Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most hated breed?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Veilspuns, easily.

Out of moderns, Spirals are my least favorite, but I’m incredibly picky with Obelisks too.

But mostly Veilspuns.
Veilspuns, easily.

Out of moderns, Spirals are my least favorite, but I’m incredibly picky with Obelisks too.

But mostly Veilspuns.
1cLgG.gif4vhZB.gif TkWkP.gif 2r4TL.gif SBJu2.gif NoRTw.gif U17Jn.gifMFMJO.gif NheFb.gif
I wouldn't say I hate any of them. But I don't like tundras. As respectfully as possible, they look... Extremely goofy to me. Like those slightly uncanny stuffed animals that are almost cute but not quite.
I wouldn't say I hate any of them. But I don't like tundras. As respectfully as possible, they look... Extremely goofy to me. Like those slightly uncanny stuffed animals that are almost cute but not quite.
WQA384m.png
6OezIjj.png
FObX7rS.png
tumblr_inline_nmt8qz1fBg1tp0s8u_75sq.gif
Generally when it comes to breeds on this site the most negatively I feel towards them is just "this isn't for me" - and even then I can usually appreciate the qualities a particular breed brings to the table that does make other people like them, I just would pretty much always pick another breed over them when scrying for myself. That said, my least favorite breeds are Mirrors, Veilspun, and Undertides. [quote name="SeaglassSky" date="2024-04-17 01:44:28" ] I wouldn't say I hate any of them. But I don't like tundras. As respectfully as possible, they look... Extremely goofy to me. Like those slightly uncanny stuffed animals that are almost cute but not quite. [/quote] Oh no... This comment made me imagine a real-life plush Tundra and the version in my head is adorable, I kinda want to make one now! [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
Generally when it comes to breeds on this site the most negatively I feel towards them is just "this isn't for me" - and even then I can usually appreciate the qualities a particular breed brings to the table that does make other people like them, I just would pretty much always pick another breed over them when scrying for myself. That said, my least favorite breeds are Mirrors, Veilspun, and Undertides.

SeaglassSky wrote on 2024-04-17 01:44:28:

Oh no... This comment made me imagine a real-life plush Tundra and the version in my head is adorable, I kinda want to make one now!
It's hard because there are no breeds that I truly truly despise - Even some of the safest, most boring designs can work with the right set of genes, so I wouldn't say I have a "most hated" breed...

Huh... Maybe Wildclaws? I don't really like any of their poses, and while I think their design is pretty neat, I don't really find myself gravitating towards them. They're good for breeding less rare breeds tho, so they're still useful :D
It's hard because there are no breeds that I truly truly despise - Even some of the safest, most boring designs can work with the right set of genes, so I wouldn't say I have a "most hated" breed...

Huh... Maybe Wildclaws? I don't really like any of their poses, and while I think their design is pretty neat, I don't really find myself gravitating towards them. They're good for breeding less rare breeds tho, so they're still useful :D
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
I don't really like Snipsnaps.

I'm a bad Earth Flight member ...
I don't really like Snipsnaps.

I'm a bad Earth Flight member ...
Yt4sddf.png
I can't say I hate them, but I don't really like tundras. That's a big IMHO but I just think their faces look kinda weird. And I don't really like how male skydancers look, that's pretty much it
Upd: forgot to also mention I don't really like the pose for male banescales, compared to the female one it looks leeeeeess epic. But overall with right genes (and some apparel) all breeds can look cool!
I can't say I hate them, but I don't really like tundras. That's a big IMHO but I just think their faces look kinda weird. And I don't really like how male skydancers look, that's pretty much it
Upd: forgot to also mention I don't really like the pose for male banescales, compared to the female one it looks leeeeeess epic. But overall with right genes (and some apparel) all breeds can look cool!
drocon.gif
koJv3g8.png
jgeciGJ.png
S1cx8ZZ.png
Dmyubyt.png
:^D
rock%20eater%20alert2.jpg
(Inspired
by
THIS)
snappers dont vibe very well with me, they're clunky and I dont see how they fit well evolutionarily, they're kinda just there vibing and wandering around. they're also grounded and evolutionarily they might as well have just evolved the wings away for simplicity and energy conservation.
I mean Sandsurges are also grounded but in such a dry environment it might help them cut through the sand easier or since they're more like sails, radiating off excess heat.
snappers dont vibe very well with me, they're clunky and I dont see how they fit well evolutionarily, they're kinda just there vibing and wandering around. they're also grounded and evolutionarily they might as well have just evolved the wings away for simplicity and energy conservation.
I mean Sandsurges are also grounded but in such a dry environment it might help them cut through the sand easier or since they're more like sails, radiating off excess heat.
I have a crippling Koi imp addiction.
here's my STP storage!
FcasiGk.png
I feel like there’s always a way to make most breeds work for me, like if I don’t like the m or f pose I’ll just get them a silhouette scroll, for example. That being said, I never got the hype for Wildclaws and absolutely nothing can make me like Mirrors.
I feel like there’s always a way to make most breeds work for me, like if I don’t like the m or f pose I’ll just get them a silhouette scroll, for example. That being said, I never got the hype for Wildclaws and absolutely nothing can make me like Mirrors.
et83wGg.gifgebx48s.pngaXbaYIT.pngxe4FQbY.pngXGtgfcm.png3TwiCsy.pngpxgKZLB.pngPuVYkR5.pngygWzlbs.pngY8tJr9S.pngyamzawx.pngX8uau7ND.png
coatls, aethers, wildclaws, banescales, faes. I really can't pick one breed.

coatls - fat snakes with wings
aethers - too cute
wildclaws - idk, just not my cup of tea
banescales - big chickens
faes - too cute again

coatls and banes are the worst for me, probably xD
coatls, aethers, wildclaws, banescales, faes. I really can't pick one breed.

coatls - fat snakes with wings
aethers - too cute
wildclaws - idk, just not my cup of tea
banescales - big chickens
faes - too cute again

coatls and banes are the worst for me, probably xD
oNPnEqv.jpeg
not a fan of aethers (especially the m pose is triggering something in me). not a huge fan of f banescale pose either but i love m banescales. i wouldn't also name faes or mirrors my favorite breeds but can't also say that i hate them.
not a fan of aethers (especially the m pose is triggering something in me). not a huge fan of f banescale pose either but i love m banescales. i wouldn't also name faes or mirrors my favorite breeds but can't also say that i hate them.
dT9HQge.png
4SzSxLW.png
UqlBGwo.png
i love when tragedies are like “the love was there. it didnt change anything.
it didnt save anyone. there were just too many forces against it.
but it still matters that the love was there.”
keelah se'lai
VC0STZ4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10