Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What genes would you steal for Moderns?
Whenever there's a new breed I get envious of the genes that haven't spread yet.
I LOVE the saturation for Strike/Coil. I know I'd use it all the time on my darker dragons.

I also love how Display/Parade looks! Mixing sand matching it with Mochulus/Riopa would be stunning, which I also wish was modern, haha.

Also any of the line breaking terts are just stunning - the time is now let us have em
Whenever there's a new breed I get envious of the genes that haven't spread yet.
I LOVE the saturation for Strike/Coil. I know I'd use it all the time on my darker dragons.

I also love how Display/Parade looks! Mixing sand matching it with Mochulus/Riopa would be stunning, which I also wish was modern, haha.

Also any of the line breaking terts are just stunning - the time is now let us have em
tumblr_oc1hsaWFm91v8zj2wo1_400.gif
Dusthides only cement my need for varnish/lacquer on moderns. Real classy gene set right there.
Dusthides only cement my need for varnish/lacquer on moderns. Real classy gene set right there.
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
Topcoat. I live in hope that it will be added to moderns one day. Also yeah, varnish/lacquer would be nice too!
Topcoat. I live in hope that it will be added to moderns one day. Also yeah, varnish/lacquer would be nice too!
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
Varnish/Lacquer. Petrified/Lode.

Blossom please if they do Blossom for moderns I will die happy.
Varnish/Lacquer. Petrified/Lode.

Blossom please if they do Blossom for moderns I will die happy.
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
seconding all these but especially petrified/lode! I also like wrought/spire a lot.
seconding all these but especially petrified/lode! I also like wrought/spire a lot.
Chevron/Arrow, Shell/Web, Sailfish/Marlin, Candy/Icing and Petrified/Lode. Also, Blossom. No excuse, it's B l o s s o m
Chevron/Arrow, Shell/Web, Sailfish/Marlin, Candy/Icing and Petrified/Lode. Also, Blossom. No excuse, it's B l o s s o m
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources