Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Hub] Splatoon
1 2 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203
omg my brain instantly went to inkling hair as soon as I saw veil, these scrys are making my day, they're so good ^-^

(also my first time posting on this hub as a splatoon lover) hi guys, bamboozler main here! :)
omg my brain instantly went to inkling hair as soon as I saw veil, these scrys are making my day, they're so good ^-^

(also my first time posting on this hub as a splatoon lover) hi guys, bamboozler main here! :)
_loeOqqx.png 3c8TwPZ.png _ (she/her)
lesbian.pngfayricore.pngVirgo.png

> about
> wishlist
__gQSfAxa.png 93629153.png
93907208.png
oughhh squid... [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=43&bodygene=313&breed=25&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=90&tertgene=296&winggene=205&wings=48&auth=8ad9a92495839fc5654077a1ba1d171d9f5ee634&dummyext=prev.png[/img] toss on sailfin and you can get more of a xeno inkling vibe to 'em! [s]now if only they had octo/rings...[/s] ...ngl you could make a great yoko fandragon using a dustie w/ veil...
oughhh squid...
dragon?age=0&body=43&bodygene=313&breed=25&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=90&tertgene=296&winggene=205&wings=48&auth=8ad9a92495839fc5654077a1ba1d171d9f5ee634&dummyext=prev.png
toss on sailfin and you can get more of a xeno inkling vibe to 'em! now if only they had octo/rings...

...ngl you could make a great yoko fandragon using a dustie w/ veil...
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
OH WAIT YOURE SO RIGHT ABOUT THE GENE LOOKING LIKE YOKO
love these scrys!!! i need to make one myself too augh
OH WAIT YOURE SO RIGHT ABOUT THE GENE LOOKING LIKE YOKO
love these scrys!!! i need to make one myself too augh
XC93sMs.png==Nkk0jLq.png==xYQkuHQ.png

92n1dwB.png==wthFnM3.png==5hF3FGk.png

pLcovI9.png==zwkSD6b.png==05qhES2.png
your inkling dusthides are so cute! i just hatched my first egg and it looks like Charmander
your inkling dusthides are so cute! i just hatched my first egg and it looks like Charmander
hZC4vWt.gif3kRmks1.pngTkQY47D.png aXbaYIT.png5zPzNgV.pngUZEDcoo.pngGfZIqX9.pngJzUZHeP.pngbzEU9i1.pngTz9zkEa.pngE3sjxsi.pngygWzlbs.pngQNbfPfg.png
Glitter ink. I love it!!
Glitter ink. I love it!!
How's it going for everyone so far?

From my experience, the birds are actually doing pretty well. Haven't seen a lot of bears yet, but the ones I have seen were doing alright too.
How's it going for everyone so far?

From my experience, the birds are actually doing pretty well. Haven't seen a lot of bears yet, but the ones I have seen were doing alright too.
Team Li'l Bunnies here. It's been mirror match hell in Tricolor. It's just more and more bunnies everywhere... On the bright side, there's a good amount of people willing to party when it's a mirror match.

EDIT: In Open (haven't played much Pro), I've been getting either mirror matches or matches vs. Bear Cubs. I get the latter significantly more frequently. Don't remember the exact number of battles I've had with Baby Chicks, but I do remember that I can count that number on one hand.
Team Li'l Bunnies here. It's been mirror match hell in Tricolor. It's just more and more bunnies everywhere... On the bright side, there's a good amount of people willing to party when it's a mirror match.

EDIT: In Open (haven't played much Pro), I've been getting either mirror matches or matches vs. Bear Cubs. I get the latter significantly more frequently. Don't remember the exact number of battles I've had with Baby Chicks, but I do remember that I can count that number on one hand.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
Baby chicks here, and I've only seen 1 match against Bear Cubs outside of tricolor. Only bunnies. I don't have much time to play splatfest this weekend, either... only enough to get to maybe ruler+2. I usually get to ruler+7 or +8. dang.
Baby chicks here, and I've only seen 1 match against Bear Cubs outside of tricolor. Only bunnies. I don't have much time to play splatfest this weekend, either... only enough to get to maybe ruler+2. I usually get to ruler+7 or +8. dang.
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
I miss flounder heights tri. Mahi-mahi is... Eh. Not as fun, keep worrying that I'm gonna make one wrong move and go straight into the water. And also mirror hell.

Been getting probably a normal amount of mirrors & match ups against bears and chicks, in open at least. Not as bad as previous fests
I miss flounder heights tri. Mahi-mahi is... Eh. Not as fun, keep worrying that I'm gonna make one wrong move and go straight into the water. And also mirror hell.

Been getting probably a normal amount of mirrors & match ups against bears and chicks, in open at least. Not as bad as previous fests
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
The mirror matches haven't been TOO bad, I'm happy that I've had more real tricolor matches than mirrors at least lol

Feel like defenders are at a slight disadvantage in tricolor, but that's okay. The SR rotations this fest have been fun!
The mirror matches haven't been TOO bad, I'm happy that I've had more real tricolor matches than mirrors at least lol

Feel like defenders are at a slight disadvantage in tricolor, but that's okay. The SR rotations this fest have been fun!
hi i'm luxe
160P7Fb.png
qjxrAwx.png
RXzUVtr.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
zHcH6Rq.png
1 2 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203