Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336
That trailer was so good...

I wonder if it'd be better to spend my primos on Arlecchino or Lyney. I like them both, but Lyney has the Fontaine map passive, while Arlecchino seems more fun to play.
That trailer was so good...

I wonder if it'd be better to spend my primos on Arlecchino or Lyney. I like them both, but Lyney has the Fontaine map passive, while Arlecchino seems more fun to play.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Did a few single pulls. Got another constellation for Barbara, so she’s at c3 now. Then right after, got Kazuha. I think that might be the lowest pity (11-12 give or take) I’ve gotten a 5 star character at, and on an event banner nonetheless. Now, I gotta find him a decent f2p weapon.
Did a few single pulls. Got another constellation for Barbara, so she’s at c3 now. Then right after, got Kazuha. I think that might be the lowest pity (11-12 give or take) I’ve gotten a 5 star character at, and on an event banner nonetheless. Now, I gotta find him a decent f2p weapon.
allycatcher.pngmlHpBMC.png.t0wRx.gif.mBU64.gif
@LaureltheSapWing if you have favonius sword then give him that :)
@LaureltheSapWing if you have favonius sword then give him that :)
WYlLiNl.gif
Well it seems like i’ll finally be pulling for Baizhu if Wrio isn’t on the horizon for 4.7
Well it seems like i’ll finally be pulling for Baizhu if Wrio isn’t on the horizon for 4.7
gaaming-vapour2.gif IMG-4705.gif
@Mangrit I think I actually have that one! If I do, I’ll definitely give it to him. Thanks for the suggestion! :)
@Mangrit I think I actually have that one! If I do, I’ll definitely give it to him. Thanks for the suggestion! :)
allycatcher.pngmlHpBMC.png.t0wRx.gif.mBU64.gif
@LaureltheSapWing If you have any sword billets hanging around I'd recommend crafting Iron Sting for Kazuha since he wants as much EM stacked as possible for his swirls. Xiphos is an amazing option too if you happen to have that, otherwise I'd go Favonious if you're team needs more ER for smoother rotations.
@LaureltheSapWing If you have any sword billets hanging around I'd recommend crafting Iron Sting for Kazuha since he wants as much EM stacked as possible for his swirls. Xiphos is an amazing option too if you happen to have that, otherwise I'd go Favonious if you're team needs more ER for smoother rotations.
s9S8mKS.gif
OMG i'm playing genshin literally right now. I love Tighnari, Cyno and arlecchino and i'm saving up for her rn. lmao
OMG i'm playing genshin literally right now. I love Tighnari, Cyno and arlecchino and i'm saving up for her rn. lmao
The Arlecchino anime episode was sooo good
Also I'm glad we got to see Scaramouche in the Fatui cloak
I'm sorry I wish I could give that a black highlight in order to spoiler hide it but I have no idea how to
The Arlecchino anime episode was sooo good
Also I'm glad we got to see Scaramouche in the Fatui cloak
I'm sorry I wish I could give that a black highlight in order to spoiler hide it but I have no idea how to
WYlLiNl.gif
[quote name="Mangrit" date="2024-04-17 01:35:10" ] I'm sorry I wish I could give that a black highlight in order to spoiler hide it but I have no idea how to [/quote] for spoilers you can start what you want spoilered with spoiler inside [] and end it in /spoiler inside [], I hope it helps
Mangrit wrote on 2024-04-17 01:35:10:

for spoilers you can start what you want spoilered with spoiler inside [] and end it in /spoiler inside [], I hope it helps
All I want is snuggles, All I get is struggles
dead AAA battery // All pronouns OK
Hell yeah, Arlecchino hype! You love to see it! I just hope my baby boy Kaveh comes back eventually. He hasn't seen a banner in A YEAR.
Hell yeah, Arlecchino hype! You love to see it! I just hope my baby boy Kaveh comes back eventually. He hasn't seen a banner in A YEAR.
3BhEU2h.png DGN2lMC.png 3BhEU2h.png
1 2 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336