Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | » SPELLBOUND. [ wips ]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
oh im sooooo into it!! im for antique earthy with shiny accents!! c:
oh im sooooo into it!! im for antique earthy with shiny accents!! c:
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
maybe some naturey/earthy colors? oranges/murk/dark green
maybe some naturey/earthy colors? oranges/murk/dark green
ldNLSdw.png
[quote name="epeolatry" date="2024-04-18 18:21:44" ] OH I LOVE..... echoing the earthier tones! maybe oilslick/copper or abyss-y/bronze? can never go wrong with a simple antique colorway tho!! will need to grab a slot when it releases <3 [/quote] seconding these two suggestions!
epeolatry wrote on 2024-04-18 18:21:44:
OH I LOVE..... echoing the earthier tones! maybe oilslick/copper or abyss-y/bronze? can never go wrong with a simple antique colorway tho!! will need to grab a slot when it releases <3
seconding these two suggestions!

I'm seeing copper and tarnish a lot and I gotta say that I do be kinda vibing with those tone ideas................
will try to finish up the base / flats this weekend and hopefully get some preview colourways up !
tarnish tarnation tho............................. it do be growing on me
thank you everyone for your suggestions !!

I'm seeing copper and tarnish a lot and I gotta say that I do be kinda vibing with those tone ideas................
will try to finish up the base / flats this weekend and hopefully get some preview colourways up !
tarnish tarnation tho............................. it do be growing on me
thank you everyone for your suggestions !!
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/yTaOrfb.png[/img] [font=calibri] you can't see it but I'm giving a sleepy thumbs up[/center]
yTaOrfb.png

you can't see it but I'm giving a sleepy thumbs up
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19