Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | I just hatched my first primal!
[center]I’m so excited because one of the babies I hatched from one of my favorite gen one pairings I have was a primal ; o ; [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94356425][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/943565/94356425_350.png[/img][/url] I haven’t decided if I want to keep her or not yet, I planned on creating a lineage project for them- I might work on that. She has two siblings if anyone is interested in it, I’ll create a ping list and hold onto the babs until I finish their parents lore and lineage writing ^^ [pinglist=26539]
I’m so excited because one of the babies I hatched from one of my favorite gen one pairings I have was a primal ; o ;

94356425_350.png
I haven’t decided if I want to keep her or not yet, I planned on creating a lineage project for them- I might work on that. She has two siblings if anyone is interested in it, I’ll create a ping list and hold onto the babs until I finish their parents lore and lineage writing ^^

Pw5LGIo.png
Congrats! And lovely colors, too!
Congrats! And lovely colors, too!
With the exception of fodder dragons, I try to ensure all my prices are competitive with prices on the AH. I try to keep on top of AH prices so as not to over-charge.
DFa15iQ.jpg
She's very pretty! If you ever sell her or her siblings I'd love a ping
She's very pretty! If you ever sell her or her siblings I'd love a ping
Thank you both! <3

@DenshiRenji I added a ping list to my post if you wanna sub to it real quick ^^
Thank you both! <3

@DenshiRenji I added a ping list to my post if you wanna sub to it real quick ^^
Pw5LGIo.png
Bump to see if there is interest ^^
Bump to see if there is interest ^^
Pw5LGIo.png
She's gorgeous!
She's gorgeous!
AA68508447p.png
Formerly IneffableAngel
HxcMlGn.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
asyRuVV.png