Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2024 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@reybrella thank you so much, that's very kind of you to say! <3
@reybrella thank you so much, that's very kind of you to say! <3
Achievement-Release.png / Vessel / he/they / audhd
@reybrella Thank you very much for your liking! I was so excited I almost cried XD
@reybrella Thank you very much for your liking! I was so excited I almost cried XD
@Churrell
Thanks for reminding me! I just replaced my damaged notebook and now I can use the translator better.
@Churrell
Thanks for reminding me! I just replaced my damaged notebook and now I can use the translator better.
ppqrjSA.png
@reybrella

Thank you for your kind comment about my skin! I'm glad you liked it X)
@reybrella

Thank you for your kind comment about my skin! I'm glad you liked it X)
esifLbR.png
super looking forward to see who wins tomorrow!! there's so many incredible skins, if I wasn't broke I would've signed up for like all the pinglists [emoji=auraboa sad size=1] I'm not the best with words, but I wanted to compliment a few skins that haven't been mentioned here yet (unless I missed a mention... which I probably did... oops!) @Caecilius I ADORE the beach day skin sm, it's such a cute style and has the perfect amount of super cute accessories!! i love the addition of the sand on the paws and the seastar and shells @502 I love the contrast of both your submissions!! coral reef emperor is complex and stunning, and I love the addition of the golden jewelry!! no work today is super cute, noticing the comically long straw made me laugh and noticing the floatie was a pearlcatcher made me laugh even more!! the wave pattern on the wings is so pleasing too @Labyrinths both versions of abyssal feast are so cool and I can't decide which I like more... I love the much darker theme, and all the little details!! it's like a real seafloor scene @Astrologian that water texture is something I can only strive for as an artist... literally incredible, I'm in shock. I also love the more swamp-y feel of it!! all the plants really feel right on a veilspun, I love it @Zosonils your submission is so cute and has so much personality... I adore the turtle so much. a little friend!! @AlchemistG these are so creative, I absolutely love the vibe. I know they're not pirates but it FEELS pirate-y and I love that so much. the lighting is so pleasing to look at too @Mem it's so simple but so pretty... almost fairy-like, I'm OBSESSEDDDDD @Shisei11 both of your submissions are so cute!! I love the more cartoony style and the way you do lighting is so unique and works so well?? they're both so fun. i love @Dr3m1ly your submission is probably the most unique one to me... I love it sm and I can't stop thinking about it. I assume you were going for a papery/origami style and it works so well, it's so whimsical @Saxophony all the little details are so nice... I'm only now noticing the stunning scene on the belly!! the little fishhooks are such a nice detail too @Owleics the amount of detail on both is so COOOOL I love the color palettes you used too!! it feels so magical, it looks dark at first glance but there's definitely a bit of silliness to me that brings me joy @LCskeleton dark blue and gold is one of my favorite color combos and you used it SOOOOOO WELL. the pattern on the wings is hypnotic, and the bubbles are so pleasing to me!! @GODHEX ITS SO GOOD!!! i love the colors sm, the seaweed flowing around the neck is one detail I especially love @SuzyChi it's so cute and pretty, definitely gives off perfect mermaid vibes and suits the veilspun so well!! it's so colorful too @YaMaMagic it has so much pop and color that it draws my eye immediately, and the seagull with a fry is my best friend now. it's so plump and cute. little guy wants a snack @spelltag I didn't know I needed this skin. it is literally so perfect. I have no words @Opposun ITS SO UNBELIEVABLY PEARLY I ADORE IT SO MUCHHHHH the edna reference made me smile so wide there are many more I want to compliment but I feel I've written sm already and I'm running out of words.. no matter who wins I know I'm going to be spending a lot of time and treasure trying to get every skin!! good luck everyone, and happy Wavecrest! [emoji=auraboa star size=1]
super looking forward to see who wins tomorrow!! there's so many incredible skins, if I wasn't broke I would've signed up for like all the pinglists
I'm not the best with words, but I wanted to compliment a few skins that haven't been mentioned here yet (unless I missed a mention... which I probably did... oops!)

@Caecilius I ADORE the beach day skin sm, it's such a cute style and has the perfect amount of super cute accessories!! i love the addition of the sand on the paws and the seastar and shells
@502 I love the contrast of both your submissions!! coral reef emperor is complex and stunning, and I love the addition of the golden jewelry!! no work today is super cute, noticing the comically long straw made me laugh and noticing the floatie was a pearlcatcher made me laugh even more!! the wave pattern on the wings is so pleasing too
@Labyrinths both versions of abyssal feast are so cool and I can't decide which I like more... I love the much darker theme, and all the little details!! it's like a real seafloor scene
@Astrologian that water texture is something I can only strive for as an artist... literally incredible, I'm in shock. I also love the more swamp-y feel of it!! all the plants really feel right on a veilspun, I love it
@Zosonils your submission is so cute and has so much personality... I adore the turtle so much. a little friend!!
@AlchemistG these are so creative, I absolutely love the vibe. I know they're not pirates but it FEELS pirate-y and I love that so much. the lighting is so pleasing to look at too
@Mem it's so simple but so pretty... almost fairy-like, I'm OBSESSEDDDDD
@Shisei11 both of your submissions are so cute!! I love the more cartoony style and the way you do lighting is so unique and works so well?? they're both so fun. i love
@Dr3m1ly your submission is probably the most unique one to me... I love it sm and I can't stop thinking about it. I assume you were going for a papery/origami style and it works so well, it's so whimsical
@Saxophony all the little details are so nice... I'm only now noticing the stunning scene on the belly!! the little fishhooks are such a nice detail too
@Owleics the amount of detail on both is so COOOOL I love the color palettes you used too!! it feels so magical, it looks dark at first glance but there's definitely a bit of silliness to me that brings me joy
@LCskeleton dark blue and gold is one of my favorite color combos and you used it SOOOOOO WELL. the pattern on the wings is hypnotic, and the bubbles are so pleasing to me!!
@GODHEX ITS SO GOOD!!! i love the colors sm, the seaweed flowing around the neck is one detail I especially love
@SuzyChi it's so cute and pretty, definitely gives off perfect mermaid vibes and suits the veilspun so well!! it's so colorful too
@YaMaMagic it has so much pop and color that it draws my eye immediately, and the seagull with a fry is my best friend now. it's so plump and cute. little guy wants a snack
@spelltag I didn't know I needed this skin. it is literally so perfect. I have no words
@Opposun ITS SO UNBELIEVABLY PEARLY I ADORE IT SO MUCHHHHH the edna reference made me smile so wide

there are many more I want to compliment but I feel I've written sm already and I'm running out of words.. no matter who wins I know I'm going to be spending a lot of time and treasure trying to get every skin!! good luck everyone, and happy Wavecrest!
eldritch horror. It/Its (Black and red) uVEyOnT.png YE53boy.png ypcKWM0.png
oEGalah.png 0bMlzCz.png MFrXBfa.png imUeMEx.png
@EldritchPhantom. Thank you for your feedback! So happy my skin bring laugh to you!:3
@EldritchPhantom. Thank you for your feedback! So happy my skin bring laugh to you!:3
52504796849_6686f210de_o.png 52370258103_37286b4104_o.png 52404070199_d7046b5a7c_o.png 52370024046_675c06141c_o.png 52719161410_3f34613b53_o.png
@EldritchPhantom thank you so much! :D
@EldritchPhantom thank you so much! :D
A3MaLM7.png
4g47yWb.png
@EldritchPhantom Made my morning to hear that, thank you!

There were so many amazing submissions this year, good luck to everyone!
@EldritchPhantom Made my morning to hear that, thank you!

There were so many amazing submissions this year, good luck to everyone!
@EldritchPhantom
Ahhhh Thank you! <3
@EldritchPhantom
Ahhhh Thank you! <3
smoll.png
@EldritchPhantom
Wasn't expecting such kind words! Thank you!
@EldritchPhantom
Wasn't expecting such kind words! Thank you!
reshiram.gif hatchery | art stand | project loaners | lineage project | wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8