Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds loose connection every 2mins

FIXED

I am just returning to the fairgrounds after a 3 month break, and just within the last 10 minutes of trying to do glimmer and gloom, I am loosing connection to flight rising every 2 minutes? I've never had this happen before, how do I fix it?

I deleted cookies and cleared cache twice and it still happens.

EDIT: And its happening in the Coli!

FIXED

I am just returning to the fairgrounds after a 3 month break, and just within the last 10 minutes of trying to do glimmer and gloom, I am loosing connection to flight rising every 2 minutes? I've never had this happen before, how do I fix it?

I deleted cookies and cleared cache twice and it still happens.

EDIT: And its happening in the Coli!
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
@Xeyla this sounds like spotty internet connectiong at play, or issues in one of the relay points between you and flight rising.

you could try following options:

- try different browser to rule out browser and extension related issues (sometimes they may cause things like this by blocking elements they are not meant to)
- whitelist www.flightrising.com and www1.flightrising.com on your antivirus (you do not mention your platform, so if you are on mobile, you can ignore this)
- try vpn. it forces your connection to take different route, and may help with some temporary connection issues
@Xeyla this sounds like spotty internet connectiong at play, or issues in one of the relay points between you and flight rising.

you could try following options:

- try different browser to rule out browser and extension related issues (sometimes they may cause things like this by blocking elements they are not meant to)
- whitelist www.flightrising.com and www1.flightrising.com on your antivirus (you do not mention your platform, so if you are on mobile, you can ignore this)
- try vpn. it forces your connection to take different route, and may help with some temporary connection issues
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark

Thank you for your suggestions. I am on a Windows 10 desktop PC, and using most current version of Firefox. I tried Chrome, and have the same issue. I have had all flight rising white listed on my anti-virus for years. Next I will try my nord VPN, tomorrow.
@Ralzakark

Thank you for your suggestions. I am on a Windows 10 desktop PC, and using most current version of Firefox. I tried Chrome, and have the same issue. I have had all flight rising white listed on my anti-virus for years. Next I will try my nord VPN, tomorrow.
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
@Ralzakark
I have tried using NordVPN, and I am still getting the same problem.
@Ralzakark
I have tried using NordVPN, and I am still getting the same problem.
Turns out my System Mechanic antivirus was causing the problem. It is not whitelisted, and no longer a problem.
Turns out my System Mechanic antivirus was causing the problem. It is not whitelisted, and no longer a problem.