Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF art OF 3MIL treasure/30k+ gems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="K4gryffindor" date="2024-03-21 21:15:02" ] @/OneSpookyBoi Hi hi! I was looking through your characters and got struck with inspiration when I saw Fin. I was thinking that it would be fun to mess around again with a glitch effect that I had done for an art fight attack last year (here's a separate link to just the image in case you don't have an art fight login). Here's a link to my art shop and my ToyHouse for more examples :) Let me know if you're interested in this idea or commissioning me in general :P [/quote] Yeah i think the glitchy transistion wouild work great for his mask changes!! im down!! shall I send a cr?? how much would it be?
K4gryffindor wrote on 2024-03-21 21:15:02:
@/OneSpookyBoi Hi hi! I was looking through your characters and got struck with inspiration when I saw Fin. I was thinking that it would be fun to mess around again with a glitch effect that I had done for an art fight attack last year (here's a separate link to just the image in case you don't have an art fight login). Here's a link to my art shop and my ToyHouse for more examples :) Let me know if you're interested in this idea or commissioning me in general :P
Yeah i think the glitchy transistion wouild work great for his mask changes!!
im down!! shall I send a cr?? how much would it be?
please ping me!! I always miss stuff
:^D
ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ART, dont be afraid to dm me! I will overpay probably
@OneSpookyBoi
Hm, my standard rate for headshots is 750g and since I will only have to redraw some portions of the face, change colors, and of course do the glitching, how does 1000g sound?
@OneSpookyBoi
Hm, my standard rate for headshots is 750g and since I will only have to redraw some portions of the face, change colors, and of course do the glitching, how does 1000g sound?
ZeqjIVr.pngCeXKCTs.pngm325B11.pngXRLXA9U.pngoDxwf8B.pngWRPJKhj.pngFpoRwnO.pngJLfxO0N.pngybizMWD.pngE3MZdaA.pngT2nbrk6.pngyjMH2e7.pngTz9zkEa.png
lBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.png
@OneSpookyBoi oh my bad XD but I could be bribed loll but ye all good!
@OneSpookyBoi oh my bad XD but I could be bribed loll but ye all good!
I'm Toucanda! Check out my stuff
SKIN SHOP | DRESS/SCRY 4 GEMS
CUSTOMS
-
-
ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ART, dont be afraid to dm me! I will overpay probably
-
-