Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Entering The Labyrinth
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23
@XxCalypsoxX

AH you were pinged in error :') I transferred cells over on my excel sheet and copied yours on accident- sorry about that
@XxCalypsoxX

AH you were pinged in error :') I transferred cells over on my excel sheet and copied yours on accident- sorry about that
L74Jfbv.pngePOliyb.pngZorymKT.pngWXBzxw1.gif
@wistfulclown

No worries at all! <33 Just wanted to double check, thank you:)
@wistfulclown

No worries at all! <33 Just wanted to double check, thank you:)
.............. VC0STZ4.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
@wistfulclown [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92611198][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/926112/92611198_350.png[/img][/url] Viridian scrambles to get up, nearly turning into a pretzel in the process... ...Right. He shakes his head, going over the events, before quickly looking behind himself. Nothing... Then he notices the two paths before him. One, recently taken by... some sort of small animal - he's surprised he can't identify it. The other echoes with distant music, with words he just [i]barely[/i] can't recognize... and the torch's light, mounted between them, won't let him see a thing beyond the paths' entrances. All he can do is walk forward. He cautiously inspects both pathways, taking the time to think on his decision. [i]That music really is intriguing, but those words are... too close for comfort. [u]Just[/u] recognizable enough to lure you in; that sounds like a trap. And those paw prints over there... well, at least someone found this path desirable. And if these halls are the way I think they are[/i] - impossibly long, judging by the nature of this game's host - [i]it'll be an easier escape if I mess this up. ...Even though... other dragons really would be useful.[/i] He sighs, going back to the drawing board. [i]It's a total gambit on whether to trust them or not... but what if they're not even dragons? What if the left path isn't a dragon, either?[/i] It all elicits a second, longer sigh from him. [i]Ah, y'know what... both of these are probably just traps.[/i] Then, he shakes his head, suddenly deciding to make the choice right here and now! [size=4]Viridian will go down the [b]left path![/b][/size] As he walks, he tries to scrape the blood off his claws before it gets [i]too[/i] dry.[/center]
@wistfulclown

92611198_350.png

Viridian scrambles to get up, nearly turning into a pretzel in the process...

...Right. He shakes his head, going over the events, before quickly looking behind himself. Nothing... Then he notices the two paths before him.

One, recently taken by... some sort of small animal - he's surprised he can't identify it. The other echoes with distant music, with words he just barely can't recognize... and the torch's light, mounted between them, won't let him see a thing beyond the paths' entrances.

All he can do is walk forward. He cautiously inspects both pathways, taking the time to think on his decision.

That music really is intriguing, but those words are... too close for comfort. Just recognizable enough to lure you in; that sounds like a trap.

And those paw prints over there... well, at least someone found this path desirable. And if these halls are the way I think they are
- impossibly long, judging by the nature of this game's host - it'll be an easier escape if I mess this up.

...Even though... other dragons really would be useful.
He sighs, going back to the drawing board. It's a total gambit on whether to trust them or not... but what if they're not even dragons? What if the left path isn't a dragon, either?

It all elicits a second, longer sigh from him. Ah, y'know what... both of these are probably just traps. Then, he shakes his head, suddenly deciding to make the choice right here and now!

Viridian will go down the left path!

As he walks, he tries to scrape the blood off his claws before it gets too dry.
0ZGGXxK.png
7ophKeo.png
mlHpBMC.png

rix3ppo.png
|
|
|
|
|
|

aLfu5UL.png
MIRIE
ENJOYER
ZONE
apUeZZ4.png
mirie.png
@wistfulclown
I head right treading carefully but quickly
@wistfulclown
I head right treading carefully but quickly
#GyroidLloidMatters
@wistfulclown

left please
@wistfulclown

left please
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
@wistfulclown I'll take the right path
@wistfulclown I'll take the right path
tumblr_otozhb8LjM1v8lm95o2_100.png Jd88XNq.png
xjB7OSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93280958][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/932810/93280958_350.png[/img][/url] @wistfulclown Jake watches the beast leave, frozen to the floor. [i]That... that wasn't supposed to happen. [/i] He can't feel the forest. The spaces in his mind usually shaded by leaves feel empty and cold. Even in the city, he could feel [i]something[/i]. But this place is foreign. The silence makes his hackles rise, but a quick glance around the shadows shows nothing. The dust clouding one of the paths is disturbed. He doesn't dare look closer- not when the sparks of recognition in his mind are dull and dead. He hasn't tracked anything without the forest's influence in too long. He can barely tell if they might be another dragon, and silently curses himself for using the woods as a crutch for so long. From the other path, thin strains of music drift towards him. [i]Not safe. Not safe at all. [/i]But with a brisk glance at the prints, he moves to follow it. It would have to be safe enough. [b](Jake moves down the right path)[/b]
93280958_350.png

@wistfulclown

Jake watches the beast leave, frozen to the floor.

That... that wasn't supposed to happen.

He can't feel the forest. The spaces in his mind usually shaded by leaves feel empty and cold. Even in the city, he could feel something. But this place is foreign. The silence makes his hackles rise, but a quick glance around the shadows shows nothing.

The dust clouding one of the paths is disturbed. He doesn't dare look closer- not when the sparks of recognition in his mind are dull and dead. He hasn't tracked anything without the forest's influence in too long. He can barely tell if they might be another dragon, and silently curses himself for using the woods as a crutch for so long.

From the other path, thin strains of music drift towards him. Not safe. Not safe at all. But with a brisk glance at the prints, he moves to follow it. It would have to be safe enough.

(Jake moves down the right path)
shale.png Water-Animated-Crystals.gif water.gif Water-Animated-Crystals.gif shale.png
@wistfulclown If its not to late-- I go to the left fearing the music may be a trap
@wistfulclown If its not to late-- I go to the left fearing the music may be a trap
@wistfulclown I'm going left walking that way. My heart & soul does not trust that music one bit! I too would like to purchase a death defiance.
@wistfulclown I'm going left walking that way. My heart & soul does not trust that music one bit! I too would like to purchase a death defiance.
62L9xMb.gif
[center][font=gabriola][size=7]Week One:[/size][/font] ------ [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93051375][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/930514/93051375.png[/img][/url][nextcol][size=3]You make your next move.. ------ [b]If you chose Left[/b]: You follow the footsteps forward, until the path before you splits- the footsteps continue straight ahead, yet a cool breeze flows in from the left.. You go: [b]Straight ahead (West)[/b] [b]Left (South)[/b] [b]If you chose Right[/b]: The path ends abruptly, before you there are two choices..you cannot tell from which direction the music is coming from.. You go: [b]Left (North)[/b] [b]Right (South)[/b][/columns] ------ [center] [size=1]@pinglist-23344 ------ Please also glance at [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3320799/1#post_56335859]Game Functions[/url] to better understand your responsibilities & the actions you can take. ------ [size=5]Response due: 04.26[/size] ------ @awsten @lamSweete - due to your failure to respond by the deadline Dietrich has moved you [b]both[/b] to the Left.
Week One:
93051375.png You make your next move..

If you chose Left: You follow the footsteps forward, until the path before you splits- the footsteps continue straight ahead, yet a cool breeze flows in from the left..
You go:
Straight ahead (West)
Left (South)

If you chose Right: The path ends abruptly, before you there are two choices..you cannot tell from which direction the music is coming from..
You go:
Left (North)
Right (South)

@The Labyrinth

Please also glance at Game Functions to better understand your responsibilities & the actions you can take.
Response due: 04.26
@awsten @lamSweete - due to your failure to respond by the deadline Dietrich has moved you both to the Left.
L74Jfbv.pngePOliyb.pngZorymKT.pngWXBzxw1.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23