Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [light-hearted] Life is better when you
1 2
realize that Aethers are the best breed, and any, new or old, breed will never be better!

I don't vibe with the new mole rat dragons (shout out to Rufus from Kim Possible) (said with love), but I don't really vibe with any other dragon breeds other than Aethers either (I used to but then I saw the Aether light).

(Can you tell that I love Aethers?)
realize that Aethers are the best breed, and any, new or old, breed will never be better!

I don't vibe with the new mole rat dragons (shout out to Rufus from Kim Possible) (said with love), but I don't really vibe with any other dragon breeds other than Aethers either (I used to but then I saw the Aether light).

aethers on top fire emoji fire emoji
aethers on top fire emoji fire emoji
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
Aethers are love Aethers are life
Aethers are love Aethers are life
2xvYPbw.png

» Astro

- Skin Shop
- Adopt Shop

» FR +1

- Pings recommended!
Aethers are very cute! When I first saw their baby art, I started crying. They were just too adorable!
Aethers are very cute! When I first saw their baby art, I started crying. They were just too adorable!
i love aethers i have never been so hyped for an ancient release before but aethers had me shakinggg it was so groundbreaking lol
i love aethers i have never been so hyped for an ancient release before but aethers had me shakinggg it was so groundbreaking lol
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
Aethers are destroying my life. My lair is full of them. There are more coming.
Aethers are destroying my life. My lair is full of them. There are more coming.
ll0CfnD.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
awUnQ0L.png
TdTJOrw.png
3M48cU6.png
:
:
:
:
:
:
NEW-SIGNATURE.png
they've wormed their way into my lair and into my heart and into my brain and now I'm being taken to the hospital and-
they've wormed their way into my lair and into my heart and into my brain and now I'm being taken to the hospital and-
those funky lil moths are so fun. i just love them, the F pose??? Stunning.
those funky lil moths are so fun. i just love them, the F pose??? Stunning.
Galford-Adopt.png940e0e2c5dc5c6df1a1d8b859b7faf98835ef23b.png
[quote name="liteweaver" date="2024-04-18 17:49:39" ] realize that [b]A[/b]ethers are the best breed, and any, new or old, breed will never be better! I don't vibe with the new [b]mo[/b]le rat drago[b]n[/b]s (shout out to Rufus from Kim Possible) (said with love), but I don't really vibe with any other dra[b]g[/b]on breeds other than Aethers either (I [b]u[/b][b]s[/b]ed to but then I saw the Aether light). (Can you tell that I love Aethers?) [/quote] thats crazy!! me who's a mole rat dragon fan [emoji=dusthide sad size=2] (oh my gosh their emotes look so funny THEYRE BALDDD) anyways i love aethers too :3 theyre my 3rd favorite ancient breed and i adore their fluffy faces so much...i wish i could squeeze one
liteweaver wrote on 2024-04-18 17:49:39:

thats crazy!!
me who's a mole rat dragon fan (oh my gosh their emotes look so funny THEYRE BALDDD)

anyways i love aethers too :3 theyre my 3rd favorite ancient breed and i adore their fluffy faces so much...i wish i could squeeze one
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
Aethers mentioned, friend found
Aethers mentioned, friend found
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
1 2