Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Poetry Lovers Mafia Game Thread
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 126 127
[quote name="@softsylveon" date="2024-04-18 10:44:12" ] [quote name="ArtMajor" date="2024-04-18 10:39:44" ] Syl - I didn’t really think at any point tangle was genuinely under risk of being an elim target? Like more than 1 or 2 votes anyways and I’m pretty sure there’s someone w 3 rn? Idk it felt kinda random. Wouldn’t vote here rn cuz I like tangle and it’s a good way to test potat [/quote] Tangle wasn't in danger, he was worried about ME getting eliminated so he (indirectly) asked me to claim (I had to make sure it was directed at me, it was a whole thing lol) [/quote] Did that many people have you sussed? Like I know a few people mentioned not seeing too much out of you but i didnt think it went deeper than that hhjkhdsfkjasdhf
@softsylveon wrote on 2024-04-18 10:44:12:
ArtMajor wrote on 2024-04-18 10:39:44:

Syl - I didn’t really think at any point tangle was genuinely under risk of being an elim target? Like more than 1 or 2 votes anyways and I’m pretty sure there’s someone w 3 rn? Idk it felt kinda random. Wouldn’t vote here rn cuz I like tangle and it’s a good way to test potat

Tangle wasn't in danger, he was worried about ME getting eliminated so he (indirectly) asked me to claim (I had to make sure it was directed at me, it was a whole thing lol)

Did that many people have you sussed? Like I know a few people mentioned not seeing too much out of you but i didnt think it went deeper than that hhjkhdsfkjasdhf
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
0WcOw2E.pngLApYAIi.gif p8qgXPn.gif
[quote name="ArtMajor" date="2024-04-18 11:00:55" ] [quote name="@softsylveon" date="2024-04-18 10:44:12" ] [quote name="ArtMajor" date="2024-04-18 10:39:44" ] Syl - I didn’t really think at any point tangle was genuinely under risk of being an elim target? Like more than 1 or 2 votes anyways and I’m pretty sure there’s someone w 3 rn? Idk it felt kinda random. Wouldn’t vote here rn cuz I like tangle and it’s a good way to test potat [/quote] Tangle wasn't in danger, he was worried about ME getting eliminated so he (indirectly) asked me to claim (I had to make sure it was directed at me, it was a whole thing lol) [/quote] Did that many people have you sussed? Like I know a few people mentioned not seeing too much out of you but i didnt think it went deeper than that hhjkhdsfkjasdhf [/quote] Enough to worry Tangle, I guess? Either way I think something good came of it (potential to confirm potato innocent, I feel like tangle and I have found each other town by now)
ArtMajor wrote on 2024-04-18 11:00:55:
@softsylveon wrote on 2024-04-18 10:44:12:
ArtMajor wrote on 2024-04-18 10:39:44:

Syl - I didn’t really think at any point tangle was genuinely under risk of being an elim target? Like more than 1 or 2 votes anyways and I’m pretty sure there’s someone w 3 rn? Idk it felt kinda random. Wouldn’t vote here rn cuz I like tangle and it’s a good way to test potat

Tangle wasn't in danger, he was worried about ME getting eliminated so he (indirectly) asked me to claim (I had to make sure it was directed at me, it was a whole thing lol)

Did that many people have you sussed? Like I know a few people mentioned not seeing too much out of you but i didnt think it went deeper than that hhjkhdsfkjasdhf

Enough to worry Tangle, I guess? Either way I think something good came of it (potential to confirm potato innocent, I feel like tangle and I have found each other town by now)
First, I would like to point out, the only times I've ever been townread are when I'm maf/3p. I'm usually scumread, then I roleclaim, and huzzah, I get town points. I really don't want to roleclaim. So idk, just keep that in mind? Okay, I'm just going to do an ISO of the person I voted. I genuinely don't have time to do anything else right now because it's literally me and one other coworker running a whole department that should have 10 people. Anyways, rant over... [B]@ShinyDecidueye[/b] [quote name="ShinyDecidueye" date="2024-04-18 07:21:30" ] [Center] -snip-[/center] RacoonusDoodus’s behaviour. Would like to hear more about why against mod elims because I don’t think I saw a fleshed out reason other than “no” (?). Gonna take her newness into account. [/quote] 1. Ehh, you townread me and now you want to vote me for information? 2. Do you mind explaining what you mean by newness? Sorry, I don't really consider myself 'new' persay. Honestly, this is prolly gonna come back to bite me by asking this. Anyways, the very next post with a readlist, I'm suddenly scummy? [quote name="ShinyDecidueye" date="2024-04-18 07:51:38" ] [quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-18 07:46:58" ] Everyone 3 ppl you feel good about 3 you wanna look at Right now go [/quote] ok so based on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/13#post_56612445]my earlier post[/url] 3 ppl you feel good about: Storia, Star (see post for rationale for 1st 2), Fearfax (generating discussion by poking Ainsell & syl, townlean so far to me but I could be wrong) [B]3 you wanna look at: Raccoon, [/b]Tangle (if only purely because of the Tangle/Raccoon argument, Tangle feels towny to me), syl (so far all the posts seem kinda fluffy to me??? i don't think syl posted any actual opinion other than "this is kinda unproductive" which... kinda seems off) [/quote] And the reasoning is "Tangle and Raccoon argued, and I see Tangle as town." This has its flaws. Town can but heads. It's quite common for town to but heads and argue. I don't like this reasoning for scumreading me, or Tangle. [quote name="ShinyDecidueye" date="2024-04-18 08:16:19" ] [quote name="ShinyDecidueye" date="2024-04-18 08:13:31" ] 1) In the original readlist, Syl felt more off to me than potato given that syl started posting and most of those were fluff, which to me deserves way more squinting than general inactivity [/quote] gah sorry sleepy brain, i meant AFTER i posted the original readlist probably gonna drop a vote for raccoon and then sleep because at least it'll give us the most amount of info (i think) if raccoon gets elimmed [/quote] This post is off, especially with the info they want to gather: [quote name="ShinyDecidueye" date="2024-04-18 08:47:32" ] [quote name="@Tanglefire" date="2024-04-18 08:32:59" ] [quote name="ShinyDecidueye" date="2024-04-18 08:16:19" ] [quote name="ShinyDecidueye" date="2024-04-18 08:13:31" ] 1) In the original readlist, Syl felt more off to me than potato given that syl started posting and most of those were fluff, which to me deserves way more squinting than general inactivity [/quote] gah sorry sleepy brain, i meant AFTER i posted the original readlist probably gonna drop a vote for raccoon and then sleep because at least it'll give us the most amount of info (i think) if raccoon gets elimmed [/quote] What kind of info are you looking for [/quote] final post then gonna sleep for real, almost missed that question 1) whether raccoon is maf or not. since raccoon is the most sus to me rn, if yes, then possible partners based on interactions & readlists. if no, then sorry raccoon, but also who squinted at raccoon and why (based on what raccoon said or sheeping) 2) raccoon's actual lover. now that potato's posted more, i don't really think it's raccoon/potato, but either way we get that lover's alignment and then i can go and look at their interactions with others ----- also, on a side note, i'm ??? over the whole "racon" thing but i think most of it is NAI since it reads as genuine confusion to me, gonna read that bit again when i wake up [/quote] The info doesn't seem worth it (coming from someone all for info elims). You want my lover's alignment? What if they are one of the people who haven't interacted with many people and they also flip town? What if there is an ability that hides alignments? [quote name="ShinyDecidueye" date="2024-04-18 08:29:42" ] @/RaccoonusDoodus https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/22#post_56612957 Mostly based off of general squinting and me going off of my gut feeling before I go to sleep because there's a chance I might be asleep around EoD [/quote] Also, here (above), "general squinting" and "gut feeling" with no actual evidence.
First, I would like to point out, the only times I've ever been townread are when I'm maf/3p. I'm usually scumread, then I roleclaim, and huzzah, I get town points. I really don't want to roleclaim. So idk, just keep that in mind?

Okay, I'm just going to do an ISO of the person I voted. I genuinely don't have time to do anything else right now because it's literally me and one other coworker running a whole department that should have 10 people. Anyways, rant over...

@ShinyDecidueye
ShinyDecidueye wrote on 2024-04-18 07:21:30:
-snip-

RacoonusDoodus’s behaviour. Would like to hear more about why against mod elims because I don’t think I saw a fleshed out reason other than “no” (?). Gonna take her newness into account.

1. Ehh, you townread me and now you want to vote me for information?

2. Do you mind explaining what you mean by newness? Sorry, I don't really consider myself 'new' persay. Honestly, this is prolly gonna come back to bite me by asking this.

Anyways, the very next post with a readlist, I'm suddenly scummy?
ShinyDecidueye wrote on 2024-04-18 07:51:38:
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-18 07:46:58:
Everyone

3 ppl you feel good about
3 you wanna look at

Right now go

ok so based on my earlier post

3 ppl you feel good about: Storia, Star (see post for rationale for 1st 2), Fearfax (generating discussion by poking Ainsell & syl, townlean so far to me but I could be wrong)

3 you wanna look at: Raccoon, Tangle (if only purely because of the Tangle/Raccoon argument, Tangle feels towny to me), syl (so far all the posts seem kinda fluffy to me??? i don't think syl posted any actual opinion other than "this is kinda unproductive" which... kinda seems off)

And the reasoning is "Tangle and Raccoon argued, and I see Tangle as town."

This has its flaws. Town can but heads. It's quite common for town to but heads and argue. I don't like this reasoning for scumreading me, or Tangle.
ShinyDecidueye wrote on 2024-04-18 08:16:19:
ShinyDecidueye wrote on 2024-04-18 08:13:31:
1) In the original readlist, Syl felt more off to me than potato given that syl started posting and most of those were fluff, which to me deserves way more squinting than general inactivity

gah sorry sleepy brain, i meant AFTER i posted the original readlist

probably gonna drop a vote for raccoon and then sleep because at least it'll give us the most amount of info (i think) if raccoon gets elimmed

This post is off, especially with the info they want to gather:
ShinyDecidueye wrote on 2024-04-18 08:47:32:
@Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-18 08:32:59:
ShinyDecidueye wrote on 2024-04-18 08:16:19:
ShinyDecidueye wrote on 2024-04-18 08:13:31:
1) In the original readlist, Syl felt more off to me than potato given that syl started posting and most of those were fluff, which to me deserves way more squinting than general inactivity

gah sorry sleepy brain, i meant AFTER i posted the original readlist

probably gonna drop a vote for raccoon and then sleep because at least it'll give us the most amount of info (i think) if raccoon gets elimmed

What kind of info are you looking for

final post then gonna sleep for real, almost missed that question
1) whether raccoon is maf or not. since raccoon is the most sus to me rn, if yes, then possible partners based on interactions & readlists. if no, then sorry raccoon, but also who squinted at raccoon and why (based on what raccoon said or sheeping)
2) raccoon's actual lover. now that potato's posted more, i don't really think it's raccoon/potato, but either way we get that lover's alignment and then i can go and look at their interactions with others

also, on a side note, i'm ??? over the whole "racon" thing but i think most of it is NAI since it reads as genuine confusion to me, gonna read that bit again when i wake up

The info doesn't seem worth it (coming from someone all for info elims). You want my lover's alignment? What if they are one of the people who haven't interacted with many people and they also flip town? What if there is an ability that hides alignments?
ShinyDecidueye wrote on 2024-04-18 08:29:42:
@/RaccoonusDoodus

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/22#post_56612957

Mostly based off of general squinting and me going off of my gut feeling before I go to sleep because there's a chance I might be asleep around EoD

Also, here (above), "general squinting" and "gut feeling" with no actual evidence.
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
[quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-18 11:00:00" ] Actually forget it we ride with raccoon I’m sorry if I’m wrong Me sleep wouldn’t be back for eod, it’s literally 2am and eod is at 9am lol I don’t think I can wake up for that [/quote] Damn... may have to claim. I hope not bc I hate that that's the only way I can get townie points
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-18 11:00:00:
Actually forget it we ride with raccoon I’m sorry if I’m wrong

Me sleep wouldn’t be back for eod, it’s literally 2am and eod is at 9am lol I don’t think I can wake up for that

Damn... may have to claim. I hope not bc I hate that that's the only way I can get townie points
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
finally caught up *weeps* anyway. i feel decent about a raccoon elim because there's a LOT of interaction to look at after. i'll be hanging around and mulling things over until closer to lockdown though [quote name="Leremis" date="2024-04-18 10:00:38" ] [quote name="@/Tanglefire" date="2024-04-18 07:46:58" ] Everyone 3 ppl you feel good about 3 you wanna look at Right now go [/quote] as of page 17 hot take gut vibes: good: fearfax, ainsell, storia want to look at: raccoonus, potato, hotpants and i'll revisit this when i've caught up [/quote] as of now: good: potato, tangle, fearfax want to look at: hotpants, artmajor, slairisk and just because people are listed as want to look at, it doesn't mean they're scum in my books. i'd just like to do a deeper dive because i'm getting my wires crossed with this many people i may not have the time to do an iso before eod but if i can nail out this work project tonight i'll have substantially more time tomorrow i hope and also, these three i'd like to see some more from because iirc i didn't see a lot: LostLuminary CaptainTsundere Astaraela
finally caught up *weeps*

anyway. i feel decent about a raccoon elim because there's a LOT of interaction to look at after. i'll be hanging around and mulling things over until closer to lockdown though
Leremis wrote on 2024-04-18 10:00:38:
@/Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-18 07:46:58:
Everyone

3 ppl you feel good about
3 you wanna look at

Right now go

as of page 17 hot take gut vibes:

good: fearfax, ainsell, storia

want to look at: raccoonus, potato, hotpants

and i'll revisit this when i've caught up

as of now:

good: potato, tangle, fearfax

want to look at: hotpants, artmajor, slairisk

and just because people are listed as want to look at, it doesn't mean they're scum in my books. i'd just like to do a deeper dive because i'm getting my wires crossed with this many people

i may not have the time to do an iso before eod but if i can nail out this work project tonight i'll have substantially more time tomorrow i hope

and also, these three i'd like to see some more from because iirc i didn't see a lot:
LostLuminary
CaptainTsundere
Astaraela
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
Ok so given we're at the point of 42 pages ahhh
yess i know this is about to be a slightly hypocritical post b u t

I'd like to see some more from the following peeps?

@Astaraela - Out here rocking a literal single post astar please

@autumnseas - same boat as Astar, you've made a single post I KNOW THERES A LOT I just did my own catchup but this feels slightly excessive. Or...lack of excessive? idk

@B00KW0RM - it's been like 20 pages whenever u get the chance would love to see ur caught up thoughts if possible

@CaptainTsundere - Posted 2 hours ago saying they were catching up but just the intro aside from that.

@EmbertheSkywing - Has not posted in 12 hours and that was when we were still on the modkill convo. Would seriously love some updated thoughts from ya

@LostLuminary - also in the 2 posts situation, would love to see some thoughts about what all's been goin on

@ShinyDecidueye - Seems to be the secondary wagon? would love to hear your thoughts about that

@Slairisk - Has three posts and two votes on her? Firstly how and why? Secondly, would love to see some thoughts aside from pro-modkill and asking us how trigger happy we are.

Ok so given we're at the point of 42 pages ahhh
yess i know this is about to be a slightly hypocritical post b u t

I'd like to see some more from the following peeps?

@Astaraela - Out here rocking a literal single post astar please

@autumnseas - same boat as Astar, you've made a single post I KNOW THERES A LOT I just did my own catchup but this feels slightly excessive. Or...lack of excessive? idk

@B00KW0RM - it's been like 20 pages whenever u get the chance would love to see ur caught up thoughts if possible

@CaptainTsundere - Posted 2 hours ago saying they were catching up but just the intro aside from that.

@EmbertheSkywing - Has not posted in 12 hours and that was when we were still on the modkill convo. Would seriously love some updated thoughts from ya

@LostLuminary - also in the 2 posts situation, would love to see some thoughts about what all's been goin on

@ShinyDecidueye - Seems to be the secondary wagon? would love to hear your thoughts about that

@Slairisk - Has three posts and two votes on her? Firstly how and why? Secondly, would love to see some thoughts aside from pro-modkill and asking us how trigger happy we are.

artmajor - she/her
comms open!
oh yeah also i forgot where it was but

RE: the theory that Potat and Raccoon are lover paired
If that was the case, either of them would have claimed the second that tangle backed off on potato because of the ability claim because if they were paired, then killing raccoon would also yeet potato.

So that means their defending of each other was either because they're both in maf chat (If potato's being honest about this claim then not...very likely? That does not seem like a scum ability? Unless it comes with secret terms and conditions but not gonna conspiracy board too deep into that rn) or they just happen to be t/t or w/t and one of them was trying to get town points for defending the other. Again, see above as to why I dont think potato would be the w in that situation. I also...idk I'm NOT seeing the reasoning for why Raccoon is sus aside from "literally defending herself from being sussed and then getting sussed harder" so im not touching that with a 49.5 ft pole rn. I'll deal with that conundrum when i get off work.

Unless they just so happen to be non-synchronized dying lovers but im not gonna bet on that, id rather assume everyone is until given reason to suspect otherwise.

Sorry if that was...a lot i was trying to brain dump my thought process
oh yeah also i forgot where it was but

RE: the theory that Potat and Raccoon are lover paired
If that was the case, either of them would have claimed the second that tangle backed off on potato because of the ability claim because if they were paired, then killing raccoon would also yeet potato.

So that means their defending of each other was either because they're both in maf chat (If potato's being honest about this claim then not...very likely? That does not seem like a scum ability? Unless it comes with secret terms and conditions but not gonna conspiracy board too deep into that rn) or they just happen to be t/t or w/t and one of them was trying to get town points for defending the other. Again, see above as to why I dont think potato would be the w in that situation. I also...idk I'm NOT seeing the reasoning for why Raccoon is sus aside from "literally defending herself from being sussed and then getting sussed harder" so im not touching that with a 49.5 ft pole rn. I'll deal with that conundrum when i get off work.

Unless they just so happen to be non-synchronized dying lovers but im not gonna bet on that, id rather assume everyone is until given reason to suspect otherwise.

Sorry if that was...a lot i was trying to brain dump my thought process
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/42#post_56614865

Yeah, we ain't lovers. Lowkey woulda claimed so quick after Potato got p much town confirmed.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/42#post_56614865

Yeah, we ain't lovers. Lowkey woulda claimed so quick after Potato got p much town confirmed.

Any Pronouns - FR time
Wow, one really can't take a break from this thread without playing major catchup.

Okay, so I see that syl claimed to be Tangle's lover, Tangle confirmed, they're having communication issues, Potato claims to be able to fix that tonight, and fix Storia's issues the next night.

Then people are taking votes off syl and Potato and putting them on Raccoon, because why??? I see some people not wanting to vote Shiny because of how quickly the votes started going that way, which is fair, because it surprised me too how fast that was. But Raccoon's wagon has a lot more traction and I don't really understand why. I mentioned previously I don't think Raccoon's defensiveness was AI, and I haven't seen anything in her posts to make me think otherwise. Honestly I think that's heading for a miselim, and I'm not changing my vote in that direction. Also Raccoon seems to be hinting at some kind of power role that shouldn't claim, and I don't think the votes are going to sway to anyone else to prevent that.

To everyone who says "I don't know who else to vote for": There are 24 of us, including the mod. And no elim gives 25 voting options besides straight up not voting. Go find someone else to be sus of. Voting for Raccoon just because the majority are or Tangle is (I know you're thinking that lol) doesn't mean you should to. Sorry about the little rant, sheeping is my pet peeve in these games if you can't tell.
Wow, one really can't take a break from this thread without playing major catchup.

Okay, so I see that syl claimed to be Tangle's lover, Tangle confirmed, they're having communication issues, Potato claims to be able to fix that tonight, and fix Storia's issues the next night.

Then people are taking votes off syl and Potato and putting them on Raccoon, because why??? I see some people not wanting to vote Shiny because of how quickly the votes started going that way, which is fair, because it surprised me too how fast that was. But Raccoon's wagon has a lot more traction and I don't really understand why. I mentioned previously I don't think Raccoon's defensiveness was AI, and I haven't seen anything in her posts to make me think otherwise. Honestly I think that's heading for a miselim, and I'm not changing my vote in that direction. Also Raccoon seems to be hinting at some kind of power role that shouldn't claim, and I don't think the votes are going to sway to anyone else to prevent that.

To everyone who says "I don't know who else to vote for": There are 24 of us, including the mod. And no elim gives 25 voting options besides straight up not voting. Go find someone else to be sus of. Voting for Raccoon just because the majority are or Tangle is (I know you're thinking that lol) doesn't mean you should to. Sorry about the little rant, sheeping is my pet peeve in these games if you can't tell.
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
@artmajor

what two votes????? i’m the only one who has voted slairisk, mainly because they’re the most sus to me and it’s also kind of a pressure vote to get them to talk a bit more + answer my questions
@artmajor

what two votes????? i’m the only one who has voted slairisk, mainly because they’re the most sus to me and it’s also kind of a pressure vote to get them to talk a bit more + answer my questions
1HKauy9.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 126 127