Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Poetry Lovers Mafia Game Thread
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 126 127
I’m mid lunch break rn did catch up to the lovely 10 pages I’m sjvdjsbs Jan
I will go thru and talk a bit more when I’m off work fully and have a computer and can QUOTE

but for now- @Slairisk
I addressed this at one point I think last night but while she did “steal” my ability she just copied my alignment. I did not move to 3P regrettably. My wincon is and always has been to yeeteth / bonketh the town threats. In different words obvi cuz yknow that’s on the role card counts as sharing mod talkeths. But like it’s also one of the public wincon so like some wiggle room? Idk.

I mean take my words with a grain of salt if u want since again the town and maf wincons are both public, and if she had properly “stolen” my alignment and (20th level chess here for a second- changed me to 3P or even mafia, then I could have just gotten it from there or remembered it but like my memory ain’t that good for something I usually look at like once lmao

But if she had stolen my role and like swapped me in a world where she was mafia and then became town and changed me to mafia, then I’m pretty sure the very nature of that kinda swap would go against the play to win rule since she would now be obligated to turn against her former teammates, and also would have to happen without my knowledge since I’ve not been notified that my alignment has changed. so I figure she has to have been a 3P originally.

So sure there’s a chance she as a mafia “took” my alignment to disguise herself, and like gave me a secret mafia passive that I don’t know about but like that would also go against the play tk win. And also be kind of pointless since she switched lovers with me and would be aware of the conditions of having dande as a lover so like idk maybe I have a hidden miller now but it’ll never be seen unless I somehow get separated from dande. Or she was just always mafia and lying, but I’m more inclined to believe amnesiac 3P at the moment rather than “town power stealing mafia”. Like dead town player sure maybe I could see that, but to snag the power from a living person feels more 3p.

Sorry I was conspiring a l o t when I first got the announcement. I went thru the eight stages of HUHAHAUAHJAHSJSHB H U H????? in like five minutes

Tl;dr I’m town still, assuming ember was honest about the source of her amnesia power, she is also now town.
I’m mid lunch break rn did catch up to the lovely 10 pages I’m sjvdjsbs Jan
I will go thru and talk a bit more when I’m off work fully and have a computer and can QUOTE

but for now- @Slairisk
I addressed this at one point I think last night but while she did “steal” my ability she just copied my alignment. I did not move to 3P regrettably. My wincon is and always has been to yeeteth / bonketh the town threats. In different words obvi cuz yknow that’s on the role card counts as sharing mod talkeths. But like it’s also one of the public wincon so like some wiggle room? Idk.

I mean take my words with a grain of salt if u want since again the town and maf wincons are both public, and if she had properly “stolen” my alignment and (20th level chess here for a second- changed me to 3P or even mafia, then I could have just gotten it from there or remembered it but like my memory ain’t that good for something I usually look at like once lmao

But if she had stolen my role and like swapped me in a world where she was mafia and then became town and changed me to mafia, then I’m pretty sure the very nature of that kinda swap would go against the play to win rule since she would now be obligated to turn against her former teammates, and also would have to happen without my knowledge since I’ve not been notified that my alignment has changed. so I figure she has to have been a 3P originally.

So sure there’s a chance she as a mafia “took” my alignment to disguise herself, and like gave me a secret mafia passive that I don’t know about but like that would also go against the play tk win. And also be kind of pointless since she switched lovers with me and would be aware of the conditions of having dande as a lover so like idk maybe I have a hidden miller now but it’ll never be seen unless I somehow get separated from dande. Or she was just always mafia and lying, but I’m more inclined to believe amnesiac 3P at the moment rather than “town power stealing mafia”. Like dead town player sure maybe I could see that, but to snag the power from a living person feels more 3p.

Sorry I was conspiring a l o t when I first got the announcement. I went thru the eight stages of HUHAHAUAHJAHSJSHB H U H????? in like five minutes

Tl;dr I’m town still, assuming ember was honest about the source of her amnesia power, she is also now town.
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
0WcOw2E.pngLApYAIi.gif p8qgXPn.gif
[quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-20 07:50:41" ] [quote name="Lukeh" date="2024-04-20 07:40:03" ] [quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-20 07:38:11" ] [quote name="Lukeh" date="2024-04-20 07:37:26" ] [quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-20 07:32:42" ] Anti-raccoon: storm, lukeh, spider, star, autumnseas Raccoon hesitant: storia, art Raccoon-tolerant: tangle, syl, Book, lost (spider here now?) Raccoon: Raccoon I might be missing someone, tell me if I did But ngl this is a lot of people hesitant about raccoon for raccoon to feel like a mafia that was saved by bussing a teammate lol I know myself + I trust syl + yeah sure w!book would totally just built a teammate cw to save another teammate instead of all the tasty lhf hanging around [/quote] wdym its 4 people in a 16p game mafia are probably alwyas in the majority of trustign racoon since its a lhf tasty pocket [/quote] Can you reword your post, I don’t get what you mean [/quote] [b]if im a mafia im tring racoon right now[/b] its either saving a teamate or getting a free pocket w/ a defensable reason either way going "to much people are sring racoon" when it's only 4 in what, a 15p alive game? isn't good logic and i dont like it [/quote] You think mafia can only scumread?? I’m referring more to the fact there are too little people actually believing raccoon is town as of now You bolded point is correct [b]only if racoon really is a mafia[/b] that was saved by bussing a teammate last night If racoon is town, then mafia will be [b]Scumreading/hesitant[/b] on them. Because they don’t want raccoon cleared. Racoon can be pushed to be solved today, and if they are and racoon is tied to a town, it’s -2 for town. It hurts. My point is literally that there is current only 4 people who is tr-ing racoon, while a mass that is taking the scumreading/hesitant stance. tell me which scenario it looks more like, raccoon mafia or racoon town? [/quote] my ponit being i dont think that mafia are sring racoon here. or, at the very least going very strong on it theyre a wolfy town sure but its just best to tr it to gain the credit as opposed to be accused of jumping on a lhf wagon for later on racoon likely wont be cleared anyways so i fail to see the logic on this to be honest, mafia already knows 1-2 town are scum reading racoon so why not just tr them, they still have pressure on them and you get a free pocketed buddy your logic chalks down to mafia are sring racoon! which is just bad logic esp. when more people are tring them than sring them
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-20 07:50:41:
Lukeh wrote on 2024-04-20 07:40:03:
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-20 07:38:11:
Lukeh wrote on 2024-04-20 07:37:26:
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-20 07:32:42:
Anti-raccoon: storm, lukeh, spider, star, autumnseas
Raccoon hesitant: storia, art
Raccoon-tolerant: tangle, syl, Book, lost (spider here now?)

Raccoon: Raccoon

I might be missing someone, tell me if I did
But ngl this is a lot of people hesitant about raccoon for raccoon to feel like a mafia that was saved by bussing a teammate lol

I know myself + I trust syl + yeah sure w!book would totally just built a teammate cw to save another teammate instead of all the tasty lhf hanging around
wdym its 4 people in a 16p game
mafia are probably alwyas in the majority of trustign racoon since its a lhf tasty pocket

Can you reword your post, I don’t get what you mean
if im a mafia im tring racoon right now
its either saving a teamate or getting a free pocket w/ a defensable reason
either way going "to much people are sring racoon" when it's only 4 in what, a 15p alive game? isn't good logic and i dont like it

You think mafia can only scumread?? I’m referring more to the fact there are too little people actually believing raccoon is town as of now

You bolded point is correct only if racoon really is a mafia that was saved by bussing a teammate last night
If racoon is town, then mafia will be Scumreading/hesitant on them. Because they don’t want raccoon cleared. Racoon can be pushed to be solved today, and if they are and racoon is tied to a town, it’s -2 for town. It hurts.

My point is literally that there is current only 4 people who is tr-ing racoon, while a mass that is taking the scumreading/hesitant stance.

tell me which scenario it looks more like, raccoon mafia or racoon town?
my ponit being i dont think that mafia are sring racoon here. or, at the very least going very strong on it
theyre a wolfy town sure but its just best to tr it to gain the credit as opposed to be accused of jumping on a lhf wagon for later on
racoon likely wont be cleared anyways so i fail to see the logic on this to be honest, mafia already knows 1-2 town are scum reading racoon so why not just tr them, they still have pressure on them and you get a free pocketed buddy
your logic chalks down to mafia are sring racoon! which is just bad logic esp. when more people are tring them than sring them
LoTown: ShinyDecidueye, Hii, Ainsell, Natsinabucket, ChaoticPotato
Town Read: SoftSylveon, StormDreamer, LostLuminary, ArtMajor
Lean Town: Storia, HotPants, AutumnSeas, EmberTheSkywing
Lean Wolf: RaccoonusDoodus, Tanglefires
Mafia: CaptainTsundere
The lean town is really just their for show, it's a few slots that I need to sort. I had reasons to village read all of them though
The lean town is really just their for show, it's a few slots that I need to sort. I had reasons to village read all of them though
[quote name="Lukeh" date="2024-04-20 10:38:18" ] LoTown: ShinyDecidueye, Hii, Ainsell, Natsinabucket, ChaoticPotato Town Read: SoftSylveon, StormDreamer, LostLuminary, ArtMajor Lean Town: Storia, HotPants, AutumnSeas, EmberTheSkywing Lean Wolf: RaccoonusDoodus, Tanglefires Mafia: CaptainTsundere The lean town is really just their for show, it's a few slots that I need to sort. I had reasons to village read all of them though [/quote] Hiii, Ainsell, Nat, and Potat all flipped town. You quoted my readlist where I already mentioned this. Did you still miss the death flips?
Lukeh wrote on 2024-04-20 10:38:18:

Hiii, Ainsell, Nat, and Potat all flipped town. You quoted my readlist where I already mentioned this. Did you still miss the death flips?
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
Or am I missing what "LoTown" means?
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
[quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-20 10:40:03" ] [quote name="Lukeh" date="2024-04-20 10:38:18" ] LoTown: ShinyDecidueye, Hii, Ainsell, Natsinabucket, ChaoticPotato Town Read: SoftSylveon, StormDreamer, LostLuminary, ArtMajor Lean Town: Storia, HotPants, AutumnSeas, EmberTheSkywing Lean Wolf: RaccoonusDoodus, Tanglefires Mafia: CaptainTsundere The lean town is really just their for show, it's a few slots that I need to sort. I had reasons to village read all of them though [/quote] Hiii, Ainsell, Nat, and Potat all flipped town. You quoted my readlist where I already mentioned this. Did you still miss the death flips? [/quote] ... why do you think theyre locked town they cant really be wolf can they
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-20 10:40:03:

Hiii, Ainsell, Nat, and Potat all flipped town. You quoted my readlist where I already mentioned this. Did you still miss the death flips?
... why do you think theyre locked town
they cant really be wolf can they
[quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-20 10:40:42" ] Or am I missing what "LoTown" means? [/quote] lock town sorry
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-20 10:40:42:
lock town
sorry
[quote name="Lukeh" date="2024-04-20 10:40:50" ] [quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-20 10:40:03" ] [quote name="Lukeh" date="2024-04-20 10:38:18" ] LoTown: ShinyDecidueye, Hii, Ainsell, Natsinabucket, ChaoticPotato Town Read: SoftSylveon, StormDreamer, LostLuminary, ArtMajor Lean Town: Storia, HotPants, AutumnSeas, EmberTheSkywing Lean Wolf: RaccoonusDoodus, Tanglefires Mafia: CaptainTsundere The lean town is really just their for show, it's a few slots that I need to sort. I had reasons to village read all of them though [/quote] Hiii, Ainsell, Nat, and Potat all flipped town. You quoted my readlist where I already mentioned this. Did you still miss the death flips? [/quote] ... why do you think theyre locked town they cant really be wolf can they [/quote] All five death flips being scum is very unlikely. In this same vein, you put Cap at mafia. Could this not then be a miller role?
Lukeh wrote on 2024-04-20 10:40:50:

All five death flips being scum is very unlikely. In this same vein, you put Cap at mafia. Could this not then be a miller role?

Any Pronouns - FR time
[quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-20 10:42:45" ] [quote name="Lukeh" date="2024-04-20 10:40:50" ] [quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-20 10:40:03" ] [quote name="Lukeh" date="2024-04-20 10:38:18" ] LoTown: ShinyDecidueye, Hii, Ainsell, Natsinabucket, ChaoticPotato Town Read: SoftSylveon, StormDreamer, LostLuminary, ArtMajor Lean Town: Storia, HotPants, AutumnSeas, EmberTheSkywing Lean Wolf: RaccoonusDoodus, Tanglefires Mafia: CaptainTsundere The lean town is really just their for show, it's a few slots that I need to sort. I had reasons to village read all of them though [/quote] Hiii, Ainsell, Nat, and Potat all flipped town. You quoted my readlist where I already mentioned this. Did you still miss the death flips? [/quote] ... why do you think theyre locked town they cant really be wolf can they [/quote] All five death flips being scum is very unlikely. In this same vein, you put Cap at mafia. Could this not then be a miller role? [/quote] if miller roles could spawn it would be announced my point is that those are all town, i have it for future reference while reading the thread
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-20 10:42:45:
Lukeh wrote on 2024-04-20 10:40:50:

All five death flips being scum is very unlikely. In this same vein, you put Cap at mafia. Could this not then be a miller role?
if miller roles could spawn it would be announced
my point is that those are all town, i have it for future reference while reading the thread
[quote name="@ArtMajor" date="2024-04-20 05:16:40" ] [quote name="@/StormDreamer" date="2024-04-19 20:52:37" ] -snipped tierlist where i put raccoon as most sus- (will explain why raccoon's at the bottom here later) [/quote] Could we get ur explanation now? Unless you already gave it and im -sparkles- blind -sparkles- [/quote] [quote name="@autumnseas" date="2024-04-19 20:23:20" ] @/StormDreamer: kind of wishy-washy early post abt read on raccoon. asking good questions overall but not a whole lot to work with? neutral atm. curious if your opinion on anyone/raccoon in particular has changed since d1 [/quote] i still think raccoon is the most sus player right now, and if i was online for the last part of day 1 i would still have consciously chose to keep my vote on raccoon. this is why i don't think [i]the act[/i] of voting raccoon so close to the voting deadline is scummy because i think i would have also voted raccoon over shiny at that point (not knowing shiny's lover would flip scum) and i don't have the brainpower to proccess harvest's and lumi's explanations on their late vote so i can't say anything about how much i trust each of them in particular. my justification towards my raccoon sus is mostly because raccoon felt very "preserve-self-at-all-costs" towards the end of day 1. raccoon said that they were suspicious of tangle and spider, but then went on to say they wouldn't mind potato rng-voting an inactive and then later later in the day asked potato to vote shiny (i.e. the only viable counterwagon to raccoon)?? i felt like town!raccoon would have tried to make sure that the vote went on to someone they thought was mafia, but here raccoon seemed to me like they were okay with any elim as long as it wasn't theirs, which i don't think is town mentality. [quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-18 17:58:41" ] @/ChaoticPotato You said you truly believe I'm town. Change you're vote to Shiny then [/quote] raccoon has addressed this [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/76#post_56628262]here[/url] stating that they just didn't want their lover to die with them, but i'm still hmmm about it. i also don't think raccoon's 1-shot bulletproof-giver makes raccoon necessarily town. even if it is truthful, given that there were two kills [i]and[/i] a poisoning last night i think there is 3p kill power, which makes it make sense that mafia might also have some kill protection abilities since they are still at risk from 3p kills. i am going to bed now because it's late and im dying in tired, so i'm going to stick to my guns and [b]place a vote on raccoon[/b] because i think raccoon is still the most sus to me right now, and even if i turn out to be wrong i think raccoon + their lover's flip would give us information about the d1 wagons, which is helpful. sorry raccoon once again, i do appreciate your responses to my 1000 questions though T.T
@ArtMajor wrote on 2024-04-20 05:16:40:
@/StormDreamer wrote on 2024-04-19 20:52:37:
-snipped tierlist where i put raccoon as most sus-
(will explain why raccoon's at the bottom here later)

Could we get ur explanation now? Unless you already gave it and im -sparkles- blind -sparkles-

@autumnseas wrote on 2024-04-19 20:23:20:
@/StormDreamer: kind of wishy-washy early post abt read on raccoon. asking good questions overall but not a whole lot to work with? neutral atm. curious if your opinion on anyone/raccoon in particular has changed since d1

i still think raccoon is the most sus player right now, and if i was online for the last part of day 1 i would still have consciously chose to keep my vote on raccoon. this is why i don't think the act of voting raccoon so close to the voting deadline is scummy because i think i would have also voted raccoon over shiny at that point (not knowing shiny's lover would flip scum) and i don't have the brainpower to proccess harvest's and lumi's explanations on their late vote so i can't say anything about how much i trust each of them in particular.

my justification towards my raccoon sus is mostly because raccoon felt very "preserve-self-at-all-costs" towards the end of day 1. raccoon said that they were suspicious of tangle and spider, but then went on to say they wouldn't mind potato rng-voting an inactive and then later later in the day asked potato to vote shiny (i.e. the only viable counterwagon to raccoon)?? i felt like town!raccoon would have tried to make sure that the vote went on to someone they thought was mafia, but here raccoon seemed to me like they were okay with any elim as long as it wasn't theirs, which i don't think is town mentality.

RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-18 17:58:41:
@/ChaoticPotato

You said you truly believe I'm town. Change you're vote to Shiny then

raccoon has addressed this here stating that they just didn't want their lover to die with them, but i'm still hmmm about it.

i also don't think raccoon's 1-shot bulletproof-giver makes raccoon necessarily town. even if it is truthful, given that there were two kills and a poisoning last night i think there is 3p kill power, which makes it make sense that mafia might also have some kill protection abilities since they are still at risk from 3p kills.

i am going to bed now because it's late and im dying in tired, so i'm going to stick to my guns and place a vote on raccoon because i think raccoon is still the most sus to me right now, and even if i turn out to be wrong i think raccoon + their lover's flip would give us information about the d1 wagons, which is helpful. sorry raccoon once again, i do appreciate your responses to my 1000 questions though T.T
jghAv2V.png
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 126 127