Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | • king's accent den | wavecrest limited!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@thenightmareking please let me know if somebody drops out for the wavecrest reject omg!!!I just woke up and missed you pinging
@thenightmareking please let me know if somebody drops out for the wavecrest reject omg!!!I just woke up and missed you pinging
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop | avatar dragon
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
I am torn between knowing that limited skins are supposed to be, yknow, limited

And wanting to open a fourth run for an increased price because I know the frustration of missing a limited print so well- xdd
I am torn between knowing that limited skins are supposed to be, yknow, limited

And wanting to open a fourth run for an increased price because I know the frustration of missing a limited print so well- xdd
glory to the Nightmare King _____ • cesare | he/she | fr +9 •
____art shop | accents | wishlist | avatar
_________← get King to 200 stars!
@theNightmareKing Aw shoot i missed it huh? Well if you decide to make another run i'd love to be put on for Ocean Scry please.
@theNightmareKing Aw shoot i missed it huh? Well if you decide to make another run i'd love to be put on for Ocean Scry please.
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
If you do another run, i'd love a slot for Ocean Scry!
If you do another run, i'd love a slot for Ocean Scry!
y3kXmOM.gif
• Adrian
• They/Them
• FR +3
AfamSig.gif FjiXdTJ.pngulRXYBB.png
Could I get onto the waitlist for Ocean Scry? ;w;
Could I get onto the waitlist for Ocean Scry? ;w;
oDEhtZ6.gif
Call me Beo!
FR +0
they/them

· · ·
about
wishlist
@theNightmareKing aww i woke up late T_T pleaseee please please put me down for a slot if you do more runs, i'm absolutely in love with it!!!
@theNightmareKing aww i woke up late T_T pleaseee please please put me down for a slot if you do more runs, i'm absolutely in love with it!!!
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
[center][size=2]@ViolentViolet77 @MusicalMaladies @ravbitleeks @Kiseikune @SpiritSai @Irithyll @Plushstiel @Hraesvelgrr @ichorus @Chimecho [/size] Welp, we've reached 10 more people xdd Feel free to send me a [b]preorder payment[/b]! This is the maximum number I aimed for, [b]there will be no more prints after this one[/b] Thank you all for your interest! [emoji=heart size=1] Remember, I can always release these as customs with a price increase :>[/center]
@ViolentViolet77 @MusicalMaladies @ravbitleeks @Kiseikune @SpiritSai @Irithyll @Plushstiel @Hraesvelgrr @ichorus @Chimecho

Welp, we've reached 10 more people xdd
Feel free to send me a preorder payment! This is the maximum number I aimed for, there will be no more prints after this one

Thank you all for your interest!
Remember, I can always release these as customs with a price increase :>
@thenightmareking what’s the price for this run? 900g? Is it okay if I send when I get home in a few hours? Making a quick errands run!
@thenightmareking what’s the price for this run? 900g? Is it okay if I send when I get home in a few hours? Making a quick errands run!
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop | avatar dragon
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
@Irithyll
Sure thing! I decided to keep the 900g :D
@Irithyll
Sure thing! I decided to keep the 900g :D
@theNightmareKing Please let me know if an order for Ocean Scry falls through!
@theNightmareKing Please let me know if an order for Ocean Scry falls through!
vjO547Q.png6NDVAGQ.pngOwJYX7b.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17