Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Silver's Decennial Raffle - OPEN
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24
What is your favorite flight holiday and why?
Light (obviously) - beyond the fact that that's my flight, I like the general aesthetic and versatility of most of the holiday skins (eg they fit dragons of different colours, etc). I also like Shadow, because the holiday skins tend to be very cool.

Which deity do you think has the best design and why?
Stormcatcher or the Arcanist - their design feels unique and different from any dragon we currently have on the site.

Which Beastclan group is your favorite and why?

Harpies, just because I think they're cool :)
Light (obviously) - beyond the fact that that's my flight, I like the general aesthetic and versatility of most of the holiday skins (eg they fit dragons of different colours, etc). I also like Shadow, because the holiday skins tend to be very cool.

Stormcatcher or the Arcanist - their design feels unique and different from any dragon we currently have on the site.

Harpies, just because I think they're cool :)
Bump!
Bump!
7D2Bfod.png CEeOKXu.pngQYQzh1v.pngon1tEq5.png
bump 8
bump 8
ezgif-com-resize.gif clzOjn5.png mlr1H8z.png dsiNAWk.png
Wavecrest Saturnalia (rather biased of course) I love watery apparel, so the annual addition is (almost) always welcome!

I'm of course partial to Tidelord (who we all hope returns soon..) I like the way they incorporated the aquatic styling and I also like the prophesy lore.

Which Beastclan group Is your favorite and why?
I like the harpies, theres a lot of unique designs I enjoy while still sharing the critical aspects to remain obviously "harpy"

Wavecrest Saturnalia (rather biased of course) I love watery apparel, so the annual addition is (almost) always welcome!

I'm of course partial to Tidelord (who we all hope returns soon..) I like the way they incorporated the aquatic styling and I also like the prophesy lore.

Which Beastclan group Is your favorite and why?
I like the harpies, theres a lot of unique designs I enjoy while still sharing the critical aspects to remain obviously "harpy"

MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
Bump
Bump
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Brightshine jubilee skins and apparel are just so gorgeous, has to be my favorite!

Plaguebringer and Windsinger. I think their designs both represent their flight rly well, plaguebringer jst looks so cool and unique and plague-y, and Windsinger just has a simple appeal to him, so swift and elegant.

Centaurs and maren because who doesn’t love centaurs and mermaids? I just adore their designs.
Brightshine jubilee skins and apparel are just so gorgeous, has to be my favorite!

Plaguebringer and Windsinger. I think their designs both represent their flight rly well, plaguebringer jst looks so cool and unique and plague-y, and Windsinger just has a simple appeal to him, so swift and elegant.

Centaurs and maren because who doesn’t love centaurs and mermaids? I just adore their designs.
I never really had a strong preference, since they're pretty much all the same with the exception of one's own flight where you get the dominance bonus, but this year I did art of our festival's push and it was a lot of fun :D

The Gladekeeper! Green is one of my favorite colors, and i love how she looks like she's just grown out of trees. the leafy antlers are also very cool.

Predictably, the gryphons/hippogryphs/owlcats/etc XD
I never really had a strong preference, since they're pretty much all the same with the exception of one's own flight where you get the dominance bonus, but this year I did art of our festival's push and it was a lot of fun :D

The Gladekeeper! Green is one of my favorite colors, and i love how she looks like she's just grown out of trees. the leafy antlers are also very cool.

Predictably, the gryphons/hippogryphs/owlcats/etc XD
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png

Trickmerc as it is my flight, and usually has some awesome skins.

Which deity do you think has the best design and why? Icewarden, love the colouration.

Which flight do you think has the best lore and why?

I don't follow lore.

Which breed do you think has the best lore and why?

Again, don't follow lore.

Love them all but the sphinx are extra cool

Bump

Trickmerc as it is my flight, and usually has some awesome skins.

Which deity do you think has the best design and why? Icewarden, love the colouration.

Which flight do you think has the best lore and why?

I don't follow lore.

Which breed do you think has the best lore and why?

Again, don't follow lore.

Love them all but the sphinx are extra cool

Bump
I am a returning player and have been gone a long time so I can't remember the holidays... Though I know I enjoyed the halloween-ish thing? Trickmurks?

I love long dragons so the Windsinger is my favorite

I am a sucker for the harpies, I love their vibe and home so much!
I am a returning player and have been gone a long time so I can't remember the holidays... Though I know I enjoyed the halloween-ish thing? Trickmurks?

I love long dragons so the Windsinger is my favorite

I am a sucker for the harpies, I love their vibe and home so much!
w8o0xW1.png 8JZqDyD.png
SQXwQvB.png
oAF3DvH.png
fYjKMys.png
gLPfXzx.png
8Pp6XGI.png
oW52XaK.png
N5w86O0.png
Free-ish Dragons!
tBfnr5I.png
Bump
Bump
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24