Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mega Man Paradox OOC / Planning
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137
Very wonderful, Luigi. I should go try to find some sketches of fakemon because I know I've seen them around in some notebooks.

Hmmm tile editing.....yes, not important in any shape or form, totally.....
What if pink emo...

Oh, and this cool lady at my school library said that if I send her a design, she'll make it into a sticker and I'm very tempted to draw Phantom or Neige, or maybe Kumatora or something and stick them onto my sketchbook lol why not all of them
Very wonderful, Luigi. I should go try to find some sketches of fakemon because I know I've seen them around in some notebooks.

Hmmm tile editing.....yes, not important in any shape or form, totally.....
What if pink emo...

Oh, and this cool lady at my school library said that if I send her a design, she'll make it into a sticker and I'm very tempted to draw Phantom or Neige, or maybe Kumatora or something and stick them onto my sketchbook lol why not all of them
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
Man, you guys get all these cool and crazy dreams while I get ones with my dead cat. I wanna remember at least one crazy dream.

Also, I love your current banner, Clara. As a YouTube Poop enjoyer, I thoroughly approve.

Oh, and I wonder how Dinga is doing. Real life must be getting in their way a lot more than I thought. Still, I hope they can keep working on the RP post.

By the way, four days ago, a new game I got interested in came out. A roguelite called Anomaly Collapse. Looking at it reminded me of all these furry webcomics with colorful characters in dark worlds.
Man, you guys get all these cool and crazy dreams while I get ones with my dead cat. I wanna remember at least one crazy dream.

Also, I love your current banner, Clara. As a YouTube Poop enjoyer, I thoroughly approve.

Oh, and I wonder how Dinga is doing. Real life must be getting in their way a lot more than I thought. Still, I hope they can keep working on the RP post.

By the way, four days ago, a new game I got interested in came out. A roguelite called Anomaly Collapse. Looking at it reminded me of all these furry webcomics with colorful characters in dark worlds.
Thank you, Fuda. The premise of it was heavily based off of YTPs, and I was originally only keeping it on April Fools day but I'm keeping it around for a little longer lol.

Yeah, hope things are going well. School's almost done with, at least, but that also usually means homework ramps up...

Ooh, I looked into it, and it looks really cool! I like the character designs, they kinda remind me of stuff I would draw, plus it looks like it's only $20 dollars...
Thank you, Fuda. The premise of it was heavily based off of YTPs, and I was originally only keeping it on April Fools day but I'm keeping it around for a little longer lol.

Yeah, hope things are going well. School's almost done with, at least, but that also usually means homework ramps up...

Ooh, I looked into it, and it looks really cool! I like the character designs, they kinda remind me of stuff I would draw, plus it looks like it's only $20 dollars...
I always love seeing Fakemon, so if you find those sketches, I’d love to see! Nice tile work, Dinga! [s]I say yes for pink Zero[/s] Ooo, that’s very nice of her! If you want my opinion, I would go with Neige, but if you can find a way to get all of them, go for it! I wish everyone the best on busy stuff, I know this time of year can get busy busy with school ending and all that ^^ That game’s designs look cute and cool at the same time! Have another old sketch of mine! This one’s just a lil Rowlet from before Sun and Moon came out [img]https://i.imgur.com/rM6fnbv.jpeg[/img]
I always love seeing Fakemon, so if you find those sketches, I’d love to see!

Nice tile work, Dinga! I say yes for pink Zero

Ooo, that’s very nice of her! If you want my opinion, I would go with Neige, but if you can find a way to get all of them, go for it!

I wish everyone the best on busy stuff, I know this time of year can get busy busy with school ending and all that ^^

That game’s designs look cute and cool at the same time!

Have another old sketch of mine! This one’s just a lil Rowlet from before Sun and Moon came out

rM6fnbv.jpeg
xk7ymDQ.png
Hoot! I’ve always loved Rowlet’s roundness.

Yeah, Anomaly Collapse does have some great character design. Cute and cool is a great combination, but I always feel like it’s pretty difficult to pull it off. It’s all about balance. I mean, a lot of Pokémon are great at being cute and cool, like Cinderace.
Hoot! I’ve always loved Rowlet’s roundness.

Yeah, Anomaly Collapse does have some great character design. Cute and cool is a great combination, but I always feel like it’s pretty difficult to pull it off. It’s all about balance. I mean, a lot of Pokémon are great at being cute and cool, like Cinderace.
Cute and cool is definitely one of my favorite kinds of designs! By the way, what do you guys think of the new Ancient Breed? I hatched my two gift eggs and these are the dragons I got: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94391842][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/943919/94391842_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94391989][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/943920/94391989_350.png[/img][/url] These are the scries I made for both of them: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=167&bodygene=316&breed=25&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=38&tertgene=295&winggene=317&wings=18&auth=7269f84467c3178ce3c231eb0829be9c1e777c4a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=84&bodygene=313&breed=25&element=5&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=37&tertgene=280&winggene=313&wings=158&auth=4bb876a34dbb97e8bdbd3ab6dff3d4b5bc53965c&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Cute and cool is definitely one of my favorite kinds of designs!

By the way, what do you guys think of the new Ancient Breed? I hatched my two gift eggs and these are the dragons I got:

94391842_350.png
94391989_350.png

These are the scries I made for both of them:

dragon?age=1&body=167&bodygene=316&breed=25&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=38&tertgene=295&winggene=317&wings=18&auth=7269f84467c3178ce3c231eb0829be9c1e777c4a&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=84&bodygene=313&breed=25&element=5&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=37&tertgene=280&winggene=313&wings=158&auth=4bb876a34dbb97e8bdbd3ab6dff3d4b5bc53965c&dummyext=prev.png
xk7ymDQ.png
Tiny babies. I wanna rub their bellies.
Tiny babies. I wanna rub their bellies.
Ooh, cute dragons! I love their scries to! Didn't hatch mine 'cuz of 0 lair space lol

Checked out Anomaly Collapse, and it looks really cool and fun! I should definitely try it out some time!

Heyo, so, I've been doing alright. Thanks for checking in, Fuda! Yeah, it's getting near the end of the (school) year and they've been cranking out a lot of assignments. In terms of progress, I have to do Aile's, Double's, and Zero's part. I feel kinda bad for going so long without a post T-T
Ooh, cute dragons! I love their scries to! Didn't hatch mine 'cuz of 0 lair space lol

Checked out Anomaly Collapse, and it looks really cool and fun! I should definitely try it out some time!

Heyo, so, I've been doing alright. Thanks for checking in, Fuda! Yeah, it's getting near the end of the (school) year and they've been cranking out a lot of assignments. In terms of progress, I have to do Aile's, Double's, and Zero's part. I feel kinda bad for going so long without a post T-T
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
Still haven't hatched mine, but I'm trying to get more lair space

I really like the second one! The colors are so pretty! :D
Still haven't hatched mine, but I'm trying to get more lair space

I really like the second one! The colors are so pretty! :D
[quote name="Dingasoid" date="2024-04-19 16:18:07" ] Heyo, so, I've been doing alright. Thanks for checking in, Fuda! Yeah, it's getting near the end of the (school) year and they've been cranking out a lot of assignments. In terms of progress, I have to do Aile's, Double's, and Zero's part. I feel kinda bad for going so long without a post T-T [/quote] Thanks for the update. Geez, I hope you’re not overexerting yourself. No need to be sorry about the lack of an update, either. I mean, there have been long waits between posts before, so we can bear it.
Dingasoid wrote on 2024-04-19 16:18:07:
Thanks for the update. Geez, I hope you’re not overexerting yourself. No need to be sorry about the lack of an update, either. I mean, there have been long waits between posts before, so we can bear it.
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137