Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | wind ancient concepts?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
the sad thing about all these cool designs that have anatomy stretched to the limit, like enormous wings or long necks, is that they necessarily can't be FR designs because of how difficult it would be to fit them properly into the dimensions of the dragon display page :(
the sad thing about all these cool designs that have anatomy stretched to the limit, like enormous wings or long necks, is that they necessarily can't be FR designs because of how difficult it would be to fit them properly into the dimensions of the dragon display page :(
they/them
Got pinged for the sketch, 3 is EXACTLY the sorta thing I've been kind of imagining! I'd love to have that dude, lookit them! They look a lot like the kinda dragon you'd see on old maps and that's a huge plus.
Got pinged for the sketch, 3 is EXACTLY the sorta thing I've been kind of imagining! I'd love to have that dude, lookit them! They look a lot like the kinda dragon you'd see on old maps and that's a huge plus.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I've been rolling the idea of drawing some concepts for several elements but for wind I really like the idea of them looking like they're wind carved. So like they're bodies are made of swooped shapes that catch the wind and they fly that way like a kite or those decorative things that spin and stuff in the breeze
I've been rolling the idea of drawing some concepts for several elements but for wind I really like the idea of them looking like they're wind carved. So like they're bodies are made of swooped shapes that catch the wind and they fly that way like a kite or those decorative things that spin and stuff in the breeze
f0fd1aee68aedd2d14eb6a05d800ce8f9c4688cc.png
Although wingless with nothing visually similar does seem pretty neat, I'd prefer that those were reserved for Light (a more traditional lung, perhaps? They'd of course need a way to display their secondary, however.) I would adore one with a bunch of wings trailing down their body. At least two pairs should be full-sized, rather than the Coatl-style teen tiny secondary wings that don't really feel like 'true' wings, if that makes sense.
Although wingless with nothing visually similar does seem pretty neat, I'd prefer that those were reserved for Light (a more traditional lung, perhaps? They'd of course need a way to display their secondary, however.) I would adore one with a bunch of wings trailing down their body. At least two pairs should be full-sized, rather than the Coatl-style teen tiny secondary wings that don't really feel like 'true' wings, if that makes sense.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
What lovely concepts!
What lovely concepts!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
...Dragonfly?

Cuz- it'd be funny-
...Dragonfly?

Cuz- it'd be funny-
db12c55ac75b6c9e3f9303e540a21c04.gif
biblically accurate angel. only wings and eyes. dont you DARE put a limb or a head on that thing (/j)

but in all seriousness, i'd love to see something akin to a pterosaur! it'd make for a funky wyvern (:
biblically accurate angel. only wings and eyes. dont you DARE put a limb or a head on that thing (/j)

but in all seriousness, i'd love to see something akin to a pterosaur! it'd make for a funky wyvern (:
7979e7990c935401ea870817577cea0a6aea04da.png
experience the feeling of being "bited." // bio // hatchery
[quote name="sixthdoctor" date="2024-04-17 16:22:43" ] I'd lose my mind if it was a pterosaur [/quote] I've seen quite a few pterosaur inspired Wind ancient ideas and they all have me in a chokehold [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3309935/4#post_56033039]here's a recent one![/url]
sixthdoctor wrote on 2024-04-17 16:22:43:
I'd lose my mind if it was a pterosaur

I've seen quite a few pterosaur inspired Wind ancient ideas and they all have me in a chokehold

here's a recent one!
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
Anything as long as it is wingless/has an actually interesting secondary like sandsurge. I would love another noodle dragon but actually authentic to how eastern dragons actually look for once.
Anything as long as it is wingless/has an actually interesting secondary like sandsurge. I would love another noodle dragon but actually authentic to how eastern dragons actually look for once.
CO4hmv7.gif8xbWHuG.gif
Flying squirrel

Or...

Hot air balloon
Flying squirrel

Or...

Hot air balloon
rv0xzcJ.gif wA5lAlD.pngxNTxlcy.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10