Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2024 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Velsim
Thank you for kind words! Mirrors are one of my favourite breeds, and I want to make more skins for them in the future X)
Also, I am really glad to see that this contest has a great breed variety X) Wish the best of luck to others too!

@Velsim
Thank you for kind words! Mirrors are one of my favourite breeds, and I want to make more skins for them in the future X)
Also, I am really glad to see that this contest has a great breed variety X) Wish the best of luck to others too!

esifLbR.png
@DDDFirefox

Your entry is for Guardian Males, right? Might wanna say so in the post ;)
@DDDFirefox

Your entry is for Guardian Males, right? Might wanna say so in the post ;)
dying over Undine Wings, really hoping it gets in!
dying over Undine Wings, really hoping it gets in!
aP34GRw.png
@888
Very cute sea turtle, and what a well-shaped dragon to put it on! (I’m also impressed at your speed, hahaha)
@888
Very cute sea turtle, and what a well-shaped dragon to put it on! (I’m also impressed at your speed, hahaha)
I just wanted to compliment my favourite submissions cause holy **** all of them are SO PRETTY WHATTT

@Uniformshark YOUR SKIN IS SO GORGEOUS?? THE DETAILS, THE COLOUR omg I love itt

@Silience I am absolutely in love with the followed currents one... ITS SOOO GORGEOUSS will defo try to get it if I can

@AdmiralVermin BOTH YOUR SUBMISSIONS ARE SO CUTEEE I love the concepts omg, POOL PARTY!!!!

@Felidre BOTH YOUR SUBMISSIONS TOO ARE SOOO GORGOEUSS WHATT AAAAHHH the concept, the exceution, Lady of the reef especially is sooo gorgeousss

@Seidan SHARKS AND MIRRORS IS SOOO CUTEEE I absolutely adore the sharks SO SO CUTE and I love how you incorporated the - item in Aether wavecaster, IT LOOKS STUNNINGGG

@Talonmaster Do I need to even say anything... BOTH YOUR SUBMISSIONS?? GORGEOUS. I love them sm I really hope they get accepted cause DAYUM YOU DESERVE IT!!!

@cafemochi DIVINE PARADISE LOOKS AMAZING, I AM ABSOLUTELY AMAZED WITH THE COLORS OMGG they go so well together, and the little jewellery and jellyfish??? And the flowers??? STUNNINGGGG I would love to get this one day

@EpicSBG The story of ocean currents is ABSOLUTELY STUNNINGGG WHATTT the wavy texture? The stars and the moon? The title too??? All of it is just gorgeous.

@Ruforo CORAL WEAVER. CORAL WEAVERRRR IT'S SOOO GORGEOUSSS AAAAHHH THE COLORS ARE SO PLEASANT AND ITS SO SIMPLE YET DETAILED AAAHHH I LOVE ITTTT

@BrokenVessel Omg shoredeep seer is SO CAPTIVATINGGG I am absolutely in love, the way it highlights the turqoise?? And how good it would look like a dark colored dragon??? STUNNINGGG AAAA

@nyaner OMG I AM IN LOVEEE WITH THE LITTLE RAYSSSS AAAAA so gorgeousss and the way you drew water too??? It's absolutely perfect and the colors are so pleasant to look at!! I LOVEE

@Iamsweete YOUR SUBMISSION IS GORGEOUSSS the detail? I love the seaweed theme!!! And how dark it is compared to many other entries, I will defo be getting this if I cann AAAA

@TheCelest KIN OF DEMISE IS STUNNINGGG I am in LOVE with that color scheme!! And the little dead fish? I love LOVEE that!!

@WhiteWyvern Jewel of the ocean is absolutely GORGEOUSSS I probably have a thing for accents that go well with dark coloured dragons IT JUST LOOKS STUNNNINGGGG

@Kaenith Both your submission are STUNNING!! IN LOVE WITH ALL THOSE DETAILS AND THE COLORING AND THE SHADINGGG I AM IN LOVEEEE I will defo be at least attempting to get either or both of these >:)

@katrina SILVERY FAIRYFISHHHH the details, the coloring, the idea, the jewellery, the little wings??? OH MY GOD lmk if you do prints of these I NEED ITT
I just wanted to compliment my favourite submissions cause holy **** all of them are SO PRETTY WHATTT

@Uniformshark YOUR SKIN IS SO GORGEOUS?? THE DETAILS, THE COLOUR omg I love itt

@Silience I am absolutely in love with the followed currents one... ITS SOOO GORGEOUSS will defo try to get it if I can

@AdmiralVermin BOTH YOUR SUBMISSIONS ARE SO CUTEEE I love the concepts omg, POOL PARTY!!!!

@Felidre BOTH YOUR SUBMISSIONS TOO ARE SOOO GORGOEUSS WHATT AAAAHHH the concept, the exceution, Lady of the reef especially is sooo gorgeousss

@Seidan SHARKS AND MIRRORS IS SOOO CUTEEE I absolutely adore the sharks SO SO CUTE and I love how you incorporated the - item in Aether wavecaster, IT LOOKS STUNNINGGG

@Talonmaster Do I need to even say anything... BOTH YOUR SUBMISSIONS?? GORGEOUS. I love them sm I really hope they get accepted cause DAYUM YOU DESERVE IT!!!

@cafemochi DIVINE PARADISE LOOKS AMAZING, I AM ABSOLUTELY AMAZED WITH THE COLORS OMGG they go so well together, and the little jewellery and jellyfish??? And the flowers??? STUNNINGGGG I would love to get this one day

@EpicSBG The story of ocean currents is ABSOLUTELY STUNNINGGG WHATTT the wavy texture? The stars and the moon? The title too??? All of it is just gorgeous.

@Ruforo CORAL WEAVER. CORAL WEAVERRRR IT'S SOOO GORGEOUSSS AAAAHHH THE COLORS ARE SO PLEASANT AND ITS SO SIMPLE YET DETAILED AAAHHH I LOVE ITTTT

@BrokenVessel Omg shoredeep seer is SO CAPTIVATINGGG I am absolutely in love, the way it highlights the turqoise?? And how good it would look like a dark colored dragon??? STUNNINGGG AAAA

@nyaner OMG I AM IN LOVEEE WITH THE LITTLE RAYSSSS AAAAA so gorgeousss and the way you drew water too??? It's absolutely perfect and the colors are so pleasant to look at!! I LOVEE

@Iamsweete YOUR SUBMISSION IS GORGEOUSSS the detail? I love the seaweed theme!!! And how dark it is compared to many other entries, I will defo be getting this if I cann AAAA

@TheCelest KIN OF DEMISE IS STUNNINGGG I am in LOVE with that color scheme!! And the little dead fish? I love LOVEE that!!

@WhiteWyvern Jewel of the ocean is absolutely GORGEOUSSS I probably have a thing for accents that go well with dark coloured dragons IT JUST LOOKS STUNNNINGGGG

@Kaenith Both your submission are STUNNING!! IN LOVE WITH ALL THOSE DETAILS AND THE COLORING AND THE SHADINGGG I AM IN LOVEEEE I will defo be at least attempting to get either or both of these >:)

@katrina SILVERY FAIRYFISHHHH the details, the coloring, the idea, the jewellery, the little wings??? OH MY GOD lmk if you do prints of these I NEED ITT
They/he/star, FR+10
Idk how to format stuff T_T
Weekly dragon raffle!

Accent shop
80953235_54Hod3b6dYCrlYh.png
@Wizjonerka @reybrella

thank you both so much for mentioning and complimenting my skin, I'm glad you enjoy it <3
@Wizjonerka @reybrella

thank you both so much for mentioning and complimenting my skin, I'm glad you enjoy it <3
@reybrella Thank you! I'm glad you like it! <3
@reybrella Thank you! I'm glad you like it! <3
@reybrella Thank you so much!!
@reybrella Thank you so much!!
@reybrella thank you so much, I'm really glad you like them! <3
@reybrella thank you so much, I'm really glad you like them! <3
z8s5c34.png
dEe2UrM.png
qhK4FYS.png
0hGmY2c.png
UU9vIu2.png
O8jOM4L.png
@reybrella thank you so much!! I'll definitely let you know:) and your waterfall one is very lovely!! the water mane is so crisp and smooth and prettyyy [emoji=coatl love size=1]
@reybrella thank you so much!! I'll definitely let you know:) and your waterfall one is very lovely!! the water mane is so crisp and smooth and prettyyy
XbrzbcV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8