Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
brain full of oc thoughts. i love imagining my scrunklies in scenarios. i should revive that old train story idea i had
brain full of oc thoughts. i love imagining my scrunklies in scenarios. i should revive that old train story idea i had
fido / puppy! :3c

ezgif-4-3fe551c58c.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pupgender.png
it-pup.png
autistic-1.png
FR-time-19.png
daeb6df-1b7c633f-bfb3-4010-8bef-b9b82880da92.gif
xxxxxxxxxx
ezgif-4-005202d4be.png
ezgif-4-585f0a6e2b.gif
coli-quest.png
wishlist-1.png
fav-dragon.png
xxxxxezgif-4-58858066a1.gif
character/outfit design challenge for anyone who is reading this, draw someone wearing one of these hoods. i was trying to remember a hat i saw one time and this wasn't it but its really cool still.

i've never been into the aesthetic myself but i have known people and been on the fringes for other reasons but man i kind of really do want a sparkle- type character and there was an anthro that i drew for fun that would completely fit and be able to wear wild outfits which is why i posted about the clothing above. briar the dragon isn't sparkle- enough we can go deeper we can go scene. i will continue to not do that though i already have like 30 artists i need to commission i don't need to add a 3rd character (also i feel like less people draw anthros rather than humans or dragons which considering the demographic here im a little shocked??).
character/outfit design challenge for anyone who is reading this, draw someone wearing one of these hoods. i was trying to remember a hat i saw one time and this wasn't it but its really cool still.

i've never been into the aesthetic myself but i have known people and been on the fringes for other reasons but man i kind of really do want a sparkle- type character and there was an anthro that i drew for fun that would completely fit and be able to wear wild outfits which is why i posted about the clothing above. briar the dragon isn't sparkle- enough we can go deeper we can go scene. i will continue to not do that though i already have like 30 artists i need to commission i don't need to add a 3rd character (also i feel like less people draw anthros rather than humans or dragons which considering the demographic here im a little shocked??).
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
i dont know how else to say this

i am a space clown
i dont know how else to say this

i am a space clown
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
rahhhghh **** school **** all this bull **** what the ****.

brother i just want to play my video games. 2 lab practicals one after the other? and then i have 2 unit tests one after the other the following week?! AND THEN i have a final exam on a WORK DAY?!?!?!? why does my job require 3 whole weeks in advance for time off. stupid corpo. time to tell my manager that i couldnt get time off for it because when i realized it was on a friday, it was too late to request
rahhhghh **** school **** all this bull **** what the ****.

brother i just want to play my video games. 2 lab practicals one after the other? and then i have 2 unit tests one after the other the following week?! AND THEN i have a final exam on a WORK DAY?!?!?!? why does my job require 3 whole weeks in advance for time off. stupid corpo. time to tell my manager that i couldnt get time off for it because when i realized it was on a friday, it was too late to request
fd42d8db496e46e1da3cda70d0e1285f654c6221.gif
Just came home from a training event for my puppy and I'm so tired argh. She was good with other dogs/people but we really gotta work on her focus...
Just came home from a training event for my puppy and I'm so tired argh. She was good with other dogs/people but we really gotta work on her focus...
cheese on my mind [emoji=sandsurge love size=1]
cheese on my mind
Screen-Shot-2024-04-18-at-11-50-00-AM.png ALL HAIL BARNEY
my brain is so full of oc thoughts yum
my brain is so full of oc thoughts yum
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
Me, lookin' at g1s in the AH: "It's just window shopping! It's not like I'm gonna actually buy any of these dudes, lol."

Narrator: That was a lie.
Me, lookin' at g1s in the AH: "It's just window shopping! It's not like I'm gonna actually buy any of these dudes, lol."

Narrator: That was a lie.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Feelings of anger really hitting hard today

I had motivation too hrgh
Feelings of anger really hitting hard today

I had motivation too hrgh
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
IT WORKED! MY EVIL GAMBIT WORKED!

IT MAY BE SUPER LATE, BUT I DID IT

i am tired..
IT WORKED! MY EVIL GAMBIT WORKED!

IT MAY BE SUPER LATE, BUT I DID IT

i am tired..

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png