakerridan @rhombys @rifter @riyoke @rockss @romeow @rorke @rubyredtan @rufusdrumknott @sadistic @sakigamis @samelf @samuelmaybird @samwitches @sapphireelegy @sarahlunawolf @sargelily @saronai @saturnpunk @satyrgatyr @scarecrowwizard @schipperke @schmelios @scorpionacordion @scribblingface @sealedsalt @sedo @selah @seniph @shale @sharkra @shinypogs @shiro3tora @shoydragon @sick @silentwanderer @simfeetunder @simplydragons @siskiyou @sketchy @skimmersing @skycloud @sleepyhat @sleepyhoneybee @smeen @smellybelly10 @smolfroglesbian @snes @snowmanblood @sockmonkeygerald @softfrogger @softsylveon @somajean @somariel @southfarthing @sparrow015 @spiritsai @st6x @stasha @stormjunes @summerdrake @sunlightdruid @superfuzzygoat @supermew100 @supremejade @syceris @sylvandyr @sylveondreams @synthsational @systemhell @takatsuki @talonshrubfire @tapka @tarshaan @teddy2008 @teebone @teletraan @templeofsyrinx @tetrahedr0n @thecherryghost @thecrypta @theendsinger @themaybeman @theredhood @theresilence @thesilverthorn @thesunsfullmoon @thevillainscat @theyellowhobbit @thorneaters @thornygremlin @threadshift @tialanderrol @tipa @toriiya @trashysockbasket @tropickle @tuitionfee @turquai @twalio @twinfish @ufology @urfavzozo15 @uruhead @valla @valoria @vampyremoth @varenyky @vassily @velikathealpha @venatore @viciousprincess @violentviolet77 @violetrenegade @virgil @vosmikot @vulturereyy @wahlmur @wanderingturtle @wandernavi @webcore @whisperghost @wildewinged @wildyarrow @wintrecat @withoutanace @wolfspeaker @wonderling @worldofvaldis @wormbeing @wormdelivre @wrenmedy @xaz @xeafayne @xianaasuka @xiny @xlilm0nsterx @xylidriv @yeehawasaurus @yesterdaysdreams @yews @yveltals @zabella @zafirmei @zephyrianight @ziggythepinhead @zincalloy @zombats @zophronia[/size][/size][/quote] Hello everyone! I hope you're all enjoying Wavecrest Saturnalia [emoji=guardian love size=1] This is your reminder to check that all your raffle tickets are a-ok - you can see all the recorded dragons over in [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tXRI0Na4w3WQBWx93d7es6QpHd2eaovMID_Gq5CaGzs/edit#gid=1297111050]this spreadsheet here[/url]. Please ping the attendant who handled your dragons here if you notice any discrepancies so that they can make corrections! For auxiliary tickets, please contact the event runner. You have until [b]23:30 FRT on Wednesday May 1st[/b] to correct the ticket record before winners are drawn. Good luck in the raffle and enjoy the rest of the week!
All Participants Pinglist wrote:
@1moon1spirit @3141592653589793 @4e7her @8ooks @able37 @abundance @abzoro @acheyri @achilleus @achromaticism @acretosorien @addmon @agenderdisaster @agonius @aireiya @akaineko @akashiyuki @al3s1s @algophobia @alkylic @alterzero @amdia @ancientsecrets @angelicavian @anovaal @aoroen @aphirium @aphroditelefay @arandomperson @arapocalypse @archenitesky @aredshroom @argante @arosaceae @ashes13 @asterodea @astralcrescent @astromanian @astrotheology @aura12 @auraboas @avaraena @axe @azurediamond51 @b1uejay @badpearl @barbiegrrl @barok @barracudacultist @bbf @bearinator @beatoriche @beatricks @beatsbycendre @beewhisperer @belviere @bexster94 @bisons @blubber @bluehamble @bluelatios @bluetoaster @britt1243 @brutuscourt @budsturga @bunnykisses @bwee @caerulius @caityjay @calcify @calendula @cantdanceflynn @caprese @captaindrakken @carvaiine @casanoble @catalyticgenesis @catgirlwerewolf @cenedrariva @chberr @cherryoctopie @cheypie565 @chimecho @chingoo @chirp @cholesky @cinderfire @cinderrain @citrusly @clarkegriffin @cleyra @clm @clockroulette @coelacats @corvidaze @counterklock @countingchocobos @craftless @creamgravy @creatorsdilemma @crookedjaw @crowmachine @culcidae @cx3qn4y9 @cyanicocean @cyronite @dakervadora @dalaskingora @dandelionfires @dataghosts @datbeartho @deadlypants @decaymoth @deladria @delibird @denryu @dessy @dinoxia @disillusionist @dismasyves @doozie @dorkit @draco981 @dracosauria @dragoneko @dragonfeat @dragonflare92 @dragonowl21 @drakespino @dreamweave @drshadowc @druddigon @dulclmer @dusthide @eda @eeep @eelmedusa @eggplantwizard @elaendorlien @elevation @elus @elvinda @elwine @elysse @emmahaa @emmebearpaw @emoster @encryptidd @enkil @eosfylla @equipoise @erevainsgirl @erithakos @evilcopepod @expectancygate @eyyyerie @faecoria @fairycatrainbow @fallenarrow @farore @felawnie @felinekind @felspring @ferspnai @figura @filokseni @firedragon68 @fragariavesca @freyaneedscoffee @frfrfr @frogata @frostlightles @frostmeri @fujiko18 @fulminare @gamerdanger @ganondorf @gardening @genziana @glaceon @golden @graceling13 @grandlore @grathum @greenishechoes @greywatch @gryphonsong @gumpop @gusui @hackervoice @hadesguardian @halkiierid @harmicist @hatesprit @hatsunemiku @hawketh @hawkmartian @helenoftroy300 @hidranea @highwaycavalier @hollowlaughter @hollyberry @home @honeyseals @humbledarkmage @humboldt @hurricanewinds @hwakurori @hybridair @i2005 @icykeys @ideamutt @iggxrisu @ihavetherabies @ikunoche @imginate @indigocat @indigostarshine @infamy @infernos @inkwardlychaotic @intheclouds @irelis @irithyll @ironeyes @isbergard @jaigalaar @jbapple @jeevas @jellyraven @jockey @jotunn @juulika @kadathem @kael1030 @kashmere @kayfox @kazeyuki @kettei @kieren @kinservant @kiomori @kiralyne @kirathekat @kiseikune @knishes @kothra @kotiss @kriski @ksenyaeeh @kudugin @kuroda @kururin @kvon @kylaila @ladyartemis @ladyspibe @lamsweete @lansly @latsyric @lavenderdragon13 @leafalie @leghorse @levinworth @lissy @lizbert0 @llealynarisia @lunarsunlight @makomo @mangoeclipse @mangrit @mapiranch @mapleshaiku @maryseskippy @marzbarz @marzbarz615 @mdoatb @meadbhb @mechanical @megaabsols @meliger @meracydia @meyoline @milim @mima @mimirr @mintiee @mirna @mistbird @mix @mngwa @mochiko79 @modernicarus @mombot3k @moomargh @moonlitmask @moriarty @moristian @mossfinch @mousewife @mrsnegcol @mudpuddle @mujna @mysticmeat @nappez @naze @necoryn @neenor @nefariousking @negcol @nejibana @nekrateholic @nelsothy @neoo @neptunelycan @nerdmom @netherguard @nezzous56 @nightwind @ninestars @niponji @niviarsiaq @noddddd @nohrg @noonalt @notion @nysida @october @october31 @ofmontreal @okiastar @olderthanbones @omegasmileyface @onceworried @oneluckyduck @ookamiotoko @opoponax @osteoderm @paladinpass @pallasitematrix @panicat @paperdragons1029 @peacock4354 @phantasidreamin @pheaux @picidae05 @piedcrow @piko @plagues @plushstiel @polty @princesstaozi @puggles @purpleambience @qkrthor @queenalchemy @queerprince @quinnelope @raggirare @raijubuzoku @rashakiro @rattification @raynie @redsnight @redwillia @reedharrow @refractor @reunion @revontuletdragon @rexd999 @rhanakerridan @rhombys @rifter @riyoke @rockss @romeow @rorke @rubyredtan @rufusdrumknott @sadistic @sakigamis @samelf @samuelmaybird @samwitches @sapphireelegy @sarahlunawolf @sargelily @saronai @saturnpunk @satyrgatyr @scarecrowwizard @schipperke @schmelios @scorpionacordion @scribblingface @sealedsalt @sedo @selah @seniph @shale @sharkra @shinypogs @shiro3tora @shoydragon @sick @silentwanderer @simfeetunder @simplydragons @siskiyou @sketchy @skimmersing @skycloud @sleepyhat @sleepyhoneybee @smeen @smellybelly10 @smolfroglesbian @snes @snowmanblood @sockmonkeygerald @softfrogger @softsylveon @somajean @somariel @southfarthing @sparrow015 @spiritsai @st6x @stasha @stormjunes @summerdrake @sunlightdruid @superfuzzygoat @supermew100 @supremejade @syceris @sylvandyr @sylveondreams @synthsational @systemhell @takatsuki @talonshrubfire @tapka @tarshaan @teddy2008 @teebone @teletraan @templeofsyrinx @tetrahedr0n @thecherryghost @thecrypta @theendsinger @themaybeman @theredhood @theresilence @thesilverthorn @thesunsfullmoon @thevillainscat @theyellowhobbit @thorneaters @thornygremlin @threadshift @tialanderrol @tipa @toriiya @trashysockbasket @tropickle @tuitionfee @turquai @twalio @twinfish @ufology @urfavzozo15 @uruhead @valla @valoria @vampyremoth @varenyky @vassily @velikathealpha @venatore @viciousprincess @violentviolet77 @violetrenegade @virgil @vosmikot @vulturereyy @wahlmur @wanderingturtle @wandernavi @webcore @whisperghost @wildewinged @wildyarrow @wintrecat @withoutanace @wolfspeaker @wonderling @worldofvaldis @wormbeing @wormdelivre @wrenmedy @xaz @xeafayne @xianaasuka @xiny @xlilm0nsterx @xylidriv @yeehawasaurus @yesterdaysdreams @yews @yveltals @zabella @zafirmei @zephyrianight @ziggythepinhead @zincalloy @zombats @zophronia

Hello everyone! I hope you're all enjoying Wavecrest Saturnalia This is your reminder to check that all your raffle tickets are a-ok - you can see all the recorded dragons over in this spreadsheet here. Please ping the attendant who handled your dragons here if you notice any discrepancies so that they can make corrections! For auxiliary tickets, please contact the event runner.

You have until 23:30 FRT on Wednesday May 1st to correct the ticket record before winners are drawn. Good luck in the raffle and enjoy the rest of the week!
Na5WGHa.png
hyped for when the tickets draw
hyped for when the tickets draw
2gzbgvt.png eq6zQ9M.png
AaYNmEX.png
rUoKR6y.png
ypcKWM0.png
@KaitoFletcher
For Tuesday, April 16 2024
#94132161, #94132160, both should be listed as sent via a 1t PA.
@KaitoFletcher
For Tuesday, April 16 2024
#94132161, #94132160, both should be listed as sent via a 1t PA.
My pronouns are they/them
My wishlisht
My dom badges
My avatar dragon (Diamant!)
I'm not cisgender
Very active Arcane exalt lair
Please ping me in forums
I like to draw! No art shop as of yet.
A very sleepy brown pigeon, perfectly round.
...................................................Images link to source
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27