Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | | myth's skins | Auroboa F robe & flower
1 2 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158
finally done with my [i][b]rend of suntouched grief[/i][/b] dragon, Meleide! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91424124][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/914242/91424124_350.png[/img][/url]
finally done with my rend of suntouched grief dragon, Meleide!

91424124_350.png
FObX7rS.png
o9yS1eq.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
FlMK7kZ.png
22evmnb.png
99d7e583fd212af4b4c9241de00ca9cb119db708.png f4iXRVq.png
o7ZCFYm.png
1YB0OjO.png
WXBzxw1.gif
JvUa9ma.png
@MythicalViper

Hi, I'm currently switching up my lair aesthetic and have a copy of Skin: the dawn bathed in bonesthat I'm looking to sell. I have it up on the AH for print price, but wanted to check if you'd like to buy it back? ^^
@MythicalViper

Hi, I'm currently switching up my lair aesthetic and have a copy of Skin: the dawn bathed in bonesthat I'm looking to sell. I have it up on the AH for print price, but wanted to check if you'd like to buy it back? ^^
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
@Remnants

omg you made the sword skydancer girl squad real this is all I've ever wanted in life. I'm super biased but Oblivion has to be my favorite out of the four. The matching apparel, the complementary buttersnake... all of the colors tie so well together and I especially love how well striation turns the window into a sunset skyscape!

*slams a like on every single one of them* thank you so much for showing me them! I'm so happy to see the whole set together and they all look spectacular! I would love to put them all in the display case on the first page if you're comfortable with it <3
@Remnants

omg you made the sword skydancer girl squad real this is all I've ever wanted in life. I'm super biased but Oblivion has to be my favorite out of the four. The matching apparel, the complementary buttersnake... all of the colors tie so well together and I especially love how well striation turns the window into a sunset skyscape!

*slams a like on every single one of them* thank you so much for showing me them! I'm so happy to see the whole set together and they all look spectacular! I would love to put them all in the display case on the first page if you're comfortable with it <3
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@AcceptableTarget

I saw "Serpent Mother of Witches" in her profile description and I was immediately sold. Meleide is absolutely gorgeous! I think this is only the second time I've seen a dragon that wasn't teal/copper wear that skin and she pulls it off so well! the purple is a nice contrast to the orange, and complementary with the teal/greens in the skin. Thank you so much for showing me her, she's perfect!

@Citrusly

I'd be happy to buy it back for print price. Please feel free to PA me! and thank you for selling it back to me ^^
@AcceptableTarget

I saw "Serpent Mother of Witches" in her profile description and I was immediately sold. Meleide is absolutely gorgeous! I think this is only the second time I've seen a dragon that wasn't teal/copper wear that skin and she pulls it off so well! the purple is a nice contrast to the orange, and complementary with the teal/greens in the skin. Thank you so much for showing me her, she's perfect!

@Citrusly

I'd be happy to buy it back for print price. Please feel free to PA me! and thank you for selling it back to me ^^
yeah, that's fine with me! i'm glad you like them ^^
yeah, that's fine with me! i'm glad you like them ^^
bRPrhwa.giftumblr_na90ypEFLf1sif4cro5_500.gif
Not sure if this skin was supposed to reference a certain ghost character, but if not it's a crazy coincidence with the umbrella and silver butterflies! Either way, I love it, and I just wanted to share the fandragon I put it on: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/32099732][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/320998/32099732_350.png[/img][/url]
Not sure if this skin was supposed to reference a certain ghost character, but if not it's a crazy coincidence with the umbrella and silver butterflies! Either way, I love it, and I just wanted to share the fandragon I put it on:

32099732_350.png
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
@DismasYves it is in fact a reference to that specific ghost character! a lot of my skins are inspired by tgcf so I'm excited to meet another fan <3 he looks gorgeous and I love the pairing with the maple leaves and umbrella!
@DismasYves it is in fact a reference to that specific ghost character! a lot of my skins are inspired by tgcf so I'm excited to meet another fan <3 he looks gorgeous and I love the pairing with the maple leaves and umbrella!
@PtolemyII *cooking noises* [center][img]https://imgur.com/YXH1Nay.png[/img][/center]
@PtolemyII *cooking noises*
YXH1Nay.png
@MythicalViper

Wow, it looks amazing! I love the headpiece and the way the lanterns look like they're flowing in the wind. I can't wait to see how it looks once all the colors and shading are added.
@MythicalViper

Wow, it looks amazing! I love the headpiece and the way the lanterns look like they're flowing in the wind. I can't wait to see how it looks once all the colors and shading are added.
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
@MythicalViper I didn't even notice the other calamities skins omg... ah I have plans for my others already but I may have to get a copy of steeping vengeance in the future just for collecting! They all are very pretty!
@MythicalViper I didn't even notice the other calamities skins omg... ah I have plans for my others already but I may have to get a copy of steeping vengeance in the future just for collecting! They all are very pretty!
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
1 2 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158