Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thinking of changing flights...
1 2
I've been in Plague for about a year and a half now, and I really love the community! But I think it's quite stifling for lore (for me - there's some incredible plague based lore lairs out there!) but I'm a little bit torn on where to go next, I think.

My main contenders right now are Light, Fire, and Nature. Anyone up for helping sway me one way or another? :0c

I've been in Plague for about a year and a half now, and I really love the community! But I think it's quite stifling for lore (for me - there's some incredible plague based lore lairs out there!) but I'm a little bit torn on where to go next, I think.

My main contenders right now are Light, Fire, and Nature. Anyone up for helping sway me one way or another? :0c

5pTc69F.png
I'm in earth and have never been to any of the flights you are debating, BUT I do have my two cents to say about what you might pick. In my opinion, switching from plague to nature could make for some really interesting lore. I don't know how much you've included in your lore about being a plague clan but the switch to nature could really be an interesting story that I for one would love to read
I'm in earth and have never been to any of the flights you are debating, BUT I do have my two cents to say about what you might pick. In my opinion, switching from plague to nature could make for some really interesting lore. I don't know how much you've included in your lore about being a plague clan but the switch to nature could really be an interesting story that I for one would love to read
i3VCiEO.png
ALL THEY SEE IS A SHADOW
SHE/HER
G1 LAIR
FR +2
@Aurelyon Yeah that was my main contender for Nature! I actually don't have any concrete individual lore for any dragons except for like. two lol. but I think I could write something up involving them.

Alternatively, I was thinking of just only keeping my favourite handful of dragons and starting completely fresh, I really like the aesthetics of my three contenders so I think I could do something with them separate from what I have now in Plague! That's why it's a really hard decision! ^^;
@Aurelyon Yeah that was my main contender for Nature! I actually don't have any concrete individual lore for any dragons except for like. two lol. but I think I could write something up involving them.

Alternatively, I was thinking of just only keeping my favourite handful of dragons and starting completely fresh, I really like the aesthetics of my three contenders so I think I could do something with them separate from what I have now in Plague! That's why it's a really hard decision! ^^;
5pTc69F.png
Former plague here, now in water. If I had to give my two cents, fire is a flight i've always wanted to go to.
ironic considering I'm In water now but shhh
Former plague here, now in water. If I had to give my two cents, fire is a flight i've always wanted to go to.
ironic considering I'm In water now but shhh
Slowly coding, one [ at a time
@CattLovesCats If you don't mind me asking, since you have a lil bit of lore on your page, did you decide to like start over completely on that front when you switched, or did you do it as a sort of continuation from moving from Plague!

Also I totally get it haha, I started in Lightning but always liked Shadow, yet I've never considered going there (I like at least a little bit of a dom scene too much).
@CattLovesCats If you don't mind me asking, since you have a lil bit of lore on your page, did you decide to like start over completely on that front when you switched, or did you do it as a sort of continuation from moving from Plague!

Also I totally get it haha, I started in Lightning but always liked Shadow, yet I've never considered going there (I like at least a little bit of a dom scene too much).
5pTc69F.png
@Emhyr I started sort of fresh, since I had uh,,,no lore before I came to water :skull:
@Emhyr I started sort of fresh, since I had uh,,,no lore before I came to water :skull:
Slowly coding, one [ at a time
nature has great lore potential with plague!
nature has great lore potential with plague!
D9XjOpZ.jpg
If you're wanting to add to your lore, might it make sense to 'journey' through Shadow to get to Nature; it's an expensive option if you choose to follow this route, the other being to skip straight to Nature
If you're wanting to add to your lore, might it make sense to 'journey' through Shadow to get to Nature; it's an expensive option if you choose to follow this route, the other being to skip straight to Nature
Tour de Sornieth

[ ]
nature or fire have my votes! tbh i'd love to visit fire sometimes, it's one of the smaller flights but they seem to have a nice community. plus those eyes are lovely.
nature or fire have my votes! tbh i'd love to visit fire sometimes, it's one of the smaller flights but they seem to have a nice community. plus those eyes are lovely.
The Fortress of Ice - Rollocke

tumblr_inline_nzqu0njNXM1tgh8q0_400.png

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
Try Light! We have our own horrors like Plague (Emperors), but I've seen so many creative Light lairs using different theming. Mine is inspired by Bloodborne, and I have my lair nestled in the Hewn City. But there are beautiful, bright places for your clan too!

Also, if you're in to dominance, Light is probably one of the best places to participate in dom and get dom discounts & bonuses!
Try Light! We have our own horrors like Plague (Emperors), but I've seen so many creative Light lairs using different theming. Mine is inspired by Bloodborne, and I have my lair nestled in the Hewn City. But there are beautiful, bright places for your clan too!

Also, if you're in to dominance, Light is probably one of the best places to participate in dom and get dom discounts & bonuses!
ely || she/they || FR+3
fka celestialelysium

- melters & brewers
- coli services
- renting nests
- celestial emissaries
aaa
0mx5sVM.png
1 2