Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Dusthide Dragons
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 91 92
why does their breed icon have their face in the corner? none of the ancient breed icons do
why does their breed icon have their face in the corner? none of the ancient breed icons do
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
Welcome, Romion! It's awesome to have someone who can give the world of Sornieth some full attention, I've always been fond of it and I'm excited to see where it goes in the future. c:

And I love the Dusthides, awwww. Congrats Earth! I love your funky little armadillo dragon worms.
Welcome, Romion! It's awesome to have someone who can give the world of Sornieth some full attention, I've always been fond of it and I'm excited to see where it goes in the future. c:

And I love the Dusthides, awwww. Congrats Earth! I love your funky little armadillo dragon worms.
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
bye bye aethers, dusthides are my new favorites!!!!
bye bye aethers, dusthides are my new favorites!!!!
pangolin was here
NEW BREED! I LOVE SO MUCH!!!
NEW BREED! I LOVE SO MUCH!!!
mlHpBMC.png
dT9HQge.png
WQA384m.png
BzjAkuF.png
oouioVf.png
NQvcoP6.png
YOOO THOSE GENES!
I need those Petrified/Lode genes on Gaolers, pretty please!!!
YOOO THOSE GENES!
I need those Petrified/Lode genes on Gaolers, pretty please!!!
I LOVE THEIR BALD LITTLE EGG HEADS THESE ARE AMAZING!!!! I LOVE THESE LITTLE WEIRDOS!!!

I am in love with the antler and veil genes for them, those are stellar. I love them so much. They're like weird forest creatures mixed with armadillos. I need a million of them in my lair now. I don't have enough space. I need more space. I need more dusthides.
I LOVE THEIR BALD LITTLE EGG HEADS THESE ARE AMAZING!!!! I LOVE THESE LITTLE WEIRDOS!!!

I am in love with the antler and veil genes for them, those are stellar. I love them so much. They're like weird forest creatures mixed with armadillos. I need a million of them in my lair now. I don't have enough space. I need more space. I need more dusthides.
so cute!!!
so cute!!!
so exciting!!! [emoji=dusthide love size=1]
so exciting!!!
20000127.png dd642e16bf2e7e782e9bcd797b5490e7df946cd5.png
!!! NEW BREED !!! They are amazing I love them so much especially the new veil gene its gorgeous [emoji=dusthide love size=1]
!!! NEW BREED !!! They are amazing I love them so much especially the new veil gene its gorgeous
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
BABIES!!! :D
BABIES!!! :D
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 91 92