Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Positive Vibes
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Currently I’m a bit ambivalent towards them, but I think that’s mostly because I don’t have the lair space to enjoy them. I definitely think they’ll grow on me, and I do love my boy that I breed changed.
Currently I’m a bit ambivalent towards them, but I think that’s mostly because I don’t have the lair space to enjoy them. I definitely think they’ll grow on me, and I do love my boy that I breed changed.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
[quote name="saltypie" date="2024-04-17 15:28:25" ] theyre perfect for leopard gecko fandragons/sonadragons!!! i might make a dragon for my own little gecko :) it even has her pink little nose! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=139&bodygene=205&breed=25&element=1&eyetype=16&gender=1&tert=54&tertgene=293&winggene=0&wings=163&auth=570ca85ceec6aabc25149e0a9c62858c7eddbb70&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/quote] I got a leopard gecko two weeks ago and this makes me so happy!! I like dusthides quite a bit. I am pretty much happy with everything, but I love them being simple and chunky. Helps all the complex designs be readable still.
saltypie wrote on 2024-04-17 15:28:25:
theyre perfect for leopard gecko fandragons/sonadragons!!! i might make a dragon for my own little gecko :) it even has her pink little nose!

dragon?age=1&body=139&bodygene=205&breed=25&element=1&eyetype=16&gender=1&tert=54&tertgene=293&winggene=0&wings=163&auth=570ca85ceec6aabc25149e0a9c62858c7eddbb70&dummyext=prev.png

I got a leopard gecko two weeks ago and this makes me so happy!!

I like dusthides quite a bit. I am pretty much happy with everything, but I love them being simple and chunky. Helps all the complex designs be readable still.
eP65k0J.png
I didn't choose Charizard, they choose (my friend who gave them to) me [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=171&bodygene=0&breed=25&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=73&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=71&auth=ecfdc8b6420d6fefb61d14f4a0728a24c43b2e83&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I didn't choose Charizard, they choose (my friend who gave them to) me

dragon?age=0&body=171&bodygene=0&breed=25&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=73&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=71&auth=ecfdc8b6420d6fefb61d14f4a0728a24c43b2e83&dummyext=prev.png
Hi, I'm Valery!
FR +3 || She/Her
>> Artshop
They are weird, but like the best kind of weird! They give me Komodo dragon vibes. I think they are neat.
They are weird, but like the best kind of weird! They give me Komodo dragon vibes. I think they are neat.
~Kweh Kweh Wark~1H+FR~ Mc4YmuQ.png
they work as great lizards/dinos!
also spores is a lifesaver for sure (if you wanna go the more draconic route)
they work as great lizards/dinos!
also spores is a lifesaver for sure (if you wanna go the more draconic route)
5hF3FGk.png
nWiQNX9.png
xj6Mn2e.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
6CY5Udh.png
Sky (she/they) | Fandregs | LGBTQ+ | Seasonal pfps
65HCvnO.png
I love them!!! their bald heads are silly and cute and I like how strong and playful they look :) some absolutely awesome new genes too! I already have 2 gene/breeding projects that will be dusthides now :)
I love them!!! their bald heads are silly and cute and I like how strong and playful they look :) some absolutely awesome new genes too! I already have 2 gene/breeding projects that will be dusthides now :)
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
I love them so much and it's nice to see a positive thread with good vibes. Real talk though the negativity is kinda raining on my parade, but it's my own fault for checking FRD and the announcement thread on release day.

I was thrilled to bits when I saw the update and immediately fell in love with their smoooooth heads and chunky pangopup arms. I now have 3 fantastic projects to work on. They may be my favorite ancient alongside Sandsurges and Veils.

I know people like crazy ancients but a simple, easy to read design (that is still dynamic btw) suits the site well. It gives their genes and colors a chance to shine. I absolutely hate Auraboas and Undertides because of the visual clutter. I desperately wish that Nature got something like these Dusthides instead of another snake. But at least I can shower my new children with love.
I love them so much and it's nice to see a positive thread with good vibes. Real talk though the negativity is kinda raining on my parade, but it's my own fault for checking FRD and the announcement thread on release day.

I was thrilled to bits when I saw the update and immediately fell in love with their smoooooth heads and chunky pangopup arms. I now have 3 fantastic projects to work on. They may be my favorite ancient alongside Sandsurges and Veils.

I know people like crazy ancients but a simple, easy to read design (that is still dynamic btw) suits the site well. It gives their genes and colors a chance to shine. I absolutely hate Auraboas and Undertides because of the visual clutter. I desperately wish that Nature got something like these Dusthides instead of another snake. But at least I can shower my new children with love.
y7z4RJK.png
i spent SO MANY GEMS on my babies. i still have a gene i gotta get. i love these little shaped critters so much you don't understand they're so.

headcanon that during cold nights in the tunnels the babies curl up and the parents hide them under their wings for warmth
i spent SO MANY GEMS on my babies. i still have a gene i gotta get. i love these little shaped critters so much you don't understand they're so.

headcanon that during cold nights in the tunnels the babies curl up and the parents hide them under their wings for warmth
FfsFHyt.png
I really like how the pachy tert turns them into dinosaur dragons; they look adorable with it imo!
I really like how the pachy tert turns them into dinosaur dragons; they look adorable with it imo!
WIP
Before the teaser came out it was my prediction that the Earth ancient would be a burrower and that's what they look like to me, so I'm happy :). I feel like the bald head and claws fit that purpose. One detail that I think is really neat is that the primary colour continues onto the back of their wings so when they ball up they stay one colour [emoji=dusthide tongue size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94411513][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/944116/94411513_350.png[/img][/url] You can see it on my nice matchy girl I hatched today.
Before the teaser came out it was my prediction that the Earth ancient would be a burrower and that's what they look like to me, so I'm happy :). I feel like the bald head and claws fit that purpose. One detail that I think is really neat is that the primary colour continues onto the back of their wings so when they ball up they stay one colour

94411513_350.png
You can see it on my nice matchy girl I hatched today.
BdPPvSc.pngUZ6dqn4.pngBdPPvSc.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12