Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [G/T/USD/items]Ombra's Art Shop![OPEN!]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@Ombrartist
username: Mograine
Commission type: bust?
Payment type: gems
total price: 1kg?
reference image: this oc here
extra comments:

heya! im interested in getting a commission in this style from your example images, would that be possible? :3
@Ombrartist
username: Mograine
Commission type: bust?
total price: 1kg?
reference image: this oc here
extra comments:

heya! im interested in getting a commission in this style from your example images, would that be possible? :3
tumblr_inline_pinuvgZh7E1ttu0dj_1280.png
@Mograine what a pretty raptor! 1kg is correct, CR the payment whenever ya can and I'll get started!
@Mograine what a pretty raptor! 1kg is correct, CR the payment whenever ya can and I'll get started!
e3d9d453b2d0b22e82321fa91920cd6a33429cbe.png
@Ombrartist thank you! payment sent :3
@Ombrartist thank you! payment sent :3
tumblr_inline_pinuvgZh7E1ttu0dj_1280.png
username: Knighterrors
Commission type: fullbody sketch
total price: 1950g i believe for two characters, though please correct me if im wrong!
reference image: lu (eir outfit ref) + nino (his outfit ref) (youre welcome to pick and choose which outfits to draw them in, but if youd rather specific ones, the top left outfit for lu and the bottom left outfit for nino!)
extra comments: i dont have a specific pose in mind but id love to have the two of them interacting in a loving + affectionate manner since they are a couple <3 whatever you think fits the vibe! but if you do need something more specific, let me know and i can definitely come up with something! ^^
username: Knighterrors
Commission type: fullbody sketch
total price: 1950g i believe for two characters, though please correct me if im wrong!
reference image: lu (eir outfit ref) + nino (his outfit ref) (youre welcome to pick and choose which outfits to draw them in, but if youd rather specific ones, the top left outfit for lu and the bottom left outfit for nino!)
extra comments: i dont have a specific pose in mind but id love to have the two of them interacting in a loving + affectionate manner since they are a couple <3 whatever you think fits the vibe! but if you do need something more specific, let me know and i can definitely come up with something! ^^
vaughn | they/he | fr+3
@ Knighterrors such lovely characters! 1950g is correct, CR the payment whenever possible and I'll get started!
@ Knighterrors such lovely characters! 1950g is correct, CR the payment whenever possible and I'll get started!
@shadowheart1087 username: vaporslash Commission type: lineless bust Payment type: gems total price: 1kg reference image:[img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/32463945_gUO9Rd4z8nxunTn.png[/img] extra comments: Wanna give you artistic freedom on her expression but if you prefer something specific to work with something on the more stoic side would work for me.
@shadowheart1087

username: vaporslash
Commission type: lineless bust
total price: 1kg
reference image:32463945_gUO9Rd4z8nxunTn.png
extra comments: Wanna give you artistic freedom on her expression but if you prefer something specific to work with something on the more stoic side would work for me.
You have magic in your finger tips,
Magic in your eye.
Magic in the arms that hold
And tell me not to cry.
- Grace V. Tidrow
@vaporslash what a pretty character! CR the payment whenever ya can, and I'll get started
@vaporslash what a pretty character! CR the payment whenever ya can, and I'll get started
username: kalmia
Commission type: lineless fullbody
total price: 2.7kg
reference image: https://toyhou.se/26922823.aeolyss
extra comments: pose /anything else is up to you! she’s half lobster by the way so she has lobster parts ^^
username: kalmia
Commission type: lineless fullbody
total price: 2.7kg
reference image: https://toyhou.se/26922823.aeolyss
extra comments: pose /anything else is up to you! she’s half lobster by the way so she has lobster parts ^^
oo5y9CI.gif medkit / med - she/they
please mention me if you are talking to me :-o
i most likely won’t see it (if you don’t mention)
@kalmia such a pretty gal! CR the payment whenever possible and I'll get started
@kalmia such a pretty gal! CR the payment whenever possible and I'll get started
@ombrartist
Username: Acicular
Commission type: lineless bust/half body
total price: 1000 gems
reference image: any character from here except Eden and Mirage
extra comments: you can surprise me or let me know what character you pick beforehand!
@ombrartist
Username: Acicular
Commission type: lineless bust/half body
total price: 1000 gems
reference image: any character from here except Eden and Mirage
extra comments: you can surprise me or let me know what character you pick beforehand!
nudX0O8.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27