Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The crown is back.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
holy ****...
holy ****...
on a breed release week???? FR staff woke up and chose violence today LMAO
on a breed release week???? FR staff woke up and chose violence today LMAO
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
As much as I think it'd be funny to get the crown, I'm only putting in my usual 10 tickets. I honestly want the old festival apparel, but if this is the one and only time I ever win The Big Prize, that thing's probably gonna get auctioned.
As much as I think it'd be funny to get the crown, I'm only putting in my usual 10 tickets. I honestly want the old festival apparel, but if this is the one and only time I ever win The Big Prize, that thing's probably gonna get auctioned.
qiTymVx.png zbfZPyc.png
This will be the 1 (ONE) time I will purchase 200+ tickets.
This will be the 1 (ONE) time I will purchase 200+ tickets.

Dont be afraid to @ me! I dont bite
xYtMvtp.png
no raffle dragon? [img]https://i.ibb.co/CVcY86j/64sz4u.png[/img] currently SUPER low on treasure so not gonna buy many tickets + all the prizes are meh to me </3
no raffle dragon?
64sz4u.png

currently SUPER low on treasure so not gonna buy many tickets + all the prizes are meh to me </3
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
Bought my ten tickets; good luck everyone. [emoji=coatl laughing size=2]
Bought my ten tickets; good luck everyone.

[img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/EMhkYmNt1GkAAAAd/dog-socks.gif[/img]
dog-socks.gif
I'll never financially recover from this.
I'll never financially recover from this.
After the last time I refuse to participate in any Roundsey raffle. I'll only put in one ticket to get rid of the notification on the waystone screen, and this week is no exception. I did not dump 2mil treasure into the last raffle for it to mean nothing (if someone had've legit won the crown that's great, that's the point of raffles, but when a prize gets revoked? People trying to win that prize put their money in for nothing, and that's not fair).
After the last time I refuse to participate in any Roundsey raffle. I'll only put in one ticket to get rid of the notification on the waystone screen, and this week is no exception. I did not dump 2mil treasure into the last raffle for it to mean nothing (if someone had've legit won the crown that's great, that's the point of raffles, but when a prize gets revoked? People trying to win that prize put their money in for nothing, and that's not fair).
Putting in my usual 5 tickets, knowing my luck if I put in more I'd end up winning the three gold muck, or my usual nothing
Putting in my usual 5 tickets, knowing my luck if I put in more I'd end up winning the three gold muck, or my usual nothing
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8